9

Falling for an idol
Please log in to read the full chapter

You knew you were waking up, but you fought with all your might against it, it had been so long since you had had such a good sleep that you didn’t even remember the last time.

You snuggled under the blanket, just to realise there was no blanket over you, even though it  felt like that, you were confused, and then, as your mind became more and more awake, you realised you weren’t in your bed, but in your couch, curled in a ball, half laying over something far harder than a mattress, but also much more comfortable.

You opened your eyes, as the sun welcomed your, it wasn’t until your eyes were completely adapted to the daylight that you were fully aware of exactly you were laying, better say with whom.

The top of your head resting in the crook of his neck, your hands in his chest, and your legs halfway between the couch and his lap. You felt the impulse of jumping away from him, scared of his reaction, but you were unable to move, as his arms were wrapped around you so tightly, as if he feared you could get snatched away from him.

You looked up, trying to see his face, which, as it was resting on your head, fell slightly backwards, he was sleeping soundly, and you, being unable to move as you were, just stayed there, looking at him, until sleepiness found you again.

……………………………………………………..

The moment you woke up you knew something had changed, the sun was shining brighter, and your legs were now stretched in the couch, Minhyuk was nowhere to be seen.

You stood up dragging your feet out of the living room.

-Minhyuk-shi? – you called, but there was no answer, you were bewildered,

Please log in to read the full chapter