Another stupid mistake

Jureumi's Diary

After I had my breakfast, Sungyeol appa went into his room, but soon, a fight could be heard.

 

‘Ya! Myungsoo! How can you kill me?! I thought we are alliance?!’ Sungyeol yelled loudly, on the other hand, Myungsoo, who was eating a banana, looked at Sungyeol appa as though he was nobody.

 

‘I didn’t kill you. You dropped into the volcano youself and how can you blame me?’ Myungsoo said calmly, his cheeks became chubby because he ate half a banana at one go and tried hard to chew it.

 

‘You did!’

 

‘I didn’t.’

 

‘Did!’

 

‘Didn’t.’

 

‘Did too!’

 

Didn’t.’

 

So boring. I got sick of watching both of them fighting over small matter like who killed who in a video game. ‘Jureumi! You also see that Myungsoo killed me right?’ Sungyeol appa suddenly turned and asked me. Eh? What does their fight have to do with me? I’m not going to join in! I’m going to find Sungjong. Appa bye! (Hehe)

 

‘Ya Lee Sungjong! Clean up that corner over there.’ Sunggyu pointed at a corner where a bunch of dirt was accumulate.

 

‘Yes hyung.’ Sungjong obliged and took a broom, swiping that corner up, murmuring, ‘Gyu-hyung have arms and legs, why can’t he do it himself?’

 

‘Lee Sungjong!!!!’ Sunggyu shrieked from the toilet.

 

‘Coming, coming.’ Sungjong answered unpatiently.

Poor Sungjong, always get ordered around by Sunggyu. Maybe I would find him after he finished his job... Woohyun, who was lying on his bed, was texting someone that his lips unconsciously moved upwards, then when he read about something( Sorry people, I understand what they say but don’t understand words written out), his hands let go of his phone and went to his cheeks, screaming like a fan who saw their idol, but quickly, it was replaced by an ‘ouch’ as his hand phone landed on his nose. I was laughing out loud in my head.

 

‘Jureumi! Time to have your snack!’ Sungyeol called out from the kitchen, holding a packet of snack, and from the corner of my eyes, I saw Myungsoo leaning against the doorframe of Sungyeol appa’s room, staring at me intensively as Sungyeol appa suddenly remembered about me.

 

‘Jureumi, ah~’ Sungyeol appa tore open the sealed packet and took one of the biscuit out. I started eating from his hand. ‘Yah! Sungyeol! Isn’t that my favorite snack? How can you give it to a cat?!’ Myungsoo suddenly appeared out of nowhere and pointed accuse finger on Sungyeol appa, snatching away the packet of snack and pour all of it into his mouth before Sungyeol could stop him. ‘Stop!’ but too late, Myungsoo had already started to chew it quickly, swallowing half a mouthful.

 

‘M-Myungsoo ah, it is meant for cat. Only the packing looks similar.’ Sungyeol stuttered. Myungsoo rushed to the toilet again. I sighed. I pitied him that he always ate the wrong stuff. Why was he so stupid? And why did he love to fight with me so much? Not like I peed on his bed or something...

 

‘What? Mr. Lee, you’re coming over to the dorm now?’ Sunggyu shouted into his phone. ‘Sorry, I didn’t mean to shout. But why so sudden? Oh... Okay. Okay. I will. See you later, Mr. Lee.’ With that, Sunggyu hung up the phone and the rest of infinite waited for him to speak up.

 

‘Guys, the CEO is coming over to the dorm now, on his way from Jeju Island. We have approximately 3 hours to clean up before he arrive. Move it!’ Sunggyu said.

 

The rest of the infinite groaned. The last thing they wanted to do was to clean up the super messy dorm on their holiday and the last person they wanted to meet was Woollim Ent. CEO, Lee Jung Yeop, but eventually, they stood up and started to pack the stuff. Sungyeol appa placed me in my bed so that I would not walk around and disturb the members, who were already pissed and were packing the house unwillingly. I would just take a nap then. Let’s just look forward to seeing appa’s boss.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N: Hello people! First of all, I want to appologise for the short chapter and I took four days to update. I really wanted to update yesterday but I was dead tired yesterday so pardon me. >< Anyway, therre is a reason for the short chapter as the chapter after the next one, there will be a surprise, a pleasant one, I promise. As for those who wanted more Myungyeol moments, it will only come out later. (Sorry for keeping you all waiting!) Oh yea! From the comments for this fanfic, most of them are about the 'kitten milk' from the previous chapter. Don't worry! There isn't such milk (I think), as I made this up. So don't be disgusted by it so much! ^^ Anyway, thanks for subscribing, commenting and reading! *Hugs*

 

P.S: The pic of Jureumi was taken from Sungyeol's twitter. >< He took it! But since AFF didn't approve twitter, so I took it from gwiyeol.tumblr. Credits to the owner! (Since some of you want the pic, so there you go!) XD