Retards, rewards

Jureumi's Diary

‘Yah! Lee Sungjong!’ Myungsoo’s and Sungyeol appa’s yelling could be heard.

 

I sighed and looked at Woollimy, then we walked into Sungjong’s room.

 

Rewind back to 15 minutes ago.

 

Sungyeol appa had been fangirling, er, fanboying over that piece of paper that was attached to the lunch box. He was rolling on the floor and saying something that nobody could understand.

 

My face lit up the moment Woollimy entered Sungyeol appa’s room. I immediately fired her with questions.

 

‘Woollimy, how did Myungsoo react after I left? What did Sungjong wrote on those two pieces of paper? What does ‘Be mine’ means?’ I asked all in a breath therefore, I was panting after asking those questions.

 

‘Woah. Looks like you’ve got your old habit of asking questions back. Myungsoo was super happy and had been acting like an idiot.’ Woollimy gulped and continued. ‘To your second question, Sungjong wrote love letters for them.’

 

‘Love letters? He signed them under his name?’ I interrupted her.

 

‘Don’t interrupt me when I was speaking.’ Woollimy’s patience was running out.

 

‘S—Sorry.’ Scary.

 

‘Of course he didn’t sign his name on it. He signed Sungyeol’s and Myungsoo’s signatures on them.’ Wow. I didn’t know that Sungjong could forge people’s signature.

 

‘And answer to your last question, basically ‘Be mine’ means asking someone to belong to him, also implying that certain person like another person. Now get it?’ Woollimy said.

 

I nodded my head and then, Sungyeol appa’s phone rang, giving Woollimy and me a shock of our life.

 

‘Hello?’ Sungyeol appa picked it up. ‘Living room? Now? Alright. I’ll be out in seconds.’ Then he hung up the phone.

 

Sungyeol appa walked out of his room (with Woollimy and I following of course) then saw a blushed Myungsoo waiting and sitting in the living room floor.

 

Awkward silence.

 

Again.

 

The two pabos staring hard into each other’s eyes.

 

‘Ahem.’ Myungsoo faked a cough and cleared his throat, breaking the eye contact and the awkward silence.

 

‘I…’ They said together.

 

‘Um… You can go ahead first since you’re older.’ Myungsoo offered, looking at the floor, as though there was something interesting displaying.

 

‘I didn’t know that you li…’ Sungyeol appa bite his tongue then continued. ‘Made the Kimbab for me.’

 

‘Huh?’ Myungsoo looked up from the floor, his face full of confusion. ‘Sungjong asked me to make it for him.’

 

‘Anyway, thanks for cupcakes that you made for me.’

 

‘Eh?! Sungjong asked me to bake for him!’

 

‘So did you write that note for me?’

 

‘What note? I never write anything today!’

 

They looked at each other, then their minds suddenly seemed to understand what this whole ‘cooking’ and ‘baking’ thing were all about.

 

‘Lee Sungjong!’ They shouted in union.

 

A door slammed shut.

 

Back to present.

 

‘Yah! Lee Sungjong! If you don’t want me hammering this damn door down you better come out or open the door right now!’ An angered kitten (well, Myungsoo suddenly remind me of a kitten) was standing in front of Sungjong’s room, threatening the ‘culprit’ of the whole event who was currently hiding inside.

 

‘Yeol Hyung!’ A whine from inside.

 

‘I’m not gonna help you this time! How can you forge my signature and write to Myungsoo? Those words are far too mushy for my likings!’ Sungyeol appa crossed his arms in front of his chest and pouted.

 

‘Oh? So you’re saying that what I wrote inside isn’t true at all?’ Sungjong peaked out through a tiny gap of the slightly opened door, only his eager eyes could be seen.

 

‘I – I never say that!’ A suspicious redness crept it way all the way to Sungyeol appa’s chubby cheeks and defended himself.

 

‘So both of you agree with me that I wrote nothing wrong in those two letter, hey, look at it from another aspect! I wrote them in place of both of you, who are too idiotic to admit your feelings towards each other. Even my dear Kibum-hyung became a victim.’ Sungjong finally revealed himself fully in front of the ‘couple’, a smirk plastered on his face.

 

Man. How I love the badass Sungjong.

 

The Myungyeol couple was speechless, and Sungjong replaced his smirk with a victorious smile.

 

‘Well, I guess you have a point here…’ Myungsoo began to ponder upon what Sungjong had said earlier.

 

‘Oh my goodness! I’ve never been so embarrassed in my whole life!’ Sungyeol appa freaked out.

 

‘So being with me is embarrassing?’ Myungsoo asked with a frown on his face.

 

‘Um… Not exactly… But… Aish! I don’t know how to put it! I’ll go grab a cup of coffee then.’ Sungyeol appa scratched his head in frustration.

 

‘Wait Yeollie.’ Myungsoo blocked his path.

 

Yeollie? Whoa. THAT was fast.

 

‘So the person you like is me?’ Myungsoo asked him.

 

Sungyeol appa looked away and suddenly smacked his own forehead. ‘Ah! I forgot my wallet!’ And began walking back to his own room.

 

‘CAN YOU STOP?’ Myungsoo was getting agitated and screamed.

 

The screaming shocked Sungyeol appa, who stopped walking.

 

‘Woah. Woah. Woah. What’s going on here?’ Woohyun came out of his room to see what the commotion was all about.

 

‘Why is it so noisy?’ Sunggyu came out grumbling.

 

‘Oh My! Our quiet Myungsoo shouted today! He barely talks usually.’ Dongwoo came out of Hoya’s room, with Hoya following him close from behind.

 

I looked at Sungjong for his reaction, his smirk was back on his face again and he was leaning against the frame of his room’s door.

 

But instead of answering Myungsoo, Sungyeol appa turned around to face Myungsoo again, then he pulled the younger one into a hug, not caring the stares and shocking faces that he was earning from the rest of the members.

 

‘Yes I do.’ He whispered into Myungsoo’s ear.

 

Sungyeol appa then let go of the latter and walked away, before he could even took a third step away from Myungsoo, Myungsoo grabbed his wrist and pulled Sungyeol appa’s hand, hard.

 

Sungyeol appa, because of the force, turned and the next thing was Myungsoo smacked his own thin lips onto Sungyeol appa’s and they stayed there.

 

My jaw dropped.

 

Woohyun’s jaw dropped.

 

Hoya just stared at them, but he broke into the tiniest smile I had ever seen.

 

Sunggyu’s eyes were enlarged to the largest size that I had ever seen. (Maybe comparable to Sungjong’s normal eye size?)

 

Dongwoo and Sungjong cheered.

 

Sungjong even came over to Woollimy and me and picked us up, whispering ‘Good jobs buddies’ into our ears.

 

I was so touch that I was in tears.

 

Finally. Our hard work was paid off with a little reward.

 

Life is hard, but it is full of rewards. I suddenly remembered what Woollimy told me during one of the lesson and deeply felt it.

 

Unfortunately, things didn’t end here.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N: Hey guys! I've update again! Yay! Have you guys found out that I haven't been telling you all my name or gender? Haha! It suddenly feels so weird that my name become 'Author-nim' and when my dongsaeng saw this, she was laughing her off. == As everyone knows, that internet isn't the safest place to reveal your real identity, I'm just going to make up a name, it is something that I'm obsessed with for years. Yes. Obsess. For. Years. Totoro! Keke! (Okay, so much of my stupid nonsense.) Hope you guys enjoy the chapter?

 

Thank you for reading, subscrbing and upvoting. >< I appreciate it.^^

 

I'm so happy that my subies drop me comments! So do comment yea? /Hug/

 

P.S. I might write a christmas special for this and I will have a little surprise for all my Subscribers here. ^^ Do look forward to the 'surprise' okay? :)