One big family

Jureumi's Diary

Ever since Myungsoo and Sungyeol appa had been officially together, I actually regretted helping them.

 

‘See? Myungie ah~ Inspirits call us Sooyeol.’ Sungyeol appa was surfing the net and looking at the fan café.

 

‘Really?’

 

‘That means they had already guessed that Myungsoo tops.’ Woohyun winked at Sungyeol.

 

‘What? No!’

 

‘Yeollie, you don’t have to deny, hyung understands. Cause I’m the one who top.’ Woohyun continued.

 

‘Hyung you guys are so sick.’ Sungjong made a face.

 

‘Someone is jealous here. Sungjong the forever loner~’ Sungyeol appa stuck out his tongue at Sungjong.

 

‘No I’m not! I’m straight!’ Sungjong cried.

 

‘Like real. If you’re straight I’ll be able to go into a haunted house without even screaming inside.’ Sungyeol appa rolled his eyes.

 

‘Okay. I’m biual. Happy?’ Sungjong gave up on fighting with his choding hyung.

 

‘Pish. Whatever. Myungie~ Can you make me a cup of coffe please?’ *Blink. Blink. Blink.*

 

‘No.’

 

‘Please?’

 

‘No! You already have two cups today.’

 

‘It’s only two! I want another one!’

 

‘I said no!’

 

‘Humph. Why are you even my boyfriend?’

 

‘Do you want to go to the hospital just like the other day? And those stupid machine attached to your body while you still have to do dance practice?’

 

‘No! But that day I really had too much. Right now it’s not. Fine. I’ll make my own coffee.’

 

‘Go ahead.’

 

‘Urgh! Kim Myungsoo! Why did you locked up my coffee maker?!’

 

‘I thought I’ve already answer that question? Man. Your addiction of caffeine is too much.’

 

‘How can you say that I’m too much?’

 

‘That’s not what I said!’

 

‘You implied it!’

 

I had enough! I shall go and find Dongwoo. I quietly entered his room and gosh, I swore that I would no longer be the innocent Jureumi, forever. I sprang out of the room, trying to clear my mind of what that stupid Yadong couple was doing in Dongwoo’s room. They’re making out!

 

‘Dingdong!’ Door bell rang and Sungjong opened the door.

 

It was Key.

 

‘Yah! Lee Sungyeol!’ Key shouted the moment he entered the dorm.

 

‘Why are you finding Sungyeol?’ Oh~ Possessive Myungsoo made his appearance.

 

Key simply pushed him aside and saw Sungyeol appa, sitting on the floor.

 

‘Hey! What’s up?’ Sungyeol appa asked cheerfully and stood up.

 

‘You lost. Remember our bet?’ Key smirked.

 

‘What bet?’ Myungsoo stared at the two.

 

‘Well, Myungsoo-ah, no offence but you know how slow and dense your boyfriend is right?’ Key asked Myungsoo, who nodded.

 

‘Yah! Kim Myungsoo! How can you stand on the same side as Key?’ Sungyeol appa whined.

 

‘I can’t lie. You’re not very smart in your relationship admit it already yeollie.’ Myungsoo gave Sungyeol appa a peaked on his pouted lips to shut him up.

 

‘So how? You’ll have to give me what we bet on.’ Key smirked.

 

‘Sure! Hang on. I’ll go and get it from my room. I bought the tickets already.’ Sungyeol appa went into his room and came back with an envelop. ‘There you go!’

 

‘Okay. Bye! I’m going out with Jonghyun now. Thanks Sungyeol-ah!’ Key waved as he went out of the dorm.

 

‘So what did you bet?’ Myungsoo asked Sungyeol appa.

 

‘I – I can’t say.’ Sungyeol appa looked everywhere else but Myungsoo.

 

‘Why not?’ Myungsoo turned Sungyeol appa’s head and made him stared into his eyes.

 

‘Well…’

 

‘Go on.’

 

‘You’re not gonna hit me or anything?’

 

‘No.’

 

‘Okay. We bet on whether you love me or not. It was before we got together. The day I met Key at the café near our dorm.’

 

‘How can you use my love for you as a bet?’ Myungsoo sounded hurt.

 

‘I told you, that was before I realized that you love me!’ Sungyeol appa was desperate.

 

‘Right. I even saw the both of you hug.’ Myungsoo stared at him.

 

‘It wasn’t a big deal. He was trying to comfort me. Wait, how did you know?’ Sungyeol suddenly realized. ‘You’re stalking me!’

 

‘No! I’m not! I was there to get a cup of frappuccino. I suddenly wanted it that day!’ Myungsoo denied and blushed.

 

‘Kim Myungsoo. You just can’t lie, you’ll blush every time you lie.’ Sungyeol appa laughed at him and got punched on his arm. ‘And that hurts!’ His laughter was then replaced with his whining.

 

Oh yeah! Where was Woollimy? I didn’t see her since this morning. I went to Sungjong’s room and found her sleeping on his bed.

 

‘Woollimy, wake up!’ I shook her and she stretched.

 

‘Why should I? It’s still very early you know.’ Woollimy yawned.

 

‘I think I’m polluted.’

 

‘Polluted? I don’t see rubbish hanging out from you.’

 

‘As in, sick-minded. Get it?’

 

‘Don’t tell me you went to watch Sungyeol’s collection.’

 

‘Worst than that. I saw YaDong make out.’

 

‘That’s really bad. Do you need consultation? I’ll charge you a can cat food per hour.’

 

‘Woollimy!’ I was really getting agitated.

 

‘Okay. Okay. Chill. I’m just kidding. Anyway, it’s better to find Sungjong than me since he’s a human and I’m not. Before you ask, no, I’m not that polluted yet but I don’t want to either.’ Wow. She could read my mind. I guess she was right. I needed to ask Sungjong instead of her.

 

I went to the kitchen, where Sungjong was.

 

‘Good morning Jureumi.’ Sungjong was drinking his morning cup of hot chocolate. I did the signal that I need to talk to him and he led me back to his room. I typed out everything on his phone.

 

‘So you want consultation? Hmm… I not sure whether I will be able to do that but I’ll try my best.’ Sungjong talked to me over stuff and basically, I felt much better than before.

 

Time flew and it was bed time. I was about to go into Sungyeol appa’s room to go to bed but I didn’t. I heard . I sighed. I went back to Sungjong’s room and spent my night’s sleep there.

 

The next morning, we had visitors. They were the Daeyeol and Moonsoo.

 

‘Hyung! I miss you! Mum asked you to go back and stay for a day. She had something prepared for you.’ Daeyeol hugged Sungyeol appa.

 

‘Yah! Why are you here again?’ Myungsoo glared at his younger brother.

 

‘Why can’t I be here? My boyfriend wants to come so I accompany him here. Unlike someone here who is a bad boyfriend.’ Moonsoo smirked at his brother.

 

‘What did you just say you brat?!’ Myungsoo pulled his brother’s collar.

 

‘Sungyeol hyung! L-hyung’s fighting!’ Sungjong reported to Sungyeol appa, who was still engrossed in the conversation with his younger brother and oblivious to his surrounding, not mentioning his dearest Myungsoo.

 

‘Oh really? What? Myungie’s fighting? Yah! Myungie! Stop fighting already, you’ll get hurt!’ Sungyeol appa held Myungsoo’s arms back while Daeyeol follow his elder brother’s action and held down Moonsoo.

 

‘Myungie, I thought last night you mention that Infinite is one big family and we should take a family photo? Let’s do it now!’ Sungyeol appa was trying to divert Myungsoo’s attention.

 

‘Um… Okay. I’ll go and set everything up. Go and tidy the living room.’ Myungsoo went into his room.

 

‘Dingdong!’

 

‘Who is it again? Oh! Boohyun hyung!’ Sungjong was surprised to see this man standing at the door.

 

‘Boohyun hyung? Hyung!’ Woohyun jumped onto Boohyun. I reckoned that Boohyun was Woohyun’s elder brother then.

 

‘Come on, get off me you punk! You’re getting heavier.’ Boohyun messed up Woohyun’s hair, much to Woohyun’s displease.

 

‘Hyung, I just tied up my hair.’ Woohyun whined.

 

‘How’s my brother-in-law?’ Boohyun asked Woohyun and Woohyun was blushing furiously.

 

‘Wha—What brother-in-law? There’s none!’ Woohyun faked a cough to cover his embarrassment.

 

‘Drop the act Woohyun, I know that you’re together with Sunggyu already.’ Boohyun winked at Woohyun. ‘I have friends in infinite that will tell me everything.’

 

‘What? Who’s the idiot that tell Boohyun hyung?’ Woohyun glared at the people in the living room.

 

‘I knew it is Sungjong! Yah! You evil maknae!’ Woohyun yelled and chased Sungjong who was laughing his head off.

 

‘But it’s good news! Why can’t I report to Boohyun hyung?’

 

‘Yah! Stop running and let me punch you!’

 

‘You think I’m stupid?’

 

‘Whoa!’ Myungsoo took a step back, the two ran past him, almost knocking his precious camera down. ‘The both you! Stop playing already! We’re going to take a family picture together! And if one of you spoil my camera, you’re doom.’

 

‘Boohyun hyung is also here? Okay! Let’s take all together!’ Myungsoo said while setting up the camera tripod then securing the camera on top of it. ‘Yeollie! Stand there! Hmm.. A bit left. NO! Too much! A bit to your right! Okay! Stay there! Everyone crowd around Yeollie will do!’

 

‘Yeollie? Ew. You’re so gross hyung.’ Moonsoo shivered.

 

‘Shut up. It’s not like you’re any better.’ Myungsoo glared at Moonsoo.

 

‘Hurry up! You all have a minute to get ready!’ Myungsoo had already set the timer.

 

‘Jureumi! Come over here!’ Oh? Sungyeol appa was calling me! Better run!

 

‘Woollimy! Come here!’ Sungjong called out and Woollimy leaped into his arms. ‘Good girl.’

 

‘Guys ready? Only 20 seconds left.’ Myungsoo yelled.

 

‘Yes’

 

‘Yeap!’

 

‘Three two one… Arghhh! Kim Moonsoo!’ Myungsoo screamed and chased after his brother who once again grabbed Daeyeol and ran out.

 

‘Oh my gosh! You ought to see Dongwoo hyung’s face! Eww! Woohyun hyung! Why are you doing aegyo? And Gyu-hyung! Where’s your eyes!’ Sungyeol laughed when he saw the picture being printed out.

 

‘Whatever! Your Myungsoo is nothing better! Gosh! I bet that this will be the best photo we’ve taken ever!’ Woohyun laughed along.

 

The end(?)