Surprise!!!

Jureumi's Diary

‘You have all my attention. Why and how on earth did you get that black eye from? And not to mention, you lip is bleeding! It is clear that you had gotten yourself into a fight!’ Mr Lee questioned Woohyun, and one of his eyebrow went up.

 

‘Yesterday when I got back, Sunggyu was sleeping, so I jumped onto him and he thought there was someone attacking him so I got a punch from him. Moreover, a hard punch.’ Woohyun said, and Sunggyu hung his head low.

 

‘Serve you right. What about your bleeding lips? I believe that you only got it today, it looks like a fresh wound to me.’ Mr Lee continued to probed Woohyun with question regarding his facial injuries.

 

‘Er… I need to use the toilet. Please excuse me.’ Sunggyu excused himself, and his face was flustered again. Suspicious.

 

‘Huh? Hyung, are you having a bladder problem? This is the third time you are going to the toilet.’ Dongwoo asked. Oh. He finally recovered from that shock from that scene of Woohyun and Sunggyu.

 

‘Ding Dong!’

 

‘I’ll go and open the door.’ Hoya volunteered this time. I followed him, after all, kittens are curious about everything.

 

‘Hyung, you’re back. What is that bag? It looks a bit like a… Forget it. Come in first.’ Hoya’s glance never left that bag, he furrowed his brows a little.

 

‘Aha! Guys! Come and sit in a circle.’ Mr Lee took the bag from infinite’s manager gingerly, as though the bag contained some very precious things.

 

Wait. I picked up some scent. Could it be… I quickly rushed to Sungyeol appa and he placed me on his lap.

 

‘Everyone! Meet our adorable Woollimy!’ Mr Lee ped that bag and a furry figure came our grandly.

 

‘Oh! Woollimy! Long time no see!’ Sungjong cried when he saw the other kitten, but I was pretty sure that she was older than me, judging from the size.

 

She meowed and stared at me, straight into my eyes. Oh dear, she didn’t seem to be very friendly.

 

‘So what is our 2nd mission, Jung Yeop hyung?’ Sungyeol appa asked.

 

‘Good question. I’m going onto a business plus holiday trip to Las Vegas, for a month. Your mission is to help me take care of Woollimy when I’m gone.’ Mr Lee answered.

 

‘What? Another cat for us to take care of?’ Sunggyu let out a frustrated groan, but all the others stared at him with the killer stare and without a choice, Sunggyu agreed. ‘Alright. We’ll take Woollimy in.’

 

‘Yay!’ Sungjong cheered. ‘Jureumi-ah, come over here.’ Sungyeol appa let go of me and so, I walked towards Sungjong.

 

‘Come and meet Woollimy. She is my partner when we are filming the MV for Man In Love, both of you must be good friends okay? She’s older than you, so she is your unnie.’ Sungjong explained to me patiently.

 

Meow~ (Hi~) I greeted her.

 

… Meow. (… Hi.) Omo, she wasn’t very friendly.

 

I tried to make conversation with her. ‘Nice to meet you.’ I said.

 

‘Yeah, you too. How old are you?’ Finally, she talked to me. Yay!

 

‘I’m 4 months old, you?’

 

‘I’m already 11months old. Call me unnie?’

 

‘Okay. Woollimy unnie.’

 

‘Great! Looks like our Jureumi is making friend with Woollimy already! Look at their interaction! It’s so interesting!’ Sungyeol appa clapped his hands once, looking pleased to himself.

 

‘It’s just all the meowing, sound quite annoying to me.’ Myungsoo grunted. ‘Another trouble.’ I even heard him mumbling to himself. Eh! What? Another trouble? Woollimy unnie is nice okay? What trouble? That Stu—…Okay, kitten shouldn’t curse. I shall let him off this time.

 

‘So, here’s Woollimy’s feeding bowl and water bowl, litter box and bed. Where are you guys gonna put all these stuff?’ Mr Lee seemed to be concerned.

 

‘Do you mind if we put it next to Jureumi’s?’ Woohyun asked.

 

‘Woollimy, what do you think?’ Mr Lee turned to his beloved cat.

 

Meow! She purred. I shall be a translator here. It means not a problem.

 

‘Okay then, just put it with Jureumi’s. By the way, I have to go now, I have a meeting with some friends. So help me take good care of Woollimy. This is your 2nd mission. The first mission is to make sure that every member knows how to take care of kitten. Now I’m assured and so, I’ll leave Woollimy in your hands. Good luck people!’ With that, Mr Lee ran off, along with Infinite’s manager hyung.

 

‘So now, let’s help to set up Woollimy’s stuff first.’ Sungjong picked up the bag full of unnie’s daily items and went towards the kitchen.

 

‘Welcome to the dorm. Hope you don’t mind, unnie.’ I said sheepily to Woollimy unnie.

 

‘Thanks. Hmm. It’s a bit tiring to keep listening to you calling me unnie. So just call my name, okay?’ Woollimy unnie said, turning around to face me.

 

‘Um, okay. Woollimy.’ I said, a little shy. Well, can’t blame me. Woollimy was the first cat that I meet and make friends with.

 

‘Un… Er, Woollimy, there’s a lot of stuff that happened in the dorm that I don’t understand. Can you explain them to me?’ I asked, praying hard that hopefully she was old enough to see and understand enough about human relationship to explain them to me.

 

‘Sure! I always watch drama from the television so I should be able to answer your question.’ She nodded.

 

‘Television? What is that?’ I never heard of it before. All I know were laptop and refrigerator, how naïve of me.

 

‘You don’t know?’ She stared at me in misbelieve.

 

I shook me head.

 

She sighed. ‘That thingy over there, standing on that cupboard, thin and black. That is a television my dear.’

 

Oh. A new word. Television.

 

‘Anyway, what is it that you want to ask me?’ She suddenly remembered.

 

‘It’s long story. Not only long, but many also. Let me show you where your bed is first, yours should be beside mine. I’m getting a bit tired. I will tell you once we settle down.’ I said, leading the way.

 

‘Sure.’ She replied simply.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N: Yay! I finally make the new character appear! If you all are not sure who Woollimy is, please go and watch Man In Love MV and you'll see a small, cute, fury little kitten(which had grown up apparently) that is with Sungjong or the pic I uploaded for this chapter. Yep! That's our dear Woollimy! Hehe! Cute right? But our Jureumi is cute also! So now, Jureumi and Woollimy are now friends and what are they going to do? I don't know~ (Just kidding! I'm nutellin' you all. Hehe!^^) Read on and you will find out. Our two little friends have a lot of surprises for all our readers. So you can look forward to what they will and going to do! Thank you for reading, subscribing and upvoting!  Hehe! *hug*^^ (, I've been getting greasy these days thanks to Nam Woohyun and my inspirit friends who are crazy about Woohyun... =.=)

 

Man In Love MV: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2C-dsCaFJzE

Go and watch if you haven't. Omg. They are DAMN handsome inside. O.o (Drooling)

Do leave me a comment! I'll try my best to reply you all! >< Byeee~

 

I don't own any of the photos, so credits to their owners.