10

Falling for an idol
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jeoldae seulpeun endingeun eobseunikkan

Meomchuji anha i thriller

 

The music stopped and you enthusiastically clapped at the panting boys before you.

-Woahhh that was so awesome! - you cheered – you’ve improved a lot! You made me fangirl so bad!!

You stood up and helped them to get their water bottles.

-Oh really? Because you were really quiet all the time – Peniel said smirking at you.

-That’s because I didn’t want to embarrass myself – you answered pushing him playfully.

You were at the Cube’s dance practice room, watching how the BtoB members got ready for their upcoming comeback, there was not much time left, and now they spent all of their time between those four walls, but since they also wanted to spend time with you, you had somehow been trapped in the practises as well, not that you cared.

Even so, you would care even less if it wasn’t because of the presence of a certain someone that made your insides stir, Lee Minhyuk, you had been delaying your “dates” with the boys in order to be able to avoid him, but after a really perturbing call from Sungjae where he jokingly (or at least you wanted to believe he was joking) threatened you with confessing to the fans that he was going to marry you if you didn’t hang out with them again, you had no choice but to stand in front of him again.

Nevertheless, it wasn’t half as bad as you were expecting, sure, the moment you saw him standing in front of you, the walls that sealed your heart stumbled dangerously, but they remained intact, and, following his example, you just ignored him, not even sparing him a glance, you didn’t talk to him nor acknowledged his presence in any way, exactly as he did with you.

 And so a week went on, without you two even greeting each other, a part of you felt cold and lonely, a part of you wanted to force him to talk to you, to explain why he had done what he did, and why he disappeared the next morning, it wasn’t as if you two had SPENT the night together, you just hugged, why did he leave the apartment so hurriedly? That part of you yearned for Minhyuk, the warm and caring or the iceman, it didn’t mind, that part of you just desperately needed to hear his voice talking to you, to look into his eyes, even if all that was left to see was coldness and despise, yet there was another part of you that forced you to do the exact opposite with all its willpower. You didn’t know if that was the way to stop loving someone, or if you just were bottling your feelings, and burying them deep inside of you, but you didn’t care, as long as it stopped hurting.

-So guys? – you asked – would you like to go and eat something? I’m starving.

You rubbed your tummy and smiled at them.

-Yeah sure Ha In-ah, let’s go! – Sungjae took the lead, but Hyunsik stopped him on his way to the door.

-We can’t maknae!! – Eunkwang said with a soft scolding voice.

-Why not? – you asked – you can take a break you know?, I don’t want you to get sick because of overworking.

Peniel coughed something that sounded like “look who’s talking”, but you just ignored him.

-Come on! – you whined, you didn’t like using aegyo, but after the time you had spent with them, you learned that if there was one thing that could persuade the BtoB  members to do something, it was aegyo – my treat!

That also helped a lot.

-Hyung come on! – Ilhoon joined Sungjae on the pleads.

-Andwae! We can’t – Hyunsik answered crossing his arms to form a X – don’t you remember we’re dieting?

-Dieting? – you were shocked – what for? You are all skinny.

You turned to your left to poke someone’s tummy as an evidence, but quickly turned the opposite way when you saw that the person that was right next to you was Minhyuk, and poked Changsub instead.

He yelped and moved away.

-Yah! Stop it.

You laughed.

-Seriously, there’s no need to diet at all, you can’t get skinnier than I am!! It would blow myself esteem.

Hyunsik smiled at you, but answered firmly.

-We’re not dieting to get skinny, but to build body mass.

Your eyebrows raised and you smiled teasingly.

-Ahhh, I see…You’re trying to get all muscly for your fans right? – you laughed at them – I bet the photo teasers are going to be worth the wait.

You laughed again, as some of the members were starting to look embarrassed.

-Yah Kang Ha In! – Peniel said as he rubbed his knuckles against your head – don’t you get dirty minded!

-I wasn’t!! What did you expect me to think! It’s obvious this concept is going to be by far “manlier” than 2nd Confession’s – you answered still chuckling, as you rubbed the area of your head Peniel had mistreated.

-Whatever – Changsub said – we are on a strict diet until we have our comeback.

-Aish…so bad…I wanted to see ajumma again… - ajumma was the owner of the restaurant where you usually ate with BtoB, she was an extremely nice woman with awesome cooking skills.

-Hyung can’t we go this time? – Sungjae begged.

-Andwae Sungjae! You can’t – you answered instead of Eunkwang – you are on a diet, and you mustn’t cheat, you’ve brought your own food or…?

-Yeah it’s here – Ilhoon answered without enthusiasm.

You understood why the moment they opened their lunch boxes, they were eating a lot of protein and no fats, which basically meant chicken s, with no dressings nor sauces.

Hyunsik seemed to be more used to it, and was eating his food smiling, though, he was always like that, so you couldn’t really tell if he liked the food or not.

You went downstairs to the cafeteria to order some take away. You were so hungry your stomach was growling, as you had had to skip your breakfast this morning so you wouldn’t be late for BtoB’s rehearsal.

Your mouth watered when you entered the cafeteria and the smell of cheeseburgers filled your nose.

…………………………………………………………………………..

-I hate you Kang Ha In – Peniel said as he stared at you as you chomped a mouthful of fries.

-I’m sowy – you managed to say with your full mouth – I couldn’t hedp it.

You felt worse and worse as you saw all the BtoB members drooling over your double bacon cheeseburger, your big size fries and your milkshake.

A wave of guilt brushed away your hunger.

-I’m sorry, I didn’t realise you would crave this – you were speaking the truth, the moment you smelled the burgers you lost your reasoning ability, and all you could do was order the oversized meal you were having right now.

-Aish seriously this girl….. – Peniel muttered – are you sure you’re a girl? How can you eat that without even worrying about getting fat or something like that?

-What is there to worry about? I work out every day, I burn everything I eat, so it’s fine for me to eat whatever I want – you took another bite of burger, and tried to keep it all in you overwhelmed mouth.

-Seriously you should do something about that! – he replied pointing at your  mouth – there’s absolutely no way you’re getting a boyfriend if you keep eating like a pig.

You squinted your eyes, but didn’t stick your tongue out at him as your mouth was still too full.

-Ha In-ah – you heard Sungjae’s voice, and you turned around to face him as you swallowed – Ha In-ah…Can I have just a bite please? Pleeeease.

You gulped at his whines, he was so cute that you felt tempted to give in, if he kept pouting like that you knew there was no way you would be able to resist him.

-Yah maknae! Remember that you’re on a diet! – Changsub said.

-What’s the point! – Sungjae yelled annoyed – I’m the maknae I’m meant to be cute, not hot!!

You almost

Please log in to read the full chapter