It's time

Jureumi's Diary

‘Okay! Everyone listen up!’ Sungjong clapped his hand to get everyone’s attention.

 

Sungyeol and Myungsoo were not in because they had their filming of drama that day and would be back in the afternoon.

 

‘I have something to tell you all!’ Sungjong said cheerfully.

 

‘Oh? Sungjong ah! You found your other half and you want to introduce him or her to us?’ Woohyun said.

 

‘No! I--’ Sungjong got cut off by Sunggyu.

 

‘Don’t tell me you stole my lotion like Woohyun.’ Sunggyu narrowed his eyes.

 

‘Urgh! No! I--’ Sungjong started again.

 

‘Oh! I know! You decided that you’re so pretty that you’re changing !’ Dongwoo blurted out and his head got smacked by Hoya, his boyfriend.

 

‘Stupid Dino! How can you find someone else prettier than me?’ Hoya continued to hit his boyfriend.

 

‘GUYS!’ Sungjong’s getting frustrated.

 

Silence.

 

‘Thank you. L-hyung is going to confess to Sungyeol hyung today. I need your help. Right. This is how’s it is going to happen…’ Sungjong explained the whole plan to everyone, who listened attentively.

 

‘Okay. If you all don’t have any questions, we better start preparing the venue. Let’s go!’ Sungjong asked Dongwoo and Hoya to help to carry two boxes each.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

‘Jureumi! Come over here!’ Sungjong shouted from the other side of the park.

 

I walked towards him obediently and he attached a piece of folded paper onto my neck. Gee. It’s really uncomfortable, I could feel the paper rubbing against my wrinkled neck roughly.

 

‘Basically, you just have to wait here and when your Sungyeol appa appears, you’ll have to walk towards him and he’ll help you remove the paper. But for now, you’re free to move around. If you want to see how your Sungyeol appa react from section to section, you have to follow him but hide yourself in the bushes as you follow. Deal?’ Sungjong explained to me. I sighed. Okay then. I nodded.

 

‘Hyungs! Let’s go and get Sungyeol hyung already, he should be coming soon, I already told him that someone is waiting for him at the park.’ Sungjong called out to everyone. Out of nowhere, a Myungsoo appeared.

 

‘How’s the preparation?’ Myungsoo asked Sungjong the moment he arrived the park.

 

‘Almost perfect. Now you go into that hut and get ready. Remember our plan right? Just carry it out smoothly and everything will be fine.’ Sungjong flashed a smile at Myungsoo, who nodded then went towards the wooden hut area.

 

Sungjong’s phone rang.

 

‘Hello? Sungyeol hyung? You’ll be here in 3 minutes? I think I’m having a diarrhea and need to rush to the toilet. Just sit at the usual bench that we usually hang out and wait for me okay?’ Sungjong acted and then hung up.

 

‘Right! Everyone to your hiding place now!’ Sungjong ordered and hid in his hiding place too.

 

A few minutes later. (I don’t wear watches so I don’t know the exact)

 

‘Wah~ The air is really fresh! I wonder how long is Sungjong going to take… He really sounded not well on the phone just now.’ Sungyeol appa sat on a bench and a piece of paper caught his attention.

 

‘Treasure hunt? For Lee Sungyeol? Isn’t that… That’s me! Pity that Sungjong has to stay in the toilet. I shall text him that I’m not waiting for him.’ He took out his phone and typed something then placed his phone back into his jeans pocket.

 

‘Now the rules are: You’ll have to follow the map on this paper, if you don’t wish to do so, just follow the red arrows pasted on the floor. Red arrow? Okay. At each marked out point, you’ll have to find the object indicated on the map and follow the instruction on the map. Well, I better get started.’ Sungyeol appa’s moving! I should follow him!

 

‘First section, find an envelop hung onto a tree nearby. Aha! That’s easy! The next instruction is... open the envelop and read then letter aloud. We’ll be watching. ~ unknown’ He ripped open the sealed envelop and read the letter.

 

‘This is a instruction for the next section, you have to find Harry Potter in the next section. Inside the envelop, you’ll find a strawberry flavor soft candy. Eat that before you move on. After swallowing it, you’ll have to open your mouth wide and turn one round, for us to check that you have really eaten it.’ Sungyeol appa took out the sweet and popped it into his mouth then followed the instruction. I secretly giggled, who on earth came up with this stupid idea? Should be Woohyun, who was obsessed with strawberry.

 

Sungyeol appa continued his way, and arrived at the second section. On the floor was a piece of paper, it was written, ‘SHOUT ‘HARRY POTTER’ WHILE STANDING ON THIS PIECE OF PAPER.’ Sungyeol appa followed the instruction again. (Oh my, it’s not my fault, but I really felt that appa’s slightly not-so-smart)

 

Sunggyu jumped out from the nearby bush, giving Sungyeol appa a shock of his life.

 

‘OH MY GAWD! Where did you come from Sunggyu hyung?1’ Sungyeol appa pretended to faint after shouting.

 

‘I’m not Sunggyu hyung. I’m Harry Potter. I don’t know who Sunggyu hyung is.’ Sunggyu said, he straightened his long robe a little and waved his ‘magical ward’ around.

 

‘Drop the act Sunggyu Hyung! I know that you’re gyu hyung no matter what. I’ve been living with you and others for like 3 years how can I not recognize you?’ Sungyeol appa laughed while hugging his stomach.

 

‘Do you want to move on or not?’ Sunggyu was getting annoyed by the choding’s behavior.

 

‘Yeah, sure.’

 

‘You’ll have to get a chocolate bar from me, but in order to get it, you’ll have to do a dance for me.’ Sunggyu said and magically, his palm appeared a bar of chocolate slowly.

 

‘Woah. Sunggyu hyung! Since when you learnt magic?’ Sungyeol appa’s eyes widen in shock.

 

‘Just do it! Faster! I need to go already!’ Sunggyu furrowed his brows.

 

Sungyeol appa danced the chorus of ‘Paradise’ and Sunggyu handed him the bar of chocolate.

 

‘Don’t eat it. You’ll die if you eat it. It is a piece of magical chocolate.’ Sunggyuwarned him before disappearing into a thick smoke.

 

‘Okay, two section cleared. I still have four to go.’ Sungyeol appa sighed and continued his way.

 

‘Nyahahahaha!’ An evil laugh could be heard as we were reaching the third section.

 

A witch appeared in front of us and ‘she’ said, ‘Oh, such a nice young man I have here. Would you like to have a little soup to warm up? You’re freezing!’ ‘She’ laughed and ‘she’ patted Sungyeol appa’s chubby cheeks.

 

‘Er… Sungjong?’ Sungyeol appa said cautiously.

 

‘Oh? You know the lemon sweet boy called Sungjong? Hahaha! I had his flesh for lunch and dinner.’ ‘She’ said with a evil smile plastered on her face. Well, it was Sungjong. He was acting. But he sounded really like a wicked witch. I bet that he used the something. Woollimy hovered around the boiling pot, meowing occasionally.

 

‘Ek! You’re creeping me out! Who the hell are you? What do you want from me?’ Sungyeol appa was trembling a little.

 

‘Nyahaha! What I want? What a good question you asked. I really like you, young man. I shall be kind and give you a key, it is useful for you. Hang it around your neck. Don’t loose it.’ Sungjong handed him a golden key attached to a long string. ‘You may go now. I want to enjoy my meal in peace.’

 

Sungyeol appa followed the instruction and clutched onto the key and practically ran away.

 

‘Should I just give up?’ He sat down on the ground and grunted. Hey wait! I’ll have to appear now! I walked towards appa and meowed loudly in order to gain his attention.

 

‘Jureumi? How come you’re here? Hang on. What’s attached to your neck?’ Sungyeol appa saw it and untied the string from my neck. Ah. Felt much better now.

 

‘Help?’ So this treasure hunt thing, is about someone who got kidnapped? Oh no! I’ll have to save the person!’ Sungyeol appa stood up and brisk walked to the next section.

 

‘ROARRRR!’ A gigantic green dinosaur appeared out of nowhere and chased Sungyeol appa.

 

‘AHHHH! MAMAMIA!’ Sungyeol appa shrieked and took the bar of chocolate out from his pocket and threw at the ‘monster’. The ‘monster’ immediately lie flat on the ground.

 

‘Whew!’ Sungyeol appa wiped the beads of sweat from his forehead and continued.

 

‘So now I’m at the last section before I reach the destiny and ultimate section?’ Sungyeol appa checked his map to double confirm.

 

‘Welcome to the purple pirate area. You have to win me in a chess competition before you are allowed to continue your path.’ Hoya, who was wearing an eye patch and had a parrot soft toy attached to his right shoulder, said to Sungyeol appa.

 

‘You’re Hoya aren’t you?’ Sungyeol appa narrowed his eyes at the ‘pirate’.

 

‘No! Hoya is our biggest enemy here and you’re not allowed the mention his name here! Since this is the first time, I’ll forgive you, but if you said it again, I’ll have to send you to execution area for your head to be chopped off.’ Hoya cried and touched his fake beard and moustache, as though to make sure they were still in their place.

 

‘Okay then. Don’t waste my time. Get the game started.’ Sungyeol appa waved his right hand and sat down on a wooden stool.

 

‘Oh no! How can I lost you a stranger like you?’ Hoya cried out.

 

‘So I get to move on?’ Sungyeol appa aasked.

 

‘Yeah. Just go and disappear forever.’ Hoya said without any interest.

 

Finally, after so many dumb things that Sungyeol appa had done, and so many sections he had gone through, he was standing in front of the hut now.

 

‘Hello? Anyone home?’ Sungyeol appa banged onto the sturdy wooden door, but no one answered him.

 

‘Kid. Use the key that the witch gave you.’ An old man, really old, said suddenly. He should be a passer-by who agreed to help us with the plan.

 

‘Oh yeah! How can I be so absent-minded?’ Sungyeol appa inserted the key into the key hole and unlocked the door. The hut was dark. Very dark. Even I, as a cat, needed at least half a minute to adjust to the darkness to see everything clearly. Sungyeol appa entered the hut, he was afraid, but he went in anyway. The door shut after he entered and no matter how he tried to open the door again, he failed.

 

‘Urgh… Jureumi, are you still here? I can’t see anything.’ Sungyeol appa grumbled, but he dared not move as he was afraid of ghost.

 

Suddenly in front of Sungyeol appa, a spot light was and it was so bright that it was blinding. Sungyeol appa shielded his eyes with his hands and slowly, Myungsoo appeared.

 

‘Myungie! Why are you here? Are you kidnapped? Are you hurt?’ Sungyeol appa bombarded Myungsoo with tones of question when he saw him, but all Myungsoo did was gave him a smile, and then knelt with one knee down on the floor.

 

‘What are you doing Myungie?’ Sungyeol appa eyes was once again widen in shock.

 

‘Lee Sungyeol, will you be my boyfriend?’ Myungsoo produced out a small ring box that contained two similar rings.

 

‘Wha—Yes I will.’ Sungyeol appa’s eyes were already b with tears of joy.

 

Myungsoo stood up and took out one of the rings, grabbing Sungyeol appa’s right hand and slipped the ring onto the ring finger, he then took out the other ring and slipped it onto his own ring finger. Myungsoo looked up and saw tears rolled down Sungyeol appa’s cheek. He wiped it away with his index fingers, cupped Sungyeol appa’s face and gave him a deepest kiss I ever seen.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: Yay! I'm back with an update! I've been busily typing and editing the Christmas special for the past two days and gosh... It took up a lot of my energy. Anyway, I'm trying to make the last part of this chapter as romantic as possible, but I guess I failed cause I'm never a romantic person. :S Anyway, do hope you guys enjoy the chapter. ^^

 

Okay, about the Christmas surprise I'm giving you guys, I've gotten it ready. Check it out! http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/753780

 

Oh! Another thing! I did mention that I managed to drag my sister into AFF after pursuing her for a month right? She loves to write one-shot but I collaborate with her for a chaptered FF. She'll be writing it! So do support her okay? Here's the link : http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/623470/bang-and-you-re-mine-infinite-schoollife-woohyun

 

Thank you for subscribing and reading this story! Also thank you for those who upvoted it. ^^ Thank you!

 

Do drop me comments okay? ^^ Thank you again.

 

Lastly, Myungyeol moments for you all. Kekeke! :)