You want me to do what?!

Jureumi's Diary

A/N: Woollimy and Jureumi playing. Jureumi grew fatter so the wrinkles have decreased! +.+

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I woke up, Woollimy was still asleep. Should I wake her up? I was still pondering on that question when Sungyeol appa’s familiar voice could be.

 

‘Jureumi! Woollimy! Time to wake up you two lazy bum! Time for breakfast!’ He called out from the kitchen. I nudged Woollimy and she looked at me, confused.

 

‘Time for breakfast.’ I said then stretched and went to the kitchen, where I saw Sungyeol appa.

 

‘You still remember what I said last night right?’ Woollimy asked me after breakfast.

 

‘The plan? Yup, of course! What am I suppose to do?’ I asked again.

 

‘You know what a handphone is right?’ I though for a while, trying to recall all the high-tech things I saw around the house. Hmm… Handphone… Oh! I think I know what it is!

 

‘Yes, I think I know what it is. Is it something that human use it to call and contact?’ I wanted to double confirm.

 

‘Very good, you know what a handphone is. It can also be used to send text, like messages and within seconds, the receiver will receive the message.’ She explained further.

 

‘So, what is the plan? I thought the first step is to see whether Sungyeol appa like Myungsoo?’ I asked, getting impatient.

 

‘Yes, now I’ll tell you the plan. Have you see Myungsoo’s handphone before?’ She suddenly asked. Huh? Myungsoo’s handphone? I triede my best to recall. Aha! I saw it before! It was black in color and with this black rubbery thingy.

 

‘Okay! Now, I don’t want to waste anytime, since I’m also curious about this.’ She admitted. ‘You’ll have to borrow Myungsoo’s handphone for me.’

 

I was a little taken off guard. What can Myungsoo’s handphone proves about Sungyeol appa?

 

As though she could read my mind, Woollimy said, ‘ Just go and get it for me. Then I’ll show you something that’ll prove everything.’

 

Oh-kay… I guess. I peeped around, making sure that Myungsoo was preoccupied with something(and not in his room of course), then sneaked into his room without anyone knowing.

 

Handphone… Handphone… Where are you? I peeped around, and found something that looked like his phone. I flipped it over with my paw and bingo! I gotcha!

 

Suddenly, I heard some foot steps coming nearer. I was alerted and looked towards the door direction. Whew! Nobody was by the door. I picked up Myungsoo’s phone carefully with my mouth, taking note of my teeth so that they would not leave marks on his phone or worst case ever, scratch his precious phone. I ran back into Sungyeol appa’s room, and there waited an anxious Woollimy, her eyes lighted up when she saw me carrying  the black object back.

 

‘Well done.’ She whispered as she took over, making sure that this was truly a phone. After which, she pulled me into Sungyeol appa’s closet, where no one could discover us. (In case that Myungsoo saw that his dear phone was with us, ignoring the facts that we are innocent kittens, and decided to kill us instead).

 

What Woollimy did in the next 5 minutes made my eyes bulged out and salute to her. How could anyone (in this case, any kitten) be so genius? First of all, she cracked Myungsoo’s phone’s password after only two tries. Then she went to something called ‘contact’ and found Sungyeol appa’s phone number. Lastly, she typed something in Korean, which I didn’t know how to read.

 

‘Now we’ll have to wait for your appa to reply.’ She seemed to relax a bit, but I knew that it was not over yet.

 

‘Huh? I have a message?’ Good timing, Sungyeol appa! After he read that message, he seemed to be shock, and sadness could be seen in his eyes. Then, we saw him typing something and he dumped his phone on his bed.

 

‘Let’s see what he replied.’ Woollimy unlocked Myungsoo’s phone again and she commanded me again. ‘Jureumi, put back Myungsoo’s phone.’

 

‘But what did you send appa?’ I was worried.

 

‘I’ll tell you after you put back that phone.’ She went out of the closet and I followed close behind. I sprinted back into Myungsoo’s room, placing his phone carefully back on the black table, again, careful not to step on any paper or photographs that were lying on the floor and table, I made my way out safely.

 

‘How did you know Myungsoo’s password? If you don’t know in the first place, how on earth did you crack it? What did you type to Sungyeol appa? And what did he reply? Why does appa look so sad after reading the message? Why—‘ I bombarded Woollimy with numerous question and she held up one paw to stop me from keep asking question.

 

‘Wow. Wow. Easy. Okay, so your first question is do I know Myungsoo’s password in the first place right? The answer is no. I only guess using logic. The password is 0827 if you want to know.’ She gulped then continued. ‘Regarding your second question, you should find out more about your own appa, and you’ll know the answer. Answer to your third question, I typed ‘Hyung, I like someone, do you like someone too? It feels so good to be in love’. And your appa replied me ‘Of course! Congratulation!’ Anymore question?’

 

‘What? Why did you typed that? That is not even relavent! And why did appa became so sad?’ I still couldn’t understand.

 

‘Your appa is sad because he likes Myungsoo too, just that he hasn't realize it yet.’ Woollimy explained in short and clear and she led me back into the living room.

 

Oh. So appa liked Myungsoo too.

 

‘What’s wrong with you, Yeol-hyung? Your mind seemed to be wondering all around.’ Sungjong asked worriedly, looking at Sungyeol appa.

 

‘My heart… Feels a bit weird. It’s nothing I guess.’ He furrowed his brow a little.

 

‘Be yourself, Hyung! I don’t like the sad and grumpy look hyung in the dorm!’Sungjong exclaimed and Sungyeol gave him a small smile, nodding.

 

This was so boring. I decided to go into Dongwoo’s room, for no reason at all but what was going on inside made my eyes bulged out of their sockets. Oh my holy mama! What had I just seen? I covered my eyes with my front paws. They were… They were… I don’t know how to put it. Hmm… One of them having his tongue down another’s throat? I really don’t know. But it was definitely a passionate kiss that I don’t want to witness at all and not in my life again. It was far too passionate, I didn’t want any of those passion to rub off on me.*Shiver*

 

‘What do you think the both of you are doing here?!’ A voice boomed and I was startled, looking behind me. It was Sunggyu, whose eyes were enlarged and his face had turned into the crimson color.

 

Five minutes later, everyone, including me, were seated in the living room. The atmosphere was solemn and nobody’s face had a hint of joke.

 

‘What the hell? I was going to ask Dongwoo about their schedule, and what is this?’ Sunggyu, being the leader, was screaming his lungs out, ‘What on earth are you all trying to do?’

 

‘Gyu-hyung, chill. Can’t you tell us what happen 5 minutes back before shouting like nobody’s business?’ Woohyun was trying to clam the raged Sunggyu down.

 

‘They were practically eating one another up! As in, gobbling up each other to be more accurate.’ Sunggyu, who calmed down a little, burst out. ‘My goodness! I’m gonna be scarred for life!’

 

‘Dongwoo hyung, I didn’t know that you like Hoya Hyung.’ Sungjong said with a little interest.

 

‘That’s not my point! I mean, being the most innocent here, I will be scarred for life because of their reckless act! Don’t you guys know that I’m—Urgh!’ Sunggyu cried.

 

‘Hyung, is there something wrong with my hearing or something? Did you just say that you are innocent?’ Sungyeol appa narrowed his eyes.

 

‘Yeah. Duh! If I’m not the innocent one here, who else would be?’ Sunggyu rolled his eyes in annoyance.

 

Everyone in the room started laughing.

 

‘Haha! Hyung! You even kissed Woohyun-hyung before and consider yourself innocent? Haha! Even if it is Sungjong, I doubt he is still innocent.’ Sungyeol blurted out and tearing up at the same time.

 

‘I’m not.’ Sungjong admitted.

 

‘That—That was an accident! Argh! You all are so annoying!’ Sunggyu blushed from the memory of he and Woohyun kissing, then rushed into his room.

 

‘Whew! I though he was going to tell us off. I was still quite worried just now that he will call Jung Ryul hyung immediately.’ Hoya seemed to be relaxed, placing a hand over his heart.

 

‘He won’t.’ Woohyun smirked as he stood up and went into Sunggyu’s room.

 

‘But we can be sure that his rage came from jealousy.’ Myungsoo smirked and Sungyeol appa shifted a little in his seat uncomfortably.

 

‘I guess it is a good experience for you, a new one I hope. Something new that make you understand their relationship more.’ Woollimy concluded, turning to face me.

 

‘Yeah. And I will never want to experience or witness it again. Trust me.’ I said with some sarcasm and made a face.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N: Hehe! It looks like a long update but it might be because of the spacing.  Hope it is not too boring for you all, like the cats talking among themselves and all. Yeollie's reaction is a bit expected yea? And for Yadong part, imagine it yourself. Quote from the chapter: one of them having his tongue down another's throat. *End of quote* In this fanfic, I'm sorry to say that you must use a lot of your own imagination in order to find more interest in reading. Put yourself into Jureumi's shoe. You'll get a better and clearer picture of the story. (Just a small piece of advice *wink*)

Thank you for subscribing, reading, upvoting! ^^ Really appreciate it!

Lastly, do comment! ><

 

# photo credit to the owner.