Huh? Human is so complicated...

Jureumi's Diary

After settling down, I began to describe and tell Woollimy what had happened in the dorm every since I arrived. She listened carefully and seemed to be deep in thought.

 

‘Wait, Jureumi, stop here.’ The quiet Woollimy suddenly spoke.

 

‘Huh? Did I say something wrong?’ I asked, confused.

 

‘No, no, you didn’t say anything wrong. Just pause for a while. So Myungsoo is very angry with you and is unfriendly to you is it?’ She suddenly asked.

 

‘Yeah. I don’t even know what I did wrong and he just... dislike me. Oh yes! This reminds me of something! There was once that he threatened me not to go near Sungyeol appa and declared to me that Sungyeol appa is his! What does this means?’ I frowned, I hate thinking this kind of stuff.

 

‘Hmm... I think I know what is going on already. But to double confirm my suspect, I’ll need you to do something.’ She said, then her voice dropped into a whisper, as she told me whaat I was supposed to do, I nodded my head.

 

‘So you understand what to do? Now, go.’ She pushed me and I walked into the living room, where everyone was watching the television.

 

 

Target: Sungyeol appa

Mission: Divine his attention from talking to Myungsoo to play with me.

 

Meow! I meowed super loud. Sungyeol appa turned his head sideways and looked at me, away from Myungsoo, whom he had been talking to.

 

Yes. I completed my first step. I looked at Woollimy and gave her a smile, but she signaled me to continue and she looked at somewhere else attentively.

 

I put down my rubber mouse beside his hand and stared at Sungyeol appa, hoping he knew that he has to play with me.

 

‘Our Jureumi is bored? Come, appa play with you,’ He immediately knew what to do. Very good. I didn’t have to go to Plan B for that. From a corner of my eyes, I saw Myungsoo giving me scary death stare.

 

Meow! (It’s not me, but Woollimy, meaning, come over here.)

 

‘Now I’ll explain something to you.’ Woollimy said with such grave expression that I was actually a little afraid of her.

 

‘You asked me about why Myungsoo reacted that way didn’t you? Well, now, I’ll tell you the answer. He is jealous that Sungyeol gave his attention to you instead of Myungsoo.’ She said solemnly.

 

‘But why? Why is he jealous?’ I continued to ask these questions that popped up in my mind.

 

‘He likes Sungyeol. No, to be more accurate for this case, he loves Sungyeol.’ She added. ‘But I don’t think your dear Sungyeol appa knows about this, so, to prevent anything from happening to you, let’s plan something now.’ Woollimy signaled me to go back to Sungyeol appa’s room. I followed.

 

‘Huh? So what should we plan?’ I was still confused.

 

‘First, we have to find out whether Sungyeol loves him too, then we’ll bring them together as a couple.’ Woollimy was starting to get impatient, having to answer all the questions I spilled out. Ops.

 

‘Can I ask one last question?’ I said cautiously.

 

She sighed. Then she nodded.

 

‘How do you know so much?’ I stared at her in admiration.

 

‘Watch television. Like I mentioned before, you’ll know a lot about human after watching television. That’s how I learn how to read Korean too.’ She stretched and yawned. ‘I’m getting a little tired, traveling here and there. I guess we just plan everything tomorrow.’

 

But I still didn’t want to sleep, so I decided to hide in a corner and observe the members in the living room, hoping to discover and understand more on human’s relationship, which seemed to be too much to learn and I still have a long way.

 

Woohyun was always stealing glances from Sunggyu, he blushed and looked away when Sunggyu realized the younger was staring at him. Hmm... From the way Woollimy put it, didn’t it meant that Woohyun likes Sunggyu? Not forgetting his laptop that was full of Sunggyu’s photo. But did Sunggyu likes him too? What will happen if two person like each other? What is the significant of two person’s lips was knocked together? Oh My Gosh! My brain is going to explode! I seemed to know and understand but I know I don’t! Urgh! What was this type of feeling?

 

Forget it. I should learn more from Woollimy. Ah! Didn’t Woollimy said that she learnt those stuff from television? I should watch it when the members watch it! Yeah. I figured that I should sleep now. Using up too much brain juice wouldn’t be good for a 4-month-old kitten. Slowly, I closed my eyes and the laughter and conversation soon faded.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter. >< I basically typed this using only one hand as my left hand is totally numbed from the injection I had... Anyway, Jureumi is groing up and is puting on weight! (I mean, not in the fanfic but real life.) Jureumi is really living with Woollimy in real life too, along with other 2 cats, since Infinite are still having there World tour, I'm just saying. I know I have been saying useless stuff and being boring, forgive me! >_< I promise you all that Yadong will be having their moment in next chapter. ^^

 

Thank you for subscribing, reading and upvoting!

Please do comment^^