Angry Myungsoo

Jureumi's Diary

I was sleeping soundly, when someone picked me up and I lazily half- opened my eyes, and found a pair of eyes boring into my own eyes and made me fully awakened. It was scary. And the person who picked me up? That person was no other than that Myungsoo guy.

 

‘I wonder why Sungyeol will ever like an alien cat like you. Can’t he love something more adorable? Like a normal kitten? Seriously... ‘He observed me closely, as though he was trying to choose the freshest seafood in the market. ‘But don’t you dare do anything to my Sungyeol and I’m warning you that he’s MINE! Get it?’ He hissed.

 

For a moment, I was still thinking, how was I going to snatch away Sungyeol appa? He’s my dad right? How to snatch away someone when that person was already related to you? But Myungsoo was scaring me, and luckily Sungyeol appa came in just in time, yelling, ‘Kim Myungsoo! Why are you holding my cat?!’ Sungyeol appa came into the room with only a white towel around his wrist, and hair all wet. I assumed that he had just finishing bathing.

 

‘No-Nothing! I was just playing with Jureumi! Didn’t we, Jureumi?’ He stared at me scarily, his cheeks turned pink suspiciously though, and I struggled a bit, but he’s strong! Well, at least for a kitten like me, I was labeled ‘fragile’ and helplessly, I meowed to agree with him that we’d been ‘playing’. Sungyeol appa seemed to relax after I replied and chased both of us out of the room, so that he could wear his clothes. ‘Remember what I said.’ Myungsoo warned me again after putting me down and I ran as far as possible from him, knocking into someone, who ran away so quickly that I thought that was a ninja.

 

The ninja was Sunggyu. He looked at me as though he was scared and when I walked near to him, he kind of walked backwards. He was scared of me? Okayyy… Not judging here but, I’m a kitten and was like at least 50 times smaller than him and a giant like him was afraid of me? Before I could get any nearer, he whined. ’Woohyunnnn!!!!! Come and save me!!! Sungyeol’s cat is gonna attack me!!!’

 

Weird guy. That’s all I think of and the next moment before I knew it, someone really came to Sunggyu’s rescue. The aegyo guy, Woohyun.

‘It’s okay. It isn’t going to attack you. It is just trying to be friendly and make friend with you. Aren’t you, Jureumi?’ Woohyun suddenly turned to me and asked, cheesy. I walked away before I got greased up by their ‘sweet talk’ and I knew better to interrupt a couple.

 

‘Jureumi! Time to have your meal’ Sungjong, my favorite new family member, was holding a box of dried cat food and a small bottle of milk, walking towards me. I immediately ran towards him.

Munch, munch, munch. There went my lunch. Wander around again. Maybe I should explore all the rooms in the dorm? Yes, I should. Jureumi, go go go! Let me plan out my route a little. First room would definitely be appa’s room.

 

One word for description. Messy. How on earth did appa live with all those empty coffee cups and clothes in his room?! The coffee cup smelt nice and as I put my head into the cup to discover whether there was anything in, my head was stuck! Oh my goodness! I couldn’t take out the cup and I whined desperately. Help! Someone even push the cup even further down(which I’m sure that that person was Kim Myungsoo from the cologne he used – hey, my head and nose were filled with these coffee smell, but my nose is still very alert okay.) someone laughing so loudly, that I was certain that that person was Dongwoo, giving everyone his famous loud laughter.

 

‘Aigoo, what is happening to my Jureumi? I just left the dorm for like 15 minutes only just to grab a cup of Americano at a café and my Jureumi’s head is stuck in a empty coffee cup?’ Sungyeol appa cooed. Appa! It’s not time to say all this stuff! I’m suffocating! Get my head out first please~

 

‘There you go!’ Sungyeol appa said, pulling off that stupid coffee cup for me after a century had past. I shook my head, and found Myungsoo once again, glaring at me. I pretended not to see and purred. Sungyeol appa gave me a pat on my head and Myungsoo was drowning in his jealousy. Serve him right for bullying me just now. Anyway, to prevent myself from provoking Myungsoo further, I excused myself to do my business at the litter box, if I just let it out everywhere, I was sure that Sunggyu would go nut, and I didn’t want poor Sungjong to clean up the mess I created.

 

Yawned. I’m getting tired again. Although not able to dig up Sungyeol appa’s secrets, I was somehow determined to find out about all their relationship, which seemed to be damn complicate to a 8-month-old kitten like me. Teehee! I shall find more stuff about them next time! But right now, I’m going to sleep. Good night everyone! (Escape before the evil Myungsoo catch me!)