An Accident(?)

Jureumi's Diary

‘Dongwoo! Stop admiring your backpacks!’

 

‘Hoya! Just wear any shirt will do! All your shirts are the same!’

 

‘Woohyun! You have put on enough make up already! Just pack your room and clean the toilet!’

 

‘Sungyeol! Stop sitting there and do nothing! Go and help Woohyun to clean the toilet!’

 

*Sigh* The naggy Sunggyu was back. He had been commanding the members for the past half an hour and he was doing nothing, just commanding them.

 

‘Yah! Lee Sungjong! How many times must I tell you not to use this sponge to clean the basin? This sponge is meant for washing dishes!’

 

There he goes again.

 

After 3 hours of commanding all the members to clean the dorm, the dorm was now sparkling clean, and infinite were lying on the floor, totally worn out.

 

‘Ding dong!’

 

‘Oh! Jung Yeop hyung arrive already!’ Sungjong quickly got up and rushed to the door, while the rest of the infinite quickly got up from their position and pulled themselves up into a sitting position, upright.

 

‘Wow! You guys had cleaned the dorm! I should ask Mr Lee to come and visit your dorm more often so that you all will keep up the standard.’ After seeing who entered the dorm, the rest of infinite heaved a sigh of relief and layback onto the floor. Haiz, such a bunch of lazy bum.

 

 ‘Chey, Jung Ryul hyung, we thought that Jung Yeop hyung arrived already. Give a shook out of my life.’ Woohyun commented.

 

‘Hyung, why did you come? I though Jung Yeop hyung gave a week off?’ Sungyeol appa asked.

 

‘Oh, he asked for me to come today. Anyway, heard that Sunggyu had gotten closer to Jureumi yesterday? Not bad.’ Their manager hyung, Jung Ryul, patted my head.

‘Don’t remind me of that.’ Sunggyu scowled. ‘Hmm… How did Jung Yeop hyung know that I wasn’t close to Jureumi?’ Sunggyu narrowed his eyes and scanned each and everyone of the member’s faces, trying to look for clue that suggest who told their beloved CEO that stupid piece of news. (Referring to Sunggyu being a scaredy cat and was not close to me, teehee)

 

Sunggyu stared at Dongwoo who was sitting beside him, and Dongwoo stared at Hoya, Hoya shrugged and looked at Sungjong, Sungjong made a cross sign with his arms, indicating that it wasn’t him and lastly, all 8 pairs of eyes in the living room (included me of course) stared Sungyeol appa, who tried to look everywhere else but not making eye contact with Sunggyu.

 

‘Uh-huh. So it’s you, huh? Yeollie?’ Sunggyu said softly but narrowed his eyes and his face was redden with anger, it was clearly that he was incredibly angry, except that there wasn’t any smoke coming out from his ears.

 

‘H-Hyung, i-it was Jung Yeop Hyung who asked me the other day how was all the members getting along with Jureumi! It wasn’t me who purposely making that snitch but Jung Yeop hyung forced me to say it!’ Sungyeol appa quickly explained, shaking visibly.

 

‘Gyu-hyung, chill. Sungyeol already said that it was Jung Yeop hyung who forced him to tell him the information right?’ Woohyun was trying to calm the soon-exploding leader.

 

Sungyeol appa hid behind Myungsoo like a small kid and Sunggyu was trying hard to get up and walked towards Sungyeol, but Woohyun was restricting him to do so and the outcome was:

 

Sunggyu, who broke Woohyun’s restriction, lose his balance while trying to get up and fell down, not to the ground, but onto Woohyun. And best thing of all – both of their lips were smack together, which showed a PG scene, kissing.

 

Oh my gosh.

 

The rest of the members, their manager hyung and me, stared at the both of them eyes widened plus jaws dropped. Of course, Sunggyu and Woohyun were shocked too, they broke the contact of their lips and stood up quickly.

 

‘I… I… Ah! I suddenly remembered that I have to take something from my room! I’ll go and get it now.’ Sunggyu blushed rushed into his room, slamming the door in the process.

 

Woohyun didn’t say anything, but his face was somehow similar to Sunggyu’s, as red as a ripe tomato. He, also, went into the kitchen and poured himself a cup of ice water.

 

Why did Woohyun looked so embarrassed? He should be happy and excited right? I mean, I recalled from the time where I explored his room and found out that he was Sunggyu’s biggest fan ever. Hmm. This was so weird.

 

‘W… What just happened?’ Sungjong managed to stutter out those words.

 

‘Are they…’ manager Jung Ryul was about to say something when his voice was drowned out by the chime of the doorbell.

 

‘Ding dong!’

 

‘Oh! This time should be Jung Yeop hyung.’ Sungyeol appa quickly got up and went to open the door for the CEO.

 

‘Yo guys!’ The CEO greeted them in a, well, not so serious manner. I liked it. If he was a serious CEO, I would be like ‘Why so serious?’

 

‘Ah! Jung Ryul! You’re here! Very Good! Now, will you go out for a while and help me get a bag from my office? The bag that I had already placed on my table. Bring it here.’ After finished giving order to Infinite’s manager, he turned to them and asked, ‘Guys, where’s my dearest leader, Sunggyu?’

 

‘He’s in his room. I’ll go and call him out now.’ Myungsoo replied and stood up, walking towards Sunggyu’s room.

 

Wow. He talked and even volunteered himself. Rare.

 

Anyway, he knocked on the door and said, ‘Sunggyu-hyung, Jung Yeop hyung’s here already. Come out.’

 

Sunggyu opened the door almost immediately and almost knocked onto Myungsoo, but good thing Myungsoo was quick enough and took a step back.

 

‘So, how’s the ‘Home Alone’ section with Jureumi? I heard from Sungjong that you did a great job! Well done!’ the middle-aged man greeted the still-sulking Sunggyu, started off with compliments. As though those words were magic to brighten up Sunggyu, Sunggyu’s face lit up a little and put on a tiny smile.

‘Because Sunggyu did such a great job, I’ll just mark it as all of the sections in mission 1 have been accomplished. So no more ‘part 2’ for mission 1. But bear one thing in mind, you all still have to complete mission 2 to get your two weeks holiday.’ Mr Lee said casually, playing with me at the same time, he bought a long and thick feather and waved it in my face, I decided to play with it too.

 

The rest of the infinite (except Dongwoo, Hoya and Sunggyu) cheered.

 

‘What two weeks of holiday? Is there something that I should know but don’t? Can someone explain to me the situation?’ Sunggyu, being the one who was still kept in the dark about the whole holiday idea, was confused.

 

‘Oh yeah! Sunggyu-hyung! We have forgotten to tell you that what you did for the ‘Home Alone’ was part of the mission, so half of our mission is already accomplished, thanks to you. So now, Jung Yeop hyung is going to give us another and the last mission to do and completing the mission successfully will guarantee us two weeks of holiday!’ Sungjong was very jumpy and excited as he explained to Sunggyu. ‘So this is the biggest surprise for you! Remember what I wrote in that letter that I asked Jureumi gave it to you?’

 

‘Oh. Now I see. Okay.’ Surprisingly, Sunggyu didn’t complain about anything, maybe because Mr Lee was here? Who knows.

 

‘What happen to those two? They had been staying in that position for the past 15 minutes. Were they frozen or something?’ Mr Lee suddenly asked, referring to Dongwoo and Hoya, who both eyes were wide opened and jaws dropped.

 

‘They became like that after---’ Sungyeol appa started but he was interrupted by a ringtone. Infinite members (except Dongwoo and Hoya), stared at each other, wondering whose phone that was.

 

‘Sorry, it’s mine. Pardon me. Gotta get this phone call first.’ Mr Lee smiled apologetically and slid his finger across the screen.

 

‘Hello? Oh, Jung Ryul. You had the bag already? Good. Now bring it here. Yes. Infinite’s dorm. Be careful with that bag okay? And no matter what happen, don’t open or peep into the bag. Just bring it here will do. See you.’ He hung up the phone.

 

‘Guys! Get excited! Your mission 2 is arriving in 15 minutes time! Jureumi will be super please and happy about it!’ Mr Lee gave out a cheer and a hearty laugh.

 

‘By the way, Woohyun, I just noticed. Why did you have a black eye? Did you get into some gang fight or something? Don’t you all dare to get into one, your come back will be in a few months time and I don’t want any injury that will trigger some stupid rumours.’ Mr Lee noticed the dark shade on Woohyun’s right eye although it was clearly that he tried to cover it with tonnes of BB cream but failed, and Mr Lee was keeping a strict face, warning the members, at the same time, hit onto Dongwoo and Hoya’s shoulders, so that they could listen to him, but Sungyeol appa, Sungjong and even Myungsoo, was struggling not to laugh visibly. (Because of Mr Lee’s strict face, I believe, since I also wanted to laugh very badly.)

 

‘No, it wasn’t a gang fight.’ Woohyun sighed, then continued to concluded helplessly, stealing a glance of Sunggyu’s reaction at the same time. ‘It’s a long story.’

 

Huh? I’m gonna be happy about the upcoming mission? I wonder what it is. Okay, since he said that I would be super please and happy about it, then I shall just look forward to it then.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N: Hey! So I manage to update again afterall. I was in school almost half a day and was struggling whether I should update today or tomorrow. I made it. So. Yay. (Tired and worn out) Anyway, next chapter new character coming up. I wanted to let the new character to make grand appearance in this chapter, but I found out that miss out so much on the part so yup! I decided to add in a Woogyu moment. As for Myungyeol, sorry for keeping you all waiting, it'll come out after the new character settle down.>< Again, thank you for reading, subscribing and upvoting the story!^^ Love you all! Will try my best to update as soon as I'm free. Have a good day! :)