7

Falling for an idol
Please log in to read the full chapter

You ran until you arrived into your apartment, you rested your back on your door, and fought the urge of crying. You hated crying, you hated feeling weak, ever since you were a child you had been forced to be strong, to keep your face blank even if your father yelled at you, even if he slapped you when you did something wrong, you had always remained emotionless to everything, but again, anger tears would always fill your eyes afterwards, and you hated crying, even if it was because of anger, and not from pain or sadness.

 

You sat on the floor, your back against the door, and breathed deeply, once, twice, until you calmed down, and stopped sobbing, your breath became even again, and you felt how the anger against your dad was once again buried deep in your heart.

During all the time it took you to relax, your phone had been constantly beeping, you took it out of your pocket, and read the messages, they were all from Peniel, as the others seemed to believe your story about the essay.

Are you OK?

If you need me to go with you it’s ok, I’ll be there in a minute.

Please answer me, you don’t need to be alone.

Are you sure you’re OK?

Alright, please call me when you’ve calmed down, honey don’t worry, you know I’m here for you right?

You smiled as you read the texts, and felt blessed for having such a good friend to take care of you, still, you didn’t call him, you didn’t want to talk with anyone, at least not for now.

You got up and went inside the bathroom to prepare a hot bubble bath for yourself, once it was ready you stripped of your clothes and got inside the bathtub, and sighed in pleasure as you submerged yourself in the hot water, after playing around with the foam for a while, you closed your eyes and rested your head in a towel, you fell asleep without even noticing.

When you woke up you realised you were shivering, as the water had turned cold, you stood up quickly and wrapped a towel around you.

*Well that was dangerous* you thought.

It was pretty late, so you got yourself some instant noodles and ate them in the couch while watching TV. Then you went to bed, not even bothering to dry your hair before.

                               -A few days later-

You didn’t call Peniel, because you weren’t in the mood for a long talk, but you did text him to let him know you were fine, but not giving too much details, you didn’t even bother to answer back to Sungjae or Ilhoon, you hoped they would think that you were busy with college or something like that.

You sighed in frustration as you glared at your alarm clock, it was 2 a.m, but you couldn’t sleep, your sleeping troubles had increased ever since your dad had started calling you on a daily ba

Please log in to read the full chapter