The milk contained what?!

Jureumi's Diary

I was woken up by some funny noises from the kitchen in the middle of the night. It sounded like a burglar had broke into the house. Tip-toeing, I decided to be the brave one to find out what was going on. Guess what? Some of you might have guessed it. Myungsoo again. He opened this door and took out a bottle of milk. Huh? Isn’t that the milk was the same type of milk that Sungjong fed me earlier in the afternoon? He opened the cap and drank it at one go, then after drinking it, he nodded with satisfaction. Surprisingly, he did not notice me at all and he entered one of the rooms. Okay, so it was not a burglary after all. No need to wake Sungyeol appa up and I could go back to sleep.

 

I was woken up by a high-pitched scream. Oh my goodness! How am I going to get enough sleep in this mad house?! I slowly strolled to the kitchen and found Sungjong, opened that door that Myungsoo opened last night (which later I found out that the cupboard is called a fridge), eyes wide-opened.

 

‘Sungjong-ah, must you scream so early in the morning? We are hardly having any sleep because of the busy schedule we had last week and today is our holiday, must you be so overreacted at 7a.m. in the morning?’ Sunggyu, walking out of his room, complained grumpily. Oh! Did he open his eye? And he kind of reminded me of my best friend, Tammy, a hamster back in the pet shop. By the time everyone gathered at the living room for the ‘announcement’ that Sungjong had to make, Sungjong was already getting frustrated.

 

‘Is someone having his period or something? Why must we wake up so early?’ Woohyun yawned and lend his head against Sunggyu shoulder. Myungsoo got himself a cup of water and Sungyeol appa had already made himself his morning cup of Americano.

 

‘Guys, someone stole something from the fridge last night.’ Sungjong said through his gritted teeth, glaring at everyone of the infinite members.

 

‘What is it?’ Sungyeol asked curiously.

 

‘Milk, guys. The precious milk that is meant for Jureumi. Milk that is specially formulated for kittens given by my mum.’ Sungjong said, and Myungsoo, who was drinking water, spitted out his water grandly onto Hoya, Hoya yelled, trying to dodge from the water contaminated by Myungsoo’s saliva but without success and his purple shirt was drench in water.

 

‘Yah! Myungsoo! This is my favorite purple shirt and you dirtied it!’ Hoya cried.

 

‘PLEASE! You have like 100 purple shirts of the same design in your wardrobe! Just go and change into a new shirt and stop being a over a plain purple shirt!’ Sunggyu snorted and rolled his eyes.

 

‘Look, I’m not trying to find fault here but the milk had been added with some stuff that I’m sure you all wouldn’t want to know. The milk was actually bought by my mother who had reared 6 kittens and said the milk is good for skinny kittens.’ Sungjong explained.

 

‘But… But, what does it contains?’ Myungsoo blurted out worriedly.

 

‘Erm, I once heard from my mum that it was the extract from fish bones, cat’s milk, human milk, cow milk…’ Before Sungjong could finish listing the elements of the milk, Myungsoo was already rushing to the toilet, pushing his finger onto his tongue. ’L-hyung! Where are you going?’ Sungjong called out.

 

Sungyeol appa’s face was reddened with fury, placed me down(as I was on his lap) and stood up, shouting and wearing a ‘I’m so going to kill you, Lee Sungjong’ face. ‘What? Fish bones? Yah! Lee Sungjong! How dare you feed this kind of stuff to Jureumi?’ ‘Hyung! It wasn’t me! It’s my mum!’ Sungjong whined as he was being chased by the angry Sungyeol around the house.

 

‘How can you?!’

 

‘Sorry Hyung!’

 

The other members (apart from Sungyeol and Sungjong who was playing ‘catching’ and Myungsoo in the toilet vomiting and believe me, you could hear the vomit sound), shook their head and sighed,’ Sometimes I wondered who’s the maknae in infinite.’

 

‘Choding will forever remains as choding.’

 

‘Jureumi-ah! Come over here!’ Woohyun patted the hard marble floor and I walked towards him. ‘Yah! Woohyun! How can you ask the cat to come over here! It’ll claw my handsome face and I’ll need to go for a plastic surgery to fix my face if it really destroys it!’ Sunggyu whined as though he was five and begging to be piggybacked by his parents.

 

‘No it won’t! It’s so small and cute! Aren’t you, Jureumi?’ Woohyun tickled my chin. ‘Try touching it, scaredy cat! It has a really soft skin although it is wrinkled.’ He encouraged Sunggyu.

 

Sunggyu reached out his right hand, it was slightly trembling, and I poked my head forward to smell it. At almost an instant, he withdrew his hand and ran away. Dongwoo and Hoya, on the other hand, were so immersed in their ‘love world’, that they weren’t even taking note of what was happening.

 

‘Oh yeah! Where the hell did Myungsoo go? He disappeared in the toilet for nearly 30 minutes and is not coming out. Did he dropped into the toilet bowl?’ Woohyun suddenly wondered, he rose and went in front of the toilet (carrying me of course.) and knocked. ‘Myungsoo-ah! You alright?’

 

‘H-Hyung… Get me some diarrhea medicine from Sunggyu hyung’s medicine collection please. I’m not feeling well at the moment…’ a muffled voice answered him.

 

After Woohyun informed Myungsoo that the medicine was placed outside on the dinning table, Myungsoo quickly came out to take the medicine, but a minute later, he rushed back into the toilet hugging his dearest stomach.

 

‘Looks like it is L-hyung who drank the milk.’ Sungjong, covered in sweat and panting heavily, concluded after Sungyeol got tired of chasing him and lie on the floor instead.

 

‘Yeah, seemed like it.’ Dongwoo agreed, who heard Sungjong and got distracted from the interesting ‘interaction’ he was having with Hoya.

 

Suddenly, Woohyun started doing bunny ears to me and I kind of didn’t appreciate it and did something in return. Almost immediately, Woohyun ran away, with everyone( except Woohyun, Sunggyu and Myungsoo) rolling on the floor laughing.

 

That’s right. I let out an eye-watering fart in his handsome face and it really stinks.

 

‘Yah! Don’t you find me cute? How can you fart in my face!’ Woohyun yelled while getting hold of a can of air-freshener and sprayed it all over the place to get rid of the smell, then grabbed a bottle of cologne and sprayed at least half a bottle on himself.

 

‘That cat is always a dangerous creature, I have already told you---‘ Sunggyu could be heard nagging to Woohyun who went into their room and slammed the door shut. God knows what they were up to and what they were thinking. And me? A dangerous creature? Ha! You’ve got to be kidding me! Said by the ‘giant’ who was afraid of a creature that was 50 times smaller and almost wet his pant when my nose touched his finger. Mind you. Finger. Not even hand.

 

‘Finally someone could defeat Nam Woohyun that grease ball.’ Sungyeol smirked. ‘Even my Jureumi also know how to deal with Woohyun-hyung’s aegyo although only arriving here for 3 days.’ Just then, Myungsoo finally emerged from the toilet and he face was greened. When Sungjong, Hoya and Dongwoo laughed after Sungyeol made that conclusion, Myungsoo, who was not aware of what had just happened as he was in the toilet doing his business the whole time, eyed everyone in the living room suspiciously and asked,’ Did something happened when I’m in the toilet?’

 

Hoya, who could barely controlled his laughter, said ‘ Nothing happen, just that our greasy cheesy Mr Nam Woohyun will no longer be able to do his aegyo around so often. Haha!’

 

Myungsoo could not understand so he just went into his room, and soon after that, Sungyeol appa picked me up so that I can have my breakfast.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hello! Thank you for reading this fanfic! I particularlly wanted to thank my 15 subscribers! >< Anyway, I made Myungsoo a 'bad guy' over here and some stuff that Jureumi did to make others angry. I actually enjoyed writting thios story as it is a light-hearted one. ^^ Please do comment! Thank you for reading, commenting and subscribing! I'll try to update as much as possible. :)