Is it going to work?

Jureumi's Diary

I tip-toed out of Sungyeol appa’s room (so that I won’t wake Woollimy up) and sneaked into Sungjong’s room.

 

Sungjong was engrossed in reading something on his computer and he didn’t realized that I was here. I meowed loudly. He turned to face me.

 

‘Oh! Jureumi! What’s up?’ He got up from his chair and sat on the floor. I looked at his phone. He understood and unlocked it, then placed it in front of me.

 

Okay. The first time I’m gonna type something. Go Jureumi! I cheered for myself and took a deep breath, then started typing. When I’m done, I pushed the phone away from me and Sungjong took it.

 

‘Television magazine?’ Sungjong read aloud. ‘Do you mean that you need a magazine that has a television schedule in it? I don’t have it. Hmm… Maybe Woohyunie hyung has it. Hang on. I’ll go and ask.’ He stepped out of the room.

 

‘Hyung!’ Sungjong called out.

 

‘Which hyung are you calling? All of us are you hyung you know.’ Hoya asked.

 

‘Woohyunie hyung! Do you have xx magazine?’ He asked the elder, who was sprawling on the floor lazily.

 

‘The lastest one or what? I buy one everyday.’ Woohyun replied lazily.

 

‘Of course is the latest one. Why would I want a old magazine?’ Sungjong wrinkled his nose. ‘I want to check the television schedule. Just want to see anything interesting on TV tomorrow.’ He added.

 

‘It’s on my bed. Don’t crumple it.’ Woohyun shooed Sungjong away.

 

‘There you go.’ Sungjong came back with the magazine. ‘Well, let’s see… Television schedule… Page 20’ After flipping to the right page, he placed the magazine in front of me.

 

After 3 minutes, I found what I was looking for. I pointed at a program with my left front paw.

 

‘You want to watch that? Hang on. I’ve gotta check my schedule.’ He unlocked his handphone and checked the calendar. I waited. ‘Sure! No performance at that time. Should be okay. Dance practice should end at about 7pm. The show is 9pm. Is there any help that you want from me?’ He looked up from his phone.

 

I took a few minutes to type out what I want to do and passed the phone back to Sungjong.

 

‘Umm… Okay. I think I can help you with this.’ Sungjong patted my head before going back to his own desk to read whatever he was reading before I came.

 

Now I can go to sleep in peace.

 

 

‘Wake up!’ Woollimy shook me.

 

‘Okay. Okay. Quit shaking me. You’re giving me headache.’ I sat up and yawned. ‘So what’s up?’

 

‘Nobody’s at home.’ Woollimy announced.

 

‘Really? Then what about our meals?’ My eyes widen in surprise.

 

‘They left enough food for us. We’re going to continue with our lesson. Now, greet me first.’ Woollimy’s strict face was out again. *Sigh*

 

Three hours later. (A/N: I bet you guys aren’t interested in how Woollimy teach so I will skip that part. Hehe. *Whisper* Cause I’m lazy.)

 

Finally. Lunch time. I sighed. How come I felt like a hundred years older after studying. Looking into the mirror, I felt that my wrinkles increased. Sigh again.

 

I quickly munched down my food and I suddenly remembered something important. I tapped Woollimy, who was busily enjoying her lunch.

 

‘I have a plan. I thought of it yesterday and told Sungjong. He’s gonna help us in a small part but the rest we’ll have to do by ourselves.’ I roughly told her the plan and she nodded as she listened.

 

‘Not a bad idea. Great plan. But you have to make sure…’ She whispered into my ear.

 

‘Okay! Thanks for the reminder.’ I smiled. Tonight’s gonna be a exciting night.

 

‘Hey! I’m getting tired. We can continue with the lesson tomorrow. I’m going to take a short nap now.’ Woollimy went back into appa’s room.

 

Okay! Free time for me now. What should I do? Oh yeah! I hadn’t finish exploring all the members’ room yet right? Umm… Let’s see. We stopped at Hoya’s room! Continuing on our ‘Jureumi the explorer’ program. We’re at the 4th stop now.

 

4th stop-Sungjong’s room

 

My favorite member’s room. The moment I stepped into the room, a sweet scent met my noise. I couldn’t tell what smell that was but I liked it. It smelt exactly like Sungjong. So much of me pedoing Sungjong. His room was not messy, but not very neat either. Oh! His wardrobe was opened! I went in, and was super surprised. SUPER. There was 2 dresses and 2 skirts! Why would Sungjong needed those? He was a guy right? Wait. There were tags on them. You... pretty? I could only make out two words since I just started how to learn to read (I’m smart okay? Don’t judge a cat who loves to learn*thick-skin*). Maybe it was saying that Sungjong would look pretty in those? Who knows? He would most probably look nice but I knew that he would hate and got mad when people praising him pretty instead of handsome.

 

5th stop-Myungsoo’s room

 

Guys, guys, guys. I had reached the almighty and evil Myungsoo’s room. The ‘Black master’. Like Dongwoo who was obsessed with green and Hoya who was obsessed with purple, Myungsoo was definitely obsessed with black. Black laptop, black camera, black table... To make it simple for all of us, every single thing in this room was black. No wonder sometimes I heard Sungyeol appa calling him ‘Black prince’. His room was, very messy. But unlike Hoya, whose room was messy because of his clothes, Myungsoo’s room was messy because of his works. Like photographs, papers, they were all over the place. I knew that Myungsoo really loves photography so I was careful not to step on his works, if not, he would kill me after seeing all those paw prints. His room was pretty boring, so yup.

 

Click. Click.

 

They’re back! I jumped up and down excitedly. Wait, better wake Woollimy up from that ‘short’ nap she was taking. Short nap? Bleh. A nap for 3 hours wasn’t short at all.

 

‘Woollimy wake up! They’re back!’ I said anxiously.

 

‘Huh…? Who’s back?’ She half-opened her eyes sleepily and asked.

 

‘WAKE UP!’ I screamed into her ear. She jumped up in shock.

 

‘Oh! They’re back. What?! They’re back? Oh my gosh! We better get ready!’ She jumped out of her bed and ran all around.

 

‘Woollimy! Calm down!’ I cried. How come Woollimy suddenly became like this? I guess I would have to do most of the job since she became temporarily ‘insane’.

 

I walked towards Sungjong and looked at him. He nodded at me.

 

‘Okay guys! I want four people to accompany me to somewhere. I have something really important to do. So who want to go with me?’ He asked.

 

Nobody responded.

 

‘… Okay. Since no one volunteer then I’ll pick. Sunggyu hyung.’

 

‘Why me? I’m tired enough.’ Grandpa gyu grumbled but he got up anyway.

 

‘Woohyun hyung’

 

‘It’s okay as long as I’m with my Gyu.’ He willingly stood up and back-hugged Sunggyu.

 

‘Dongwoo hyung.’

 

‘Yes! I got picked!’ He jumped up.

 

‘Umm… Lastly… Hoya hyung!’

 

‘….’ He just quietly got up and stood beside Dongwoo.

 

‘Let’s go guys!’ Sungjong cheered and winked at me before making his way out of the dorm along with the four who got picked.

 

Game start.

 

‘So there’s only two of us left in the dorm?’ Sungyeol appa looked at Myungsoo, who was also staring at him.

 

‘I guess so.’ Myungsoo shrugged.

 

‘Er… I want to go and get a cup of coffee from the café nearby.’ Sungyeol appa stuttered and walked towards the door.

 

‘Damn! Why the door couldn’t be open?’ Sungyeol appa cursed as he tried to open the wooden door.

 

‘Huh? Not possible. We came in without any problem.’ Myungsoo walked towards him and tried opening the door but failed.

 

‘Ah. So annoying. I guess I’ll have to stay in the dorm until Sungjong they all come back.’ Sungyeol appa complained and then lie on the floor.

 

I sneaked into Myungsoo’s room first (Since his attention was on the door) and found what I was looking for. His phone. I took it and unlocked it, then put the setting into silent mode and then crawled under his bed, placing his phone in a corner. One part completed. I whisper to myself. I crawled out and sneaked out again.

 

I then went into Sungyeol appa’s room and found his phone too.(of course turning it to silent mode before I hide it) Hmm… Where should I hide it since appa had this habit of sleeping on a mattress, means no bed. I looked around and something caught my attention. Sungyeol appa’s wardrobe. His wardrobe was always messy and so a good hiding place too. I threw some clothes over his phone so he won’t find it. Okay! Perfect! (The dorm don’t have any phone by the way.)

 

9 P.M.

 

Show time.

 

Sungyeol appa and Myungsoo were sleeping on the living room floor and I tip-toed to the remote control. I pressed the on button and tada! The show that I wanted Sungyeol appa to watch was on display! (Luckily Sungjong had already set the channel for me so that I don’t have to keep changing the channels) I quickly hid the remote control.

 

‘Huh? Why the television turn on by itself?’ Sungyeol appa, being a light-sleeper, was awake because of the noise. He rubbed his eyes and sat up, then he stared at the television screen.

 

I felt butterflies in my stomach. Is my plan going to work?

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N: Hey guys! First of all, I have to appologise for updating after sooooo long. Really sorry. *90degree bow* Hope you enjoy this chapter?

Thank you for subscribing reading and upvoting! *Throw hearts*

And do leave me a comment? Really appreciate them. ^^

Will update soon~ (I mean, really soon since I won't be going overseas anymore for this yeaar. ><)