Christmas Special!!! >

Jureumi's Diary

A/N: This special chapter will not affect nor will the details of it appear in the story again. It is a bonus for this story. Just take it as… Um… I don’t know … A ‘backstage’ story? (Although there isn’t any stage in the first place LMAO><) Okay! Shall we begin? Let’s go! ^^ Enjoy my lovely readers!

 

______________________________________________________________________

 

The night before

 

Sungyeol appa went shopping by himself and brought back A LOT of things.

 

A Christmas tree that is 2 meters tall, 9 red sox with different design on them, Christmas decorations for the dorm, an enormous log cake, a gigantic turkey, a bundle of red candles, 9 Christmas hat and a lot of presents. (Probably around 50?)

 

My eyes bulged out of their sockets when I saw nobody entering the door but a bunch of stuff.

 

‘Woollimy!!!! Monster!!!!’ I screamed on the top of my voice.

 

‘What? What? Monster? Where? Where?’ Woollimy sprang out of Dongwoo’s room and ran towards me.

 

‘T—there…’ I pointed at the door.

 

Woollimy burst out laughing until she had a stomach ache and she stopped.

 

‘It’s no monster you dummy! It’s your Sungyeol appa!’ Woollimy said, finally able to control her laughter.

 

‘Oh my goodness! Lee Sungyeol! Are you going to be a Santa Claus or what? Why did you buy so many presents?’ Sunggyu was shocked but he quickly ran to the door to help the choding appa.

 

‘I believe that some of you would forget to buy presents so I bought for all of you!’ Sungyeol appa replied cheerfully.

 

A few hours later.

 

‘Why did I even agree to help you?’ Sighed a tired Sungjong.

 

‘Aw~ Because I’m just adorable and handsome?’ Sungyeol appa gave Sungjong his famous gummy smile and a wink.

 

‘Ew. Hyung. Stop it. Anyone care to bring me a bucket?’ Sungjong faked a puking sound.

 

They were fixing up the humongous Christmas tree, that occupied a quarter of the living room.

 

‘Going to be done!’ Sungyeol appa whistled as he placed the big star on top of the Christmas tree (because he was taller than Sungjong and he insisted) then he the switch to make the light decoration on the tree to light up.

 

‘Wow! You all done this all by yourself?’ Dongwoo, Hoya, Myungsoo and Woohyun came back from their respective schedule and were in awe.

 

Myungsoo went straight to Sungyeol appa and hugged him.

 

‘Oh god. How I miss you.’ Myungsoo gave Sungyeol appa a peak on his cheek and Sungyeol appa blushed like a little girl who met her first love.

 

‘Why? Still shy? Aigoo~ How can you be so cute Yeollie? I feel like eating you up!’ Myungsoo pinched Sungyeol appa’s cheeks and Sungyeol appa slapped away his hands.

 

‘Is something wrong with my ears or am I imagining things? I heard someone want to eat Yeol-hyung up.’ Sungjong was suffering from severe goose pimple because of the mushy couple.

 

‘Ohhhh~’ Woohyun made some sound effect.

 

‘Yah! Shut up! It’s noisy enough already.’ Sunggyu complained and glared at Woohyun.

 

‘Aw~ Is my dear hamster jealous? It’s okay~ You’re cute enough for me to eat you up too!’ Woohyun did his bunny ears thing again and I snorted.

 

Yucks. I’m getting greased up by that stupid cheese ball.

 

I looked at the Yadong couple and saw Hoya planting a kiss on Dongwoo’s forehead. You wouldn’t know how glad I was that they didn’t go further than that.

 

‘Hyungs!’ Sungjong whined.

 

‘Yes our dear maknae?’ All attention were on Sungjong now.

 

‘Can you all be more considerate and remember that there is still one single, not taken person in the dorm?’ Sungjong wiped away an imaginary tear from his face.

 

‘Get yourself a boyfriend already!’ Myungsoo said.

 

‘L-hyung! You know I’m straight.’ Sungjong cried.

 

‘If you’re straight then all of us are gays.’ Myungsoo snorted.

 

‘Hey Myungie. But we are gays.’ Sungyeol appa whispered into Myungsoo’s ears, but his whisper was so loud that everyone was able to hear.

 

Hoya chuckled upon hearing that.

 

‘Oh right. I almost forgot. If you’re straight, Sungjong, all of us here are straight too.’ Myungsoo corrected himself.

 

‘What? I’m not gay!’ Sunggyu complained again but was immediately shut up because Woohyun pressed his lips onto Sunggyu’s.

 

‘Anyway, you all will receive a red sox and you all must put it beside your bed so that Santa Claus will put presents into it!’ Sungyeol appa said before retreating to his own room, holding a red sox.

 

The rest just sighed. ‘Choding will forever be a choding…’

 

Christmas!!!!

 

‘Woollimy!!! Merry Christmas!!!!’ I screamed.

 

‘Chill kiddo. Merry Christmas to you too.’ She wore a red Christmas hat today.

 

‘Aigoo! My Jureumi wake up already! Come over to appa!’ Sungyeol appa cooed.

 

I walked over and he placed a red Christmas hat onto my head.

 

‘Merry Christmas to you!’ Then he walked away.

 

‘Hyungs!!!!! Merry Christmas!!!!’ Sungjong screamed at the top of his voice.

 

‘Tsk. Can you don’t scream? Merry Christmas.’ Sunggyu walked out of his room.

 

‘Presents exchange time!’ Sungyeol appa announced.

 

Everyone rushed back to their own room and grabbed the presents that they prepared for each other.

 

‘Woollimy, since you’re my unnie, although you asked me not to call you that, I’m gonna give you your presents.’ I took out a new toy (Dongwoo bought it) and gave it to here, then gave her a hug.

 

‘Well, I do have something to give you too!’ She gave me a packet of snack. Yay! It’s my favourite! I thanked her.

 

‘Yah! How can you not give me any gift?’ Sunggyu was complaining again…

 

‘Of course I have gift for my little hamster. Tada!’ Woohyun brought out a big box from his back,

 

‘Open it up!’ Woohyun hurried Sunggyu.

 

The moment Sunggyu opened the box, a clown that was attached to a huge spring bounced up and hit straight onto Sunggyu’s innocent face.

 

‘Nam Woohyun!’ Sunggyu chased Woohyun, who was laughing and running away.

 

‘Myungie~ Where’s my present?’ Sungyeol appa pouted.

 

‘I’ll give it to you when the timing is right.’ Myungsoo winked.

 

Hoya gave Dongwoo a small box, and signaled him to open it.

 

Inside the box was a pair of rings.

 

Almost instantly, Dongwoo just hugged Hoya so tight that Hoya’s face was turning purple.

 

‘Hyung! I know Hoya hyung loves purple but I think he’s gonna suffocate if you don’t let go of him now Dongwoo Hyung…’ Sungyeol appa said.

 

‘Huh? Oh goodness me! Sorry!’ Dongwoo quickly let go of Hoya, who was catching his breath.

 

‘It’s okay.’ Hoya replied him after that.

 

‘Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you…’ Sungyeol appa was singing the birthday song and got smacked on his head by Woohyun.

 

‘Dummy, it’s Christmas! Not a birthday!’ Woohyun scolded Sungyeol appa.

 

‘Yah! How can you hit my Yeollie? I’m the only one who can smack his head like that!’ Myungsoo got jealous again. What a possessive boyfriend my appa got himself.

 

‘Anyway! Let’s just cut the yummy cake already! I bought it from Häagen-Dazs, I wonder will it taste nice…’ Sungyeol appa pondered.

 

‘What? You bought it from Häagen-Dazs? It must be expansive!’ Sungjong was shocked.

 

‘Um… Not exactly. Everyone, help yourself to the cake. Oh yes! I bought a turkey too!’ Sungyeol appa changed the topic and disappeared into the kitchen again.

 

‘Tada!’ He carried the gigantic turkey on a plate and place it on the dinning table, and the turkey occupied at least half the table.

 

‘Hyung, I swear that we all have to go for a slimming program after Christmas thanks to you.’ Sungjong face-palmed himself, looking at the amount of food they had to finish.

 

‘It’s alright! I asked some people to come and join us too!’ Sungyeol appa said calmly.

 

Ding dong.

 

‘Ah! Must be them.’ He sprang to the door and opened it.

 

‘Merry Christmas Hyunggggg!!!’ Daeyeol hugged Sungyeol appa the moment he saw appa.

 

‘Haha! Merry Christmas to you too!’ Sungyeol appa hugged him back and invited all his guests to enter the dorm.

 

‘Omo! Key! You’re here!’ Woohyun was very excited to see his best friend appearing in their dorm.

 

Okay, I shall be a kind kitten and list out all Sungyeol appa’s guests.

 

Daeyeol, Moonsoo, Key, Jonghyun.

 

Okay, might not be a lot but the dorm already have 11 people.

 

‘Let’s tuck in!’ Key shouted.

 

After eating, Woogyu couple and Yadong couple helped with the dishes while the rest sat on the floor in the living room.

 

‘Hyung, merry Christmas.’ Moonsoo said lazily.

 

‘Presents?’ Myungsoo stretched out his hand.

 

Moonsoo stared at his brother with a smirk and grabbed Myungsoo’s outstretched hand with great speed and then brought it up to his mouth and bite on it without mercy.

 

‘AH!!!’ Myungsoo shrieked and withdrew his hand, which already had a row of beautiful and neat teeth mark on it.

 

‘KIM MOONSOO! I’M SO GOING TO KILL YOU!!!’ Myungsoo shouted.

 

Moonsoo grabbed Daeyeol’s wrist and ran out of the dorm.

 

‘Bye everyone!’ Daeyeol shouted and the both of them disappeared.

 

‘Are you alright?’ Sungyeol appa looked at Myungsoo worriedly and as he was about to go to the latter, Myungsoo fell onto the ground, hard.

 

‘Myungsoo!’

 

‘L-hyung!’

 

Sungyeol appa and Sungjong said at the same time.

 

‘Oh my goodness! Myungsoo!’ Sungyeol appa knelt beside Myungsoo, who fainted.

 

Just as Sungyeol appa face was a few inches away from Myungsoo’s, Myungsoo ‘revived’ and gave Sungyeol appa a deep kiss.

 

‘My gift to you, Yeollie.’ Myungsoo gave him a smile.

 

‘Wha—You lie to me! Stupid Myungsoo! I’m not giving you your present.’ Sungyeol appa got angry and glared at Myungsoo, who was getting up.

 

‘how can you call me stupid? Yah!’ Myungsoo got up from the floor and followed Sungyeol appa into his room, closing the door behind him.

 

‘I never know that L-hyung can be this cheesy and mushy.’ Sungjong shivered at the thought of it.

 

‘Yeah. Can be compared to Woohyun already.’ Key said.

 

‘The most dramatic Christmas I ever have.’ Jonghyun commented.

 

____________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: So have you all enjoy the story? I was still hesitating whether to cancel some of the kiss scene. Anyway, I decided that all my subies should have a mushy but sweet Christmas so yeah, I didn’t do that. If some of you don’t like it, then I’m sorry. >

 

Thanks for reading!

 

MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYSSSS!!!!