The planing

Jureumi's Diary

Today, Sunggyu went out to doing recording of some show (heard it from Sungyeol appa), so infinite was ‘leaderless’ today.

 

‘Everyone gather in the living room!’ Sungjong said through a loudspeaker and the rest of the infinite members came out of their rooms respectively, taking their own sweet time. (Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you all, they have their own room, everyone of them.) ‘FASTER! Hyungs! We only have 3 hours to discuss and plan before Sunggyu hyung comes back!’ Sungjong groaned when he saw Myungsoo was still texting someone on his phone while standing by his room’s door and Dongwoo went to the toilet.

 

Finally, after 15 minutes, all 5 of them were sitting on the floor, looking at Sungjong. ‘Ahem! Let’s start off with Sungyeollie hyung, do you think taking care of Jureumi is difficult? In what way?’ Sungjong started after clearing his throat then picked me up and put on his lap. I looked at Sungyeol appa, who was cracking his head trying to think how difficult it was to take care of me.

 

‘Hmm… I think it’s not necessarily difficult as I enjoyed taking care of Jureumi, but getting Jureumi to bathe is the most difficult of all! Jureumi really doesn’t like water.’ Sungyeol appa finally said. What he said was true though, cats don’t really like to go near water. I hate getting wet.

 

‘Getting Jureumi to bathe… Okay. Woohyunie hyung?’ Sungjong jotted down what Sungyeol appa had said and turned to Woohyun, who was seated next to him on his right.

 

‘Cats farts are the worst!’ Oh, so he was still smarting from the last encounter with my eye-watering fart the other time. Okay. Taken note. ‘But I think getting it to look at you or to like you is one of the most difficult things. Jureumi is friendly, but not easy to be close with.’ Woohyun concluded.

 

‘Okay, we all know the part one of our mission that Jung Yeop hyung gave us right? We have to firstly install all those small cameras in all corners and leave Sunggyu hyung one day alone in the house so that he can take care and be closer to Jureumi. He have to overcome the fear of animal he has been having over the years.’ Sungjong pointed at a bag that contained at least 10 mini cameras, um, to be more accurate, CCTV. They were really small ( Like the size of a small eraser). Wait! So the first part of the mission was home alone Kim Sunggyu?! Are you kidding me?

 

‘We had done this before. We can just do exactly like last time in ‘Birth Of The Family’! Why don’t we just do exactly the same? But this time, we have to add another lock to the door so Sunggyu hyung won’t go out.’ Hoya suggested.

 

Great. Locking me and that scaredy cat together for a day? Okay, I promise to be at my best behavior and not to scare or hurt him.

 

‘Okay! So now I want you all to think of one thing that you can make Sunggyu overcome this barrier of fear and become closer with Jureumi! After you have an idea, watapp it to me. End of meeting!’ Sungjong clapped his hands and announced the end of the ‘meeting’.

 

O-okay. So it was set. The 1st part of mission: Home alone with Kim Sunggyu the scaredy cat. I have no choice but to obliged and go along with their idea and also for the sake of infnite's 2 weeks holiday, I have to work hard too right? Let’s just ‘look forward’ tomorrow.