Home Alone Part 3

Jureumi's Diary

‘... Malaseb, malaseb, where are you? Aish, that choding, always anyhow place all these stuff. Why can’t he states where are all the things that’ll be use? Grr...’ Sunggyu was complaining as he rummaged through the cupboards in the bathroom. I was hiding in a corner, not wanting to come out. Like I had mentioned before, I really hated baths. REALLY. And I wasn’t kidding here. Even if that person was appa, he also had difficulties to handle me when he was trying to get me into the water. There was a time that I clung onto his shirt and his shirt was tore because of my sharp claws. By the time appa finished helping me to bathe, he looked like as though he went through world war III. His hair was super messy and his shirt could no longer be a shirt, it was almost torn into stripes.

 

So yup. You could slightly imagine how difficult it would be to get me to bathe.

 

‘Aha! Found it! Malaseb, kitten shampoo. Okay. Jureumi! Come here.’ Sunggyu called out. No way I was coming out. I ran away instead.

 

‘Jureumi! Stop running!’ Sunggyu was chasing me. Humph! I knew your sports , so if Sunggyu could catch me, maybe I would agree to bathe. *Merong!* I ran in a circle and he chased in a circle.

 

But after 5 minutes, I started to pant, and I also noticed that Sunggyu had slowed down already. Hmm... Should I give in? Anyway, this was the first time he was trying his best to take care of me. Maybe I should give him a chance to prove himself right? Okay. I would be a good kitten this time.

 

‘F... Finally... I catch you.’ Sunggyu was panting heavily when he caught me, he picked me up and turned to walk towards the stupid bathroom. Same scenario from Sungyeol appa. Sunggyu would have to battle with me again.

 

‘C... come on! Jureumi! Stopped grabbing onto that door!’ Sunggyu said through gritted teeth. No!!! The smell of that Malaseb made me felt sick and triggered my rebellion nature.

 

Oh no! I was losing grip already! No!!!

 

‘Sunggyu seized the chance, slammed the door shut and locked it. There goes my only chance of escaping. ‘Haha! You now can’t escape. Come over here, Jureumi-ah~’ Sunggyu did a v-sign, meaning he won the first match. He grabbed the purple rubber mouse tail and waved it continuously, cause the whole mouse moving. As most of you would have known, the best way to attract the attention of a cat is to a toy move continuously, this would cause us(the cats) to want to pound onto the object.

 

Great. He was smart. I admitted that I was defeated. Jump! I pounded onto the mouse and started to bite its head. Ops, I seemed to forget that Sunggyu was just in front of me. Sunggyu picked me up and I grabbed onto his shirt, okay, more accurately, clawed into his shirt and ‘Zapp!’ A few claw marks were formed on Sunggyu’s shirt and his milky skin could be seen. Sunggyu was obviously shock that I actually used my claws and damages his white cotton shirt. He let go of me and ‘splash!’ I went into the water. Great. Now I REALLY have to bathe.

 

At the same time that Sunggyu let go of me, he took a step back and stepped on the rubber mouse, unfortunately, there was already a pool of water containing the shampoo. My eyes widen. What was going to happen? I covered my eyes with my front paws, only peeping through my fingers. ‘Whoa!’ Sunggyu fell forward and ‘thud’ and a ‘splash’, I swam to the other side of the bathtub and by the time I reached the very end of the bathtub, Sunggyu was inside the bathtub too, drenched with water from head to toe. I couldn’t help but muffled a giggle.

 

Sunggyu sat there, stared at me, then started laughing like a mad man too. ‘Hahahaha...’

 

So after taking another two hours, Sunggyu managed to dried himself, helped me to finish bathing, then dried me and rubbed some lotion onto my skin.

 

‘Whew!’ He wiped his forehead that was shinning with sweat, walked towards the things-to-do wall and tore down one of the paper.

 

‘Snack time now, Jureumi!’ Yay! After that stupid bath, I could have a snack bar! Yum! I munched down my snack and patrolled around again. Sunggyu disappeared into appa’s room again. God knows what he was up to again. But when he appeared again, I ran.

 

His hand was holding something that I fear, even Sungyeol appa, being the one who adopted me, could never handle this well enough as he was kind of a ‘beginner’ in this thing.

 

Uh-oh. Something would definitely go wrong this time. Definitely.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N: Sorry for the short update. I just wanted to write something today so that I could finish the stroy earlier, this is my third update of this week, so yup! I'll call it a week. It was really short and this home alone thingy was taking far too long... -.- Sorry for that. >< Anyway, in this chapter, our Sunggyu had already overcome his fear and gave Jureumi a bath. Hmm... Not much to say.... but again, thank you for reading, subscribing and upvoting! (To be frank with you all, I never expect that anyone would upvote this story as I really wrote this for fun. :P) So yea, that's all, I guess. Thank you! *Bow*^^