Home Alone Part 4

Jureumi's Diary

Nail clipper. That’s right. Something I feared the most.

 

Author POV:

 

Sorry Jureumi, but I’ll have to take over for a while to explain some stuff to our dearest readers out there. (Pat Jureumi’s head) If you have a little knowledge on how to take care of a cat, you will know that cat’s claws have this extra layer to protect the quick where the nerves and blood vessels are/ within the nail, and this extra layer have to be trimmed regularly, or else, the claws will be too long. But the problem is, if you don’t know how to cut, or you accidentally cut into the quick, it will cause a hell of pain for cats and some bleeding too. Unless you declaw (means cutting the end of each cat "finger"), but then, again, it is unacceptable in my opinion as it is animal cruelty. (Thank god that Sungyeol didn’t do that, whew!)*Turn to Jureumi* Okay, now you may take over again. (smile) *Disappear into thin air*

 

Yay! I’m back! Okay, where did we just stop? Oh yes, the freaking nail clipper. Since I am still consider a kitten, the pet shop person helped me trimmed my nails once a week and now, Sungyeol appa took over. He only did it for the first time and I was already scared of him doing the t for me. Simple. He cut into all my quick! Every single one of them. So my paws were practically bleeding non-stop. It was the first time Sungyeol appa cutting nails for me, and another first-timer? No way.

 

Chasing game started again. But this time, surprisingly, Sunggyu ran super fast. I mean, like SUPER. So yup, I got caught again. Gingerly, Sunggyu picked me up and brought me to the bathroom again. I kept on struggling, but Sunggyu’s grip tightened. Wow. I must say that I was impressed. He was strong!

 

An hour later.

 

What just happened? I was dazed. Huh? What? Where was I? Was it really Sunggyu back in the bathroom? Oh my almighty god. He was a first-timer right? How come he trimmed my claws like a professional, almost as good as the pet shop owner and my nails didn’t bleed at all? I peeped over my shoulder and looked at Sunggyu. He was lying on the floor, asleep. He must be worn out then. Not a bad job from him today. Although I was pretty sure that he hadn’t take care of kitten before (especially a sphinx) but he did a great job, considering that he was scared of me at first. Well, maybe he wasn’t really scared, but because of Woohyun’s presence, Sunggyu would became super dependent on Woohyun.

*Yawn* I was feeling a bit tired too, as I ran around a lot. Let me take a short nap.

 

2 hours later

 

‘Click. Click.’ I was awaken by the noise. Wait, this was the sound of someone opening the lock! Yay! They were back!

 

Woohyun tip-toed into the house, and when he saw Sunggyu was lying on the floor sleeping soundly, he jumped onto Sunggyu and Sunggyu got a shock out of his life and gave Woohyun a punch.

 

‘Yah! Gyu-hyung! It hurts like hell!’ Woohyun cried as he covered his right eye, where it was punched by Sunggyu, who was now wide awake and stared at Woohyun.

 

‘Serve you right.’ Sunggyu said after yawning and stretching and went into the kitchen to pour himself a cup of cold water from the refrigerator.

 

‘Jureumi-ah! We’re back!’ Sungjong cheered the moment he entered the dorm.

 

‘Shh.’ Sungyeol appa appeared and shushed Sungjong. Oh! Sungyeol appa was back! I sprinted to the front door. Appa! But I quickly halted a meter away from appa. Huh? Was there problem with my eyes? Hmm… Sungyeol appa was piggybacking someone. I squinted my eyes and was dumbfounded. Sungyeol appa was carrying Myungsoo! Aw. So this time Myungsoo would no longer be jealous of me I guess? Myungsoo was asleep. I followed Sungyeol appa into Myungsoo’s room and watched as Myungsoo stirred a little. He looked like an angel when he was asleep but how come he looked like a devil to me when he talked to me? *Sigh* I guess I still have a long way to go before I could fully understand what human’s mind was thinking. Maybe I would have a mentor soon? Who knows?

 

‘Hyung! Although you didn’t finish all the task, but because you had tried your best, so I decided, to give you the surprise. Tada!’ Sungjong took out a box of chicken and a box of pizza, holding in front of Sunggyu. (I went back to the living room by the way)

 

‘Humph! Good that you know.’ Sunggyu grunted and soon, his two cheeks became super chubby because of the amount of food he stuffed into his mouth.

 

‘Aigoo~ Our Gyu-hyung is so adorable!’ Woohyun came doing aegyo again, not forgetting to steal a bite from Sunggyu’s pizza.

 

‘Yah! Ou ko you meow my puud? (How can you steal my food?)’ Sunggyu tried to say but failed.

 

‘Gyu-hyung, can’t understand what you’re saying!’ Woohyun took another bite from Sunggyu’s food. Sunggyu fenced him off and walked to the kitchen.

 

Aish. Childish people. I’m going to play with my toys. Oh yea! Heard from the Dongwoo (Actually is I eavesdropped), that CEO will be coming again tomorrow! I wonder what was going to happen next.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N: Yay! I finally found time to update! Anyway, this is gonna be the last chapter of 'Home Alone' so yup! Look forward to the next chapter? Hahaha! I hope so. New character coming up! So continue to read the story! Thank you for subscribing and reading! Will try to update again this week. ^^ Hehe! Bye!