I'll definitely win

Jureumi's Diary

‘Well, so what’s up?’ Sungyeol appa immediately asked the person sitting across him, who was wearing a hoodie with sunglasses on. I assumed that this is key, aka Kibum.

 

‘What? Not even a hello for you? We haven’t seen each other for at least two months and this is how you treat me?’ He placed his right hand on his chest and pretended that he was hurt by Sungyeol appa. Such good actor.

 

‘Please. I’ve seen you just 3 days ago so drop the act.’ Sungyeol appa snorted, and grabbed Key’s coffee from the table and drank it.

 

‘Yeah yeah yeah. Whatever.’ Key murmured to himself.

 

‘Hey I didn’t know you will suffer constipation.’ Sungyeol appa suddenly said.

 

‘What? How did you know?’ Key took out his sunglasses and looked at Sungyeol appa.

 

‘Well, your dear friend Woohyun practically tells us everything that you text him so yeah.’ Sungyeol appa shrugged casually.

 

‘What? Every single text?’ Key was getting frustrated.

 

‘Uh-huh. That’s how we know that you have constipation yesterday afternoon.’ Sungyeol appa muffled a small laughter and put down the coffee at the same time.

 

‘That stupid Namu!....’ Key started to curse in all types of colorful languages and I decided to shut my ears up.

 

‘So, why do you want to meet me?’ Sungyeol appa asked again.

 

‘Oh Yeah! I want to find out the progress of Woohyun and Sunggyu hyung. Are they having any progress? I know that Dongwoo and Hoya are together now. I’m more worried about my friend. He just refused to tell me anything.’ Key wore back his sunglasses.

 

‘Hmm… There isn’t anything to say. But I think they are too shy or embarrassed to admit that they like each other. They accidentally kissed each other but it is funny to see their reaction after that.’ Sungyeol appa placed me onto the chair.

 

‘I guess that I should do something about it.’ Key murmured to himself and then, he saw me. ‘Sungyeol, how come there is a cat here? It is so ugly! So wrinkly.’ He even wrinkled his nose.

 

‘What? Ugly? Yah! Kim Kibum! This is my new cat and how dare you say my cat ugly?’ Sungyeol appa slapped Key on his head.

 

‘Okay. Okay. I’m sorry. You’re cat is not ugly but cute. Definition of cute is ugly but adorable.’ Key smirked.

 

‘Yah!’ Sungyeol appa gave him a death glare.

 

‘Back to the same topic. So how’s that person?’ Key took a cookie from the plate on the table and started munching on it.

 

‘Who?’

 

‘Don’t pretend. You know who I’m talking about. I’m talking about Myungsoo.’ Key brushed off the crumbs from his long and white fingers and made eye contact with Sungyeol appa. The mention of Myungsoo had obviously taken Sungyeol appa off guard and he began to shift in his seat uncomfortably.

 

‘What’s about him?’ Sungyeol appa avoided the eye contact and looked around.

 

‘What’s about him?’ Key mimicked him then continued. ‘Are you going to tell me or I’ll have to find out myself? I just have to make one phone call to know everything you know.’

 

‘Urgh! Fine! There’s nothing okay? Moreover, he already likes someone.’ Sungyeol appa threw up his hands in frustration.

 

‘And that person is you.’ Key added.

 

‘Stop it Kibum, not funny and not kidding here. He really likes someone and today he declared it to everyone.’ Sungyeol appa wore a stern face, this was the first time I saw him like that. It was really not funny and I couldn’t detect any usual childishness on his chubby face. Scary.

 

‘Mind to fill me up a little on that story?’ Key said, signaling for a waiter and asked for a cup of Americano.

 

‘But… Never mind. Myungsoocameoutofhimsroomandscreamedangrilythatsomeoneusedhisphonetosendsomethingstupidtosomeonehelike.’ Sungyeol appa said in one breath and then continued after catching his breath. ‘That’s how we all know that he likes someone.’

 

‘What? I can’t catch anything! Do you think you are rapping or something? Repeat the whole thing again. I’m no superman in case you don’t know.’ Key frowned.

 

Sungyeol appa sighed then he repeated the whole thing again very slowly. ‘Myungsoo came out of his room and screamed angrily that someone had used his phone to send something stupid to someone he likes. So now you get it?’

 

‘Yes. And then you cried.’ Key said with a little playfulness in his voice.

 

‘No I didn’t.’ Sungyeol appa denied.

 

‘Yes you did. Your eyes now are swollen and red, comparable to the size of a walnut.’ Sungyeol appa quickly rubbed and massaged his eyes then check himself in a mirror.

 

‘You’re being exaggerated. My eyes aren’t swollen.’ Sungyeol appa complained.

 

‘You just admitted that you cried dude.’ Key laughed and Sungyeol appa’s face was flustered.

 

‘Yah! How dare you!’ Sungyeol appa whined.

 

‘What was sent from Myungsoo’s phone?’ Key became serious again. He ought to be a magician man, look at how fast he changes his attitude.

 

‘He didn’t say anything. But he cried so it must be bad. I really don’t know what I should do now. It hurts to see him like this. I wanted him to be happy but at the same time, my heart hurts that he actually likes someone. I’m so confused now.’ Sungyeol appa hung his head low then I heard a small sniff.

 

‘… Are you okay, Sungyeol?’ Key became concerned, gone was the playfulness from just now. He even moved to sit beside Sungyeol appa, and took Sungyeol appa into his arms, patting his back while he cried softly.

 

Wait. Is this my imagination or did my nose had just gone crazy? I smelt a familiar smell. I wondered off as Key was consoling Sungyeol appa, and I was right. Nothing’s wrong with my nose. Someone was here. Someone that came here at the wrong time. He was standing near the counter and staring at Sungyeol appa, hard, fury in his eyes. He then looked away and stormed out of the Café. He was none other than Kim Myungsoo.

 

. Everything is ruined. Damn it.

 

I quickly ran back to appa’s table, praying hard that none of them see Myungsoo just now and they didn’t.

 

‘Sorry. I dirtied your shirt.’ Sungyeol appa had finished crying already, and he looked at Key apologetically.

 

‘It’s okay. But I want to make a bet.’ Key challenged him. ‘You dare to take it?’

 

‘Tell me what it is first.’ Sungyeol appa insisted.

 

‘Bet that whether Myungsoo likes you. I bet that he likes.’ Key said with a smirk again.

 

‘No problem. I bet that it is definitely not me. I’ll win, Kim Kibum.’ Sungyeol appa wore a victorious smile.

 

‘Uh-un. Don’t conclude so quickly. Time will proves everything. If I won, you’ll have to give me a pair of movie tickets and treat me to a BBQ buffet. How about that?’ Key revealed the ‘punishment’ and wriggled his index finger.

 

‘Deal. I’m definitely going to win.’ Sungyeol appa said confidently.

 

‘Okay dokey. Gotta run now. Schedule. See you around.’ Key gave him a quick wave then he went out of the Café coolly.

 

‘I guess we’ll go home then. Come on, Jureumi. Let’s go.’ Sungyeol appa took me into his arms and we went home.

 

‘Hyung! Are you some idiots or something?’ An unfamiliar voice could be heard when appa unlocked the front door. I was shock.

 

I wasn’t shock that we had guest, or rather, guests. But it was the physical features of the two guests we were having that shocked me. Did I just saw two Myungsoo running around the dorm and another Sungyeol appa rushing toward us. (referring to appa and me.)

 

‘Hyung! Long time no see! How are you? Mum asked me to tell you that she miss you and your come back this March is great! She even went to get the album!’ The other ‘Sungyeol appa’ pounded on Sungyeol appa and they both collapsed at the same time.

 

‘Woah. Lee Daeyeol, I know you miss me but can you get off? You are heavy you know. My backbone’s gonna break soon.’ Sungyeol appa laughed. Oh. So this person is called Lee daeyeol. Eh? Lee? Yeol? Then he must be Sungyeol appa’s younger brother then. ‘And hello, Moonsoo. What bring you guys here?’

 

‘Well, we came here to show off to you that we are together! Haha!’ Daeyeol stucked out his tongue at his older brother and linked his arm onto Moonsoo, whom I thought is Myungsoo. Moonsoo must be Myungsoo younger brother then. Moonsoo was a lttle shorter than Myungsoo and Daeyeol, whose height is similar to Sungyeol appa, was a little shorter than Sungyeol appa too, but taller than Moonsoo.

 

‘Shush!’ Moonsoo was red from face to his ears but he continued anyway. ‘We came here to see the progress of how’s my stupid brother.’

 

‘Did you just called me stupid?’ Myungsoo yelled.

 

‘Yes I did and you are indeed one. How can you wait for so long and even thought that Kibum Hyung had something to do with-----’ Moonsoo’s mouth was covered by Myungsoo’s hand.

 

‘Just shut up! I’ll do what I have to when the timing is right! You can’t keep your big fat mouth close can you?’ Myungsoo hissed. ‘Ouch! Kim Moonsoo! Come back here! Yah!’

 

Moonsoo had already grabbed Daeyeol’s hand and ran out of the dorm, shouting, ‘Hyung! Good luck! I’ll see you soon! Love you!’

 

‘Bye!’ Yelled Daeyeol at Sungyeol appa, who was shaking his head.

 

‘Aish. That idiotic brother of mine. Sssss. Shouldn’t have asked my mother for a younger sibling. Why can’t I have a sister instead?’ Myungsoo stared a his arm, where two rows of teeth prints could be seen. Moreover, a little blood was oozing form the wounds.

 

That’s right. Moonsoo had bitten Myungsoo’s hand when Myungsoo clasped his hand onto Moonsoo’s mouth. As a revenge, Moonsoo bite.

 

Sungyeol appa took out the first aid kit from the drawer below the television and helped Myungsoo with his wound.

 

‘Your brother sure has sharp teeth, huh? It’s deep. I mean the wound.’ Sungyeol appa examined the wounds then dripped a few drops of the antiseptic liquid onto the cotton wool, then gently cleaned Myungsoo’s wound.

 

‘Definitely. I’m gonna pluck out all his teeth the next time I see him. By the way, thanks. I owe you one.’ Myungsoo looked at his bandaged hand and told Sungyeol appa.

 

‘Sure you do. Just get me a cup of Americano will do.’ Sungyeol appa winked and gave him a tired smile, then he put back the first aid kit. Myungsoo blushed at Sungyeol appa’s wink but since Sungyeol appa had already walked away, he didn’t see.

 

'I just can't believe it. You're my band mate, and now a soon-to-be brother-in-law. Well, hope we get along well together, future brother-in-law.' Sungyeol appa said to Myungsoo with a little bitterness before he went back to his own room and left Myungsoo speechless in the living room.

 

‘So what did Kibum said?’ Woollimy walked towards me and asked.

 

‘Well, long story. Put it simple, appa and Kibum had a bet on whether Myungsoo likes appa or not. Appa believed that Myungsoo don’t, obviously.’ I yawned after saying. Going out might not be a good idea sometimes, it took up a lot of energy.

 

‘Oh yeah! Kibum was comforting Sungyeol appa and gave him a hug, but Myungsoo went into the café and saw the both of them. I guess that is why he was so angry. He stormed out of the café.’ I added when I recalled the whole event in my small brain.

 

‘Hmm… Life is getting more interesting. I’ll find Sungjong. You can go and sleep first. Night Jureumi.’ Woollimy went to Sungjong’s room.

 

‘Night.’ I replied and dozed off, deep in my head, however, was wondering what was Woollimy up to again.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N: I'm back!!!! Omg. It is so tiring. I helped to teach kids and plastered and painted their classroom. The trip had practically took up all my energy and my back hurts like nobody. Worst of all. I don't have enough sleep. Orz... But it's okay! I'm back home yesterday night and had sufficient sleep so here I am. Updating again. Yay! Round of applause for me please~ (Thick skin) :)

 

Have you guys enjoyed this chapter? Well, I hope all of you do. Don't worry about the Myungyeol couple. They will be together definitely. Hope I'm not beiong too long winded here and there. And sorry that the chapter is not funny. :( But a small part of Myungyeol's younger brothers to enlighten this chapter. Okay. I know this is lousy. Forgive me. *Banging my head onto the wall*

 

Anyway, thank you for subscribing, reading and upvoting! A big thank you to all of you. You all are awesome. ^^

 

Do leave me a comment will ya? I would really appreciate it. >< You guys are really quiet....