New owner, new environment

Jureumi's Diary

Meow~ ( yawn) Where am I? Oh yeah, I was taken from my mummy yesterday. Wah! Mummy I miss you! I've been sleeping ever since I was brought to this so called 'new home' yesterday.

 

*Flash back*

 

'From now on, I'll be your new appa!'  A guy, whom I've never met before, held me up high like the scene in The Lion King where the monkey (well I don't know that monkey's name) lifted that small lion up in the air.

 

Yup, so this is the guy who disturbed me from my sleep! Humph! You're going to get it from me! See my sharp claws? Meow!!!!!

 

'Woah, hyung, you got yourself a adorable but self-defensive kitten huh?' Another guy commented.

 

Wow! This guy is pretty! I'm not being exaggerated here but look at his skin! It's so flawless and fair, not like mine, it's so wrinklish and unlike that guy who is holding me, he's so tanned! He looked like he was burnt or something. Anyway, I secretely prayed that this beautiful guy is the one fetching me to his home. Mummy had already told me yesterday that I'll be fetched to a new home and wanted me to be at my best behaviour when I arrive at the new home, then I realised that I will never meet her anymore, we did our goodbye and I brokedown. ( We also have emotions, we are not cold-blooded)

 

But to my disappointment, he was just here to accompany this long-legged guy to bring me home.

 

'Sungyeol hyung! So this is the cat you wanted to adopt? It,,, It's unique, I'll say. Very unique. But it is so small.! I didn't expect a big,clumsy hyung will adopt a kitten."the pretty guy blurted out.

 

Oh, so this tall guy, whose name is sungyeol, will be my new owner. Okay, I guess he's not that bad. He bought me a 'bed', a big bag of food and some other stuff I need.

 

'Bye mummy. I'll never forget you,' I said with teary eyes.

 

This is the last time I see my mummy. (Cries!)

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Okay, enough flash back. I'm hungry. I go up to the guy, um, my appa, who brought me to this place. Yesterday i didn't do much of exploring this place because I used up too much of my energy crying.

'Oh! Our Jureumi wake up already! Are you hungry? Come over to appa, I'll show you where your food and water is.' Sungyeol appa said excitedy.

Suddenly, I realised that seven pairs of eyes were fixed on me. Two familiar faces, but others, I really don't know who they were. A guy looks like he is 'eyeless', a very handsome guy who seemed to be very close to Sungyeol appa ( a bit too close to be honest), a guy who had been doing some stupid action (which I later found out  that were called aegyo) to me to attract my attention and lastly, a guy who had been laughing at every word he said since I woke up.

'Yah! You all are scaring my cat!' Sungyeol appa complained and scooped me up from the floor brought me to the kitchen where my food was located.

'I'll never let anyone harm you, I promise,' he whispered into my large ear before setting me onto the ground so that I could enjoy my breakfast.

Wow, the food was so delicious! Maybe because I'm hungry. After finishing my breakfast with a few sips of milk, I began my explore journey of the new environment.

Firstly, I went to the living room, where everyone is located. They sat on the floor in a circle and then, Sungjong, that pretty maknae, suddenly picked me up when I was walking past him. He set me into this circle.

'So you're the pet Sungyeol had been bragging about?' the handsome guy, who was sitting beside sungjong and Sungyeol, studied me with some interest.

'Myungsoo ah, don't stare at my jureumi like this. It'll get burnt by your stare.' Sungyeol commented.

Oh, so this handsome guy is called Myungsoo.

'Jureumi, I'm Woohyun, must remember me okay? And this is Sunggyu.' The aegyo guy said.

So, the 'eyeless' guy is called Sunggyu and the aegyo guy is called Woohyun.

'YaDong, why both of you never introduce yourself to my Jureumi?' Sungyeol questioned the remaining two who cuddled close with each other and eyed them with his charming stare.

'Must I really do this?' Hoya whined.

'Yo! I'm Dongwoo and this is my best buddy, Hoya.' Dongwoo even made a hand sign I'd never seen before.

Meow~ I meowed. Then I yawned. Just as some of you don't know, kitten needs at least 18 hours of sleep. I'm going to bed. I'll narrate until here for today. I'm getting really tired. Ah, appa! Scoop me up and put me onto my bed please~ Bye! Love you all! (Paw print)