Alone for the two

Jureumi's Diary

A/N: Guys! If you don't want to read about the program that Sungyeol n Myungsoo watched, you can skip it. It is tilted so you can just scrowl down if you want to skip. ^^

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

‘M-Myungsoo… Myungsoo-ah. GGGGet up.’ Sungyeol appa’s voice shivered a little as his hands reached for Myungsoo’s shoulders and began shaking them so that Myungsoo would wake up.

 

‘Um… Why are you snatching away my cookies? Give it back.’ Myungsoo murmured, but there wasn’t any sign that he was going to wake up.

 

‘No one is snatching away your cookies! Wake up now! Yah! Kim Myungsoo!’ Sungyeol’s voice was getting desperate as he shook Myungsoo harder, but as he shook Myungsoo’s shoulder, he lifted the younger’s upper torso and as a result, Myungsoo’s head banged onto the hard marble floor and instantly, Myungsoo’s eyes were opened.

 

‘Did you call my name? Why does my head hurt? Ouch…’ Myungsoo raised his right hand to massage the part of his head where it was banged against the floor.

 

‘Um… I don’t know! Iwasjustwantingtowakeyouupandyouheadsuddenlybangontotheflooritisanaccidentreally!’ Sungyeol appa blurted out a bunch of words where no one understand him again.

 

‘What are you saying?’ Myungsoo looked confused.

 

‘You didn’t catch it? Then never mind. It’s not really important.’ Sungyeol appa shrugged off the matter but I could see that he was holding his laughter.

 

‘Why did you wake me up?’ Myungsoo yawned.

 

‘Oh yeah! It’s just… I’m scared… The television by itself… It’s so creepy…’ Sungyeol appa was frightened? Even better.

 

I was praying hard that he would be frightened easily and it was, indeed his biggest weakness.

 

‘I think one of the members set the timing so that the show will be recorded. No worries. Just turn it off if you don’t want to watch.’ Myungsoo explained.

 

‘Oh okay. The show looks okay to me. I think we can just watch it.’ Sungyeol appa stared at the screen attentively.

 

The family is moving from a small bungalow to a bigger one. They are one blissful family and the elder daughter is smiling and chatting with her younger sister, and the elder son is playing a video game with his younger brother. The parents are packing things into the car and getting ready to go.

 

‘Mommy, where are we going to live?’ The small innocent girl suddenly asked.

 

‘Well, you’ll see. It will be a big big house with a swimming pool.’ The middle-aged woman answered the little girl with a smile.

 

‘I’m afraid that I can’t make any friends there. Will the neighbor be nice and be my friend?’ The little girl slightly furrowed her brow.

 

‘Don’t worry, Casey, everything will be fine.’ The mother answered her.

 

Casey nodded and looked ahead.

 

Finally, they reached their destination.

 

‘Wow. This is awesome dad.’ The older boy looked at the house in awe.

 

‘Come on Simon. You’ll have a life time to look at the house. Go and help your mom with the boxes. She’s struggling.’ The father said.

 

‘Yes dad.’ And there, he helped his dad.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

By the time they finish unpacking, it was already night and the whole family had their swimming suits on, prepared to go for a swim.

 

The children were all happily swimming and the parents talking among themselves.

 

But something’s not right. The youngest daughter seems to be struggling in the water and keep on struggling in the water.

 

Sensing something is not right, the parents quickly pulled her out of the water and covered the crying girl in towel.

 

‘Someone was grabbing me in the water…’ Casey kept on crying while the mother smothered her.

 

‘Shh… Shh… No one’s grabbing you. Mommy’s here. Let go and change into your pajamas and sleep early tonight okay? You must be tired from the moving.’ The mother said softly.

 

After helping Casey to change, they entered Casey’s new bedroom.

 

‘There. Your room. Painted in you favorite color. Sleep tight honey.’ Her mother said to her and Casey nodded.

 

The mother waits until her youngest child to fall asleep. After she is sure that Casey is in her dreamland, she reached over to pull the Disney Princess blanket over her, but noticed something.

 

A red hand mark. On her daughters right ankle.

 

The mother became a little panicky and ran down stairs to find her husband.

 

‘Roy! Roy!’ She rushes out of the house and looks at the swimming pool but there’s no one. The water is peaceful, as though there isn’t anyone in the first place.

 

‘Roy? Simon?’ She calls out, hoping someone will reply her. ‘Jasmine! Bryan! Where are you?’

 

Realizing something, she quickly ran upstairs to Casey’s room and to her relief, Casey is still sleeping soundly.

 

Some footsteps could be heard. It is getting nearer. The frightened mother swallows and picks up a bat stick, brace herself to meet with any danger.

 

‘Hey!’ The father comes in and looks at his wife, who is panting and places a hand on her chest.

 

‘Oh my gosh! You scare the hell out of me! Where did you all go?’ The wife questioned him.

 

‘I asked the kids to leave the water. I don’t want the repeat of what happen to Casey.’ He shrugged.

 

Footsteps can be heard again, coming from the ground floor.

 

‘Whose there?’ The mother called out. ‘It’s coming up.’

 

‘Really? I thought I asked the kids to bathe?’ Roy, as confused as his wife, waits.

 

But as the footsteps is nearer, they can hear a small sound of dragging something heavy, something made of metal.

 

‘Close the door. Quick!’ The wife commanded the husband.

 

The moment they shut the door, the room blackout.

 

Darkness.

 

But there’s a pair of red eyes staring at the both of them. The couple hears movement from Casey’s bed and turn to look and can see Casey sitting up, face as white as a sheet of paper and both eyes red, suddenly jumps up and grabs the couple’s throats.

 

 

‘Ahhhh!!!!!’ Oh my oh my. My plan works.

 

I looked at Sungyeol appa, who was already hiding in Myungsoo’s embrace and a small sob could be heard.

 

Sorry Sungyeol appa. It’s not my fault that you were so slow and so insensitive to who likes you.

 

‘It’s alright Sungyeol. There’s nothing. I’ll go and turn off the television okay?’ Sungyeol shook his head and grabbed onto Myungsoo’s shirt even more.

 

Woollimy gave me a thump-up. Oh! She’s back to normal! I’m so glad!

 

Click. Click.

 

Oh no! They’re back! Quick! Myungsoo!

 

‘Oh my gosh! I’m sorry!’ Sungyeol realized that his was on Myungsoo’s lap again.

 

Come on! Myungsoo! Say what you have to say to appa! Be brave!

 

‘Um… Actually… !’ Myungsoo took a deep breath.

 

‘Hyung! We’re back! Guess who we saw?’ Sungjong came barging in pulled Key in. ‘Yeol-hyung! You’re crying! What’s wrong?’

 

‘Ah? N-Nothing. I was too touch by the program so yeah.’ Sungyeol quickly wiped away his tears and gave Sungjong a small smile.

 

‘Oh ma god! My dear friend Sungyeol! How are you honey? Long time no see!’ Key pulled Sungyeol into a hug and stared at Myungsoo, who was staring back and grtted his teeth.

 

‘Stop being greasy Key! Woohyun-hyung! Why did you rub off your greasiness onto Key?’ Sungyeol appa groaned.

 

‘Let’s do it in the American style then, since you think that my normal way of greeting you is greasy?’ Key smirked and Myungsoo raised his brows.

 

‘…’

 

‘Since you never say anything, I’ll take it as a yes.’ Key planted a kiss on Sungyeol appa’s cheek.

 

Everyone was shocked. Except Key, Sungjong and Woollimy, who were grinning like idiots. My jaws dropped.

 

‘Excuse me.’ Myungsoo pushed Woohyun away, who was standing in his way and went straight up to Key.

 

‘Kim Kibum.’ Myungsoo said quietly. Too quiet. The atmosphere was tensed.

 

‘Yes L?’ Key turned to face him and earned a punch from Myungsoo.

 

And everything became chaotic.

 

‘How dare you kiss Sungyeol?’ Myungsoo face was red with range, Woohyun and Sunggyu quickly pulled him away from Key.

 

‘Are you okay?’ Sungyeol appa, who was shocked by the whole situation, asked Key, who was rubbing his right cheek.

 

‘… Man. I never knew that L is this strong. Hope that I won’t get a blue-black and swell. Or else I can’t perform tomorrow.’ Key said. ‘Now you believe that Myungsoo likes you? Ah. Loves. Pardon. He loves you enough to punch me, you lose, Sungyeol. The bet.’

 

‘What? Because of that stupid bet that you are willing to earn a punch from Myungsoo?’ Sungyeol appa pushed Key away. ‘Are you moron or something? You can always earn that money and go movie and BBQ buffet by yourself!’

 

‘What? I was just—‘ Key stopped talking when he saw Woohyun walking towards him.

 

‘Kibum-ah, Myungsoo didn’t mean it. He knew that Sungyeol likes someone and he was just feeling that you shouldn’t do that to Sungyeol since he loves someone already. Will you forgive him?’ Woohyun asked worriedly.

 

‘Nah it’s okay. Get me an ice pack will ya? I don’t want my cheek swell. I have performance tomorrow you know?’ Key waved him off and Woohyun nodded, then he and Key went into the kitchen to get the ice pack.

 

Sungjong walked up to Sungyeol appa and said, ‘Hyung, I think you better go and see L-hyung.’ Sungyeol appa nodded and walked into Myungsoo’s room.

 

‘Myungsoo?’ Sungyeol appa cautiously looked into Myungsoo’s room.

 

‘…’

 

‘Myungsoo?’

 

‘… What do you want?’ Answered a crappy voice.

 

‘Are you okay?’

 

‘…’

 

‘I’m sorry…’

 

‘… It’s my fault, not yours. Don’t have to apologize.’

 

‘But I am worried about you—‘

 

‘You should be worrying about your boy friend, not me.’ Myungsoo cut him off bitterly. ‘Get out of my room now. Let me calm down a little.’

 

‘But—‘

 

‘Now!’

 

Sungyeol appa sighed. He knew how stubborn the younger one could be from time to time. As he closed the door, I heard him whispering to himself, ‘The one that I love is not Key, but you…’

 

Oh right. Key came in and ruined my plan. Now my plan failed.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N: Hey guys! Since I updated again so I should be a good author now right? Hehe. Oops. Our friend Key got punched by a jealous Myungsoo. Fine. If you want to hit me, go ahead. I've been dragging and dragging.(Naggy like a granny) But surprise coming in your way! So continue to read on will ya? /Muacks/

 

Anyway, thank you for reading, subscribing and upvoting! Really appreciate it. ^^

 

Do drop me a comment okay? /hugs all of you/

 

See ya! *Disappeared*