Broke down

Jureumi's Diary

‘Oh My Freakin’ Mama! Who is the idiot that use my phone!’ Ops. Myungsoo had realized that someone had used his phone. He had now rushed out his room, and attracted all the members’ attention.

 

‘Huh? I thought that nobody is suppose to touch others phone? That’s our deal even before we debuted isn’t it?’ Asked a confused Sungjong, who was playing cards with Dongwoo and Woohyun.

 

‘Moreover that person… Argh!’ Myungsoo was so frustrated that he couldn’t even explain the situation.

 

‘What is going on, Myungsoo?’ Sungyeol appa seemed to be worried and walked towards Myungsoo.

 

I looked at Woollimy, she shook her head and told me not to say anything. Well, even if I want to say anything nobody here would understand, wouldn’t they? I was laughing inside my head but Woollimy kind of read my mind and shot me a glare. I mentally shut up immediately.

 

‘So, what’s wrong? What did that mysterious person do to you phone? You still haven’t tell us yet. Are you hyperventilating?’ Sunggyu asked.

 

‘Breath in, breath out. Breath in, Breath out…’ Sungyeol appa, noticed Myungsoo’s irregular breathing and started to help him.

 

‘Someone used my phone to typed some stupid message to someone I like!’ Myungsoo broke down and cried on Sungyeol’s broad shoulder. Sungyeol appa’s face was stiffened when he heard the phrase ‘someone I like’ but still, he patted on Myungsoo’s back awkwardly.

 

‘L-hyung! You like someone?! Who is that? How can you not tell me? I thought we are close?’ Sungjong whined and stormed on his feet.

 

‘Of course I have!’ Myungsoo shouted back at the whining maknae, ‘I don’t have to report every single thing to you even if we are close, Lee Sungjong!’ Sungyeol appa rubbed his ears, and said pitifully, ‘Myungsoo, my ear drums are going to burst soon if you shout like that when you are just beside me.’

 

‘Oh. Sorry. I’ll take note of that next time.’ Myungsoo looked apologetic.

 

‘So, do that person like you too?’ Woohyun was the curious one this time.

 

‘Er… I don’t know.’ Myungsoo looked down on the floor, so that no one could see him blushing. Anyone have a camera here? Myungsoo was blushing! I better record it down!

 

XX day of XX month year XXXX, timing is 11am, Kim Myungsoo, aka L, member of a Korean boy band, Infinite, blushed when he thought of his crush (which is Lee Sungyeol, member of Infinite apparently). End of report. Switching the focus back to the Infinite members now.

 

‘Wait, you don’t even know whether that person like you? You never ask?’ Myungsoo shook his head. ‘You mean, seriously NEVER? Oh my gosh. Myungsoo, are you stupid or something? And who is this person? Do anyone of us know that person?’ Hoya, who rarely speak in this sort of tone, raised his brow and his voice as well, as though he was amazed by how ‘smart’ Myungsoo was.

 

‘Hyung, I really don’t know okay? I never like anyone like this before. And yes, all of you know this person.’ Myungsoo’s voice dropped to almost a whisper.

 

‘I think you should at least let us know who this person is, since you say that we all know this person, maybe we can help you find out about her feeling towards you?’ Sunggyu seemed to be incredibly concerned as he slipped his arm around Myungsoo’s shoulder, hoping that the small little act would comfort the younger one.

 

‘Um… Hyung… I don’t want to tell anyone yet. Can you all give me some time? I might have to figure out something before confessing to that person, then I’ll tell you all. But I think that person like someone else, because some stupid idiot played with my phone ask some stupid question and now that I found out that person likes somebody too.’ Myungsoo said in an I-was so-sad voice. He took a deep breath, then added, ‘And Hyung, it is not a ‘she’, but a ‘he’.’

 

‘High-five Myungsoo! I’m so glad that you are not straight too!’ Dongwoo said cheerfully and got a light punch from Hoya.

 

‘Can you all not?’ Sungyeol appa said in a frustrated tone, but I could detect a little jealousy in his voice too.

 

‘Did we ruin everything for the both of them?’ I asked Woollimy.

 

‘Nope! I still have more plan that is waiting for us to carry out, well, of course it is to help them to get together.’ She shrugged me off and went back into Sungyeol appa’s room, leaving me to continue to observe the situation.

 

‘Myungsoo! Listen to ‘Heartbreaker’ then!’ Dongwoo said randomly again, earning a slap from Hoya who was standing beside him. ‘Ouch! How can you slap me, Howonnie? I’m so hurt. First is a punch, then now is a slap.How can you do this to me? I thought you love me, Howonnie?’ Dongwoo pretended to wipe the imaginary tear from the corner of his eyes instead of comforting his dear boyfriend, Hoya shot him a can-you-be-more-sensitive glare and successfully shut Dongwoo the dino up.

 

‘I want a cup of Americano, anyone care to join me?’ Sungyeol appa asked.

 

‘Me! A cup of latte please!’ Sungjong raised his right hand.

 

‘Do I look like a barista to you? Go and get it for yourself. I didn’t say that I’m going to make coffee for anyone but just want someone to accompany me to drink coffee together.’ Sungyeol appa added, ‘Go get your own coffee Sungjong.’

 

‘Hyung! You’re so lazy and selfish!’ Sungjong complained and went into the kitchen with Sungyeol appa, who was trying to get the coffee machine start.

 

‘Aish! Those childish people. I thought we only have one maknae?’ Sunggyu murmured to himself and went back to his room after Myungsoo was okay.

 

‘Wait! So who is the idiot who used my phone?’ Myungsoo suddenly remembered. So typical of him to forget what he was angry in the first place the purpose of him ‘summoning’ all the members out into the living room.

 

‘I guess no one did.’ Hoya concluded.

 

‘So annoying. Unless…’ Myungsoo suddenly narrowed his eyes an looked at me. What? I never do anything okay? It wasn’t me!

 

‘I must be crazy to think that it might be a cat that did the work. How on earth will a cat know how to use a smartphone anyway?’ He shook his head and also went back into his room.

 

Whew! He was quite right though. No normal cat knows how to use a smartphone, but Woollimy is… A mysterious but smart cat that knows how to use, I bet she’s the first one too. Mm… I wonder what she had planned for Sungyeol appa and that Myungsoo. I looked at the asleep Woollimy and pondered. But the matter doesn’t end here.

 

Sungyeol appa, who had finished his coffee apparently, returned to his room, and locked the door, then he lay his own bed, crying his eyes out. I went over and meowed softly.

 

‘… Jureumi, that jerk! He likes someone! Why my heart hurt so much?’ He continued to cry for another half an hour before he stopped, since he had fallen asleep, I bet that the crying had took up his energy.

 

I sighed. Poor appa. Such a silly appa. Myungsoo was being so obvious that he liked appa a lot but Sungyeol appa, the fool, still hasn’t sense it, and was crying over it, thinking that Myungsoo liked someone else. I would help the both of them realize their feelings for each other. This is my mission isn’t it?

 

‘Hyung! Open up!’ Sungjong was literally banging, no, destroying Sungyeol appa’s room’s door.

 

‘Huh? What’s wrong Sungjong?’ Sungyeol appa half-opened his eyes and opened the door.

 

‘Hyung, did you cried or something? Your eyes were red and swollen!’ Sungjong gasped.

 

‘No. Why would I cry? It must be the new eyeliner that I bought. It irritates my eyes and they became like that. No worries.’ Sungyeol appa gave him a tired smile, pretending that nothing had happened.

 

‘You off your phone didn’t you? Key was trying to find you.’ Sungjong explained.

 

‘Huh? Why would Kibum find me?’ Sungyeol appa looked confused and Sungjong shrugged.

 

‘He said that he is waiting for you at the Café near our dorm.’ Sungjong said before leaving.

 

‘I’ll go and get ready.’ Sungyeol appa went back into his room, put on a little make up, I followed him everywhere.

 

‘Jureumi, be good okay? I’ll be back soon.’ He knelt down and patted my head. NO! I want to go too! I whined.

 

‘You want to go too? Okay okay. Let me go get a lash.’ Yay! I’m going out too! Hehe! Actually, I was more curious about who that Key person was and why he wanted to find appa. This is going to be exciting!

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N: Okay, another update for you all. I'll be leaving on tuesday. So don't miss me. Hehe! Bad news for you all, is that, this might be the last update for this month. I'll try to write something while I'm on the plane, but after I come back, I'll have to attend another camp, and I only have one day to prepare before that camp, so I might not be able to update. Sorry guys. I have one overseas trip and two camps to go in a row. *Sigh* To be honest, I don't know how I'm gonna make it but hopefully I don't faint. Haha! So yup, hope you all enjoy this chapter. Aigoo~ Our two cry babies... (refering to our myungyeollie~)

 

Thank you for subscribing, reading and upvoting. ^^

 

Lastly, do leave me a comment! Thank you! *Crying*ㅠㅅㅠ

 

I'm gonna miss you all! 

 

Love you all! (throw heart)

Love you all!