Calling for help

Jureumi's Diary

‘Sungjo—‘ I was ‘talking’ with Sungjong on his phone when Myungsoo barged into the room and saw me typing words into the phone.

 

. I cursed.

 

‘Erm, Hyung, I can explain.’ Sungjong quickly got up and went to shut the door.

 

Myungsoo looked at me with disbelieving eyes, he was literally stunning and stoning. (Oh it rhymes!) He looked at me, then looked Sungjong, then looked at me again. I tried my best giving him the I-am-innocent face but I don’t think it works.

 

Damn it. Now he’ll know my secrets. I continued scolding no one in particular in my mind.

 

‘Hyung?’ Sungjong waved his hand in front of Myungsoo’s face. Myungsoo blinked a few times and then asked, ‘What?’

 

‘Hm? Should be me asking you this question right? This is my room in case you haven’t realized. Why are you finding me?’ Sungjong crossed his arms in front of his chest.

 

‘Eh? Oh! Yeah! Anyway,’ Myungsoo walked nearer to me and knelt down. What did he want now? I took a few steps back. ‘How can Sungyeol’s cat typed in your phone?’

 

Sungjong looked at me, as though he was asking permission from me to tell Myungsoo the ‘secret’. I hesitated then gave a nod.

 

‘Well, just like what you’ve seen just now, Jureumi can type. She understands every word we say and just now she was ‘talking’ to me, through my phone.’ He quoted the word ‘talking’.

 

Myungsoo’s mouth formed a ‘o’ shape upon hearing that then he suddenly remembered something. ‘Oh! So it’s you who played with my phone a few days, wait, is it days or weeks? Pff. Anyway, you’re the one who mess with my phone right?’ He glared at me.

 

Uh-oh. I shouldn’t have let Sungjong tell him that I could read and write. Although the one who typed into his phone was not me but… I kept walked backwards.

 

‘L-hyung! Why are you always bullying Jureumi?’ Sungjong ran to my side and picked me up.

 

‘But he mess with my phone! He told Sungyeol that I like someone and cause me to be so embarrassed over that for days! I couldn’t even look into Sungyeol’s eyes after that.’ Myungsoo cried.

 

‘But at least the both of you are together right? And for your information, Jureumi is a she not a he.’ Sungjong snorted.

 

‘Whatever. Ah! I remember why I’m finding you now. Since you plan everything before and now that plan of yours had worked thus bringing Sungyeol and me together, I realized that I haven’t give Sungyeol a proper confession. It’s not for him, if I don’t give him one.’ Myungsoo explained.

 

‘Hmm… Give me sometime to think. I’ll tell you when I work things out. What is the maximum days that you can give me to prepare everything?’ Sungjong put me down and his chin in a circular manner, a habit that he had when he was thinking.

 

‘Maybe a week? No no no. A week is too long. I can’t wait until then. Is three days enough?’ Myungsoo pondered for a while then answered Sungjong.

 

‘Three days? A bit rush, but I think I can make it, with the help of the kittens…’ Sungjong said to himself.

 

‘Huh? Kitten? What does cat have to do with this?’ Myungsoo looked at Sungjong with some confusion.

 

‘Ah! Nothing! Okay! Three days will do. I’ll tell you the plan tomorrow and then we can start getting all the stuff that we need.’ Sungjong shook his head and answered Myungsoo, who nodded and thanked him before leaving.

 

‘Time to work again, Jureumi!’ Sungjong clapped his hands and took out a big piece of white paper and a few markers.

 

 ‘Ahhhhh!!!’ Sungyeol appa shrieked in the living room, I walked out of Sungjong’s room, to see what was going on.

 

‘Yeollie! What happen?’ Myungsoo opened his arms for Sungyeol appa.

 

‘A… a maggot in my apple!’ Sungyeol appa pointed at the apple lying pathetically in the middle of the living room floor, I walked closer to take a look. What’s a maggot? Then I saw something white, fat, wriggling in the apple.

 

Ekkk!!!! Woollimy!!! I squeaked.

 

‘Oh? A maggot?’ I ran away from the stupid apple and Woollimy walked to just in front of the apple to take a closer look too.

 

‘It’s so disgusting!’ I pulled a face at Woollimy.

 

‘Not really. A maggot is a fun toy!’ Woollimy said cheerfully, flashing her signature smile at me again.

 

‘No it’s not! Can you not seriously?’ I screamed at here.

 

‘Eww!!! Myungie! Woollimy touched the maggot! Will she get food poisoning or something??!!’ Sungyeol appa totally freaked out when he saw Woollimy ‘playing’ with the maggot.

 

‘Shh. Shh. She’ll be okay. I’ll go and clean it up ok?’ Myungsoo shushed Sungyeol appa who nodded vigorously after hearing what Myungsoo said.

 

‘I’m never gonna believe anyone who say that ‘an apple a day keeps the doctor away’ I think it’ll will send me to the doctor more often.’ Sungyeol appa continued to grumbled even after the ‘crime scene’ was cleared.

 

‘Jureumi! Come back here!’ Sungjong called out from his room.

 

I sighed then walked back. Break time’s over.

 

‘Continue from just now, we’ll blah blah blah…’ He continued talking and I kept on nodding. I was no longer in the ‘plan mode’ and my brain had shut itself off. I lie on the floor and started sleeping.

 

‘Aish. This kitten. I guess I work you out too much…’ That was all I heard then I really fall into a deep slumber.

 

A few hours later.

 

I woke up naturally. I looked around groggily, and saw Sungjong resting his head on his bed, but he was still sitting on the floor.

 

I shall let Sungjong rest. He must be tired and worn out since we had been planning and working hard to make the two pabos(Sungyeol appa and Myungsoo) to get together.

 

‘Lee Sungyeol, Kim Myungsoo, come out of your rooms now.’ Sunggyu ordered the both of them.

 

‘Yes hyung?’ Sungyeol appa came out yawning. He must be taking a nap too.

 

‘…’ Myungsoo just quietly sit down.

 

‘The both of you… Aish! How should I put it…’ Sunggyu ruffled his hair in frustration.

 

‘Huh?’ Sungyeol appa seemed to be confused.

 

‘Are you going to reprimand us for being together?’ Myungsoo suddenly spoke up.

 

‘No! I mean, if the both of you like each other, you could at least tell anyone of your hyung, I mean, we’re older and more mature. Maybe we can help.’ Sunggyu sighed.

 

‘What? Who says that older equals to more mature? Bull! Look at Sungyeol and Myungsoo, who’s more mature?’ Hoya complained.

 

‘Yah! Lee Howon! How can you say my Yeollie is childish and less mature?’ Myungsoo glared at Hoya.

 

‘Cut the nonsense!’ Sunggyu shouted, startling everyone. ‘I mean, it’s a good time that the both of you get together.’

 

‘What do you mean hyung?’ Sungyeol appa asked.

 

‘We all already know that the both of you fell for each other very hard, and finally, that the both of you confessed your feelings. I’m just glad. Because if this incident didn’t happen today, I will step in and take the matter into my own hand.’ Sunggyu said with a sparkle in his eyes when he mentioned the part where he, Kim Sunggyu, would take the matter into his own hand. I shivered. I had never seen this side of Sunggyu.

 

‘Oh… So that’s why you call us all out to have this ‘talk’ with us?’ Sungyeol appa nodded his head to show that he finally understood what was happening, and he suddenly realized something. ‘Wait, you mean, all this time, you all know that I like Myungsoo?’

 

‘Obviously.’ Woohyun rolled his eyes.

 

‘Even me?’ Myungsoo seemed to be surprised.

 

‘Yup!’ Dongwoo said.

 

‘Woah…’ Myungsoo and Sungyeol appa said in union.

 

‘Okay! Talk ended!’ Sunggyu got up and walked back to his room, hey, wait, it’s not his room, it’s Woohyun’s room.

 

‘Did I miss something?’ Sungjong came out of his room, yawning.

 

‘Yeah, you missed everything.’ Woohyun smirked then entered his own room, with Sunggyu in it.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N: Hey guys! How are you all? Okay, hoped you all enjoyed the chapter. A bit naggy, but just to make sure that you guys know what is happening. The FF is ending, as you all can sense it. I think around 6-7 chapters more and I'm done with this story. Have been preparing for the Christmas special for you all. And if you find this chapter boring, I'm soooo sorry. I wasn't feeling so well since yesterday so my mind is kinda slow and stuff like that... Hope you guys don't mind.

 

Anyway, thank you for reading, subscribing and upvoting! Really appreciate you all. ^^

 

Thank you for commenting guys! I really love you all! /hug/

 

/yawn/ I'm getting really tired because of my body... Night! :)