4

Falling for an idol
Please log in to read the full chapter

To Peniel:

Penieeeeeel!!!! Where are you?? I need you to give Minhyuk-shi  his shirt.

 

To Peniel:

Answer meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, answer me, answer me, answer meeeeeeeeeeeee

 

To Peniel:

Are you ignoring me?? You seriously think that will work??

 

To Peniel:

Please don’t ignore meeeeee!! I told Minhyuk-shi I would give him his shirt!!! Aren’t you going to help the poor me T.T

 

You stared at your phone, desperately waiting for him to answer, didn’t look like he would.

You tossed your phone somewhere, not really caring about where it would land, and looked at the bag from that expensive brand standing on the coffee table of your living room, you had had no choice but buying him another shirt, after the you accepted there was no way of cleaning the other one, which was, as Minhyuk had said, ruined.

It wasn’t the same one, which seemed to be from quite a few seasons ago, but you spend several hours diving through tons of shirts to find one that would suit Minhyuk’s taste, hard task to accomplish since you didn’t know a thing about his taste in clothes.

You finally bought a nice shirt with a squared print in black, white and different shades of grey, you liked it a lot, and you thought it would definitely look good on Minhyuk, you were so happy you almost didn’t flinch when you paid the absurdly high price of the shirt.

And now, you were trying to get Peniel to give it to him, you were way too scared to face him again, you didn’t want to look into his cold eyes, it made you feel so empty inside every time you did.

But again, he wasn’t answering.

You were so angry!, did that mean you would have to go to their place again? You would not be able of avoiding Minhyuk then, but again, it didn’t seem like you had any other choice…

You froze, you did have one!!

You run around your living room looking for your phone, you found it under the sofa, and quickly started typing.

 

Sungjae-ah!!

Ha In-ah!! I thought you had forgotten about me T.T

Tsk such a cry-baby, it hasn’t been so long since we last talked!!

Nevermind, how’s your wrist??

 

You hesitated before answering, your wrist still hurt quite a lot, and some nasty looking bruises had appeared around it, almost as tattoos.

 

Hahahaha, perfectly fine!! I’m not that weak!!

I’m glad you’re fine kekekeke

^^ anyway, I need you to do something for me

Sure!! What is it??

Could you give Minhyuk-shi his shirt back??

You were able to clean it? I’m impressed, why don’t you give it back yourself??

….no I wasn’t able to, I bought a new one, I just don’t want to annoy him anymore, just give it to him please??

Aish ok, come to the dorms and give it to me.

Really?? Gumawa Sungjae-ah!! You’re really the best!!

Hahaha better than Peniel?

Almost as awesome!!

….

Bwo??

I’ll get you to say I’m better than him

Hahahaha we’ll see…I’ll be there in a min

Ok!! I’ll be waiting for you!!

You quickly run to your bedroom to get changed, you wore an oversized jacket that covered your bruised wrist, grabbed the bag and went through the door.

It took you around half an hour to reach their dorms, it would take less if you took the bus, but you were more of a walking person, and you enjoyed the journey.

Once again you climbed the stairs and knocked the door, just when you realised, you were at BtoB’s dorms, Minhyuk would be there as well, what was the whole point of asking Sungjae if you had come here!!

You wanted to hit your head against the wall because of your stupidity, but you held it back and prayed for someone else but Minhyuk to open the door this time.

You were so relieved when you saw Sungjae’s tall figure opening the door you almost hugged him.

-Ha In-ah!! That was quick!! Come in!!- he said grabbing you and pulling you inside before you could even say something.

Once you were inside you looked around, Peniel and Eunkwang were gaming, while Hyunsik and Changsub cheered on them, Ilhoon was at the kitchen, getting some tea ready, Minhyuk was nowhere to be seen, you sighed, relieved.

The guys turned around when they heard you.

-Ha In!! What are you doing here??- Peniel asked, focused again in the game.

-You would know if you payed attention to your phone- you answered back.

He paused the game and scrolled up the messages you had sent him.

He chuckled and got up to get some snacks.

-Yah! You’re not even going to apologize??

-Why? You’re already here right??- he answered from the fridge.

-Ha In-ah? Why are you here?- Ilhoon asked walking to your side.

-I just came to give Sungjae this- you raised the bag in your hand.

-Bwo?? You’re giving him a present and you didn’t bring one for me- he said pouting cutely.

You chuckled and answered.

-Ani, it’s a shirt for Minhyuk-shi…I wasn’t able to save his, so I bought him a new one.

-Jinja?? You bought one?, you sure are kind hearted Ha In-shi- Hyunsik said, standing up and joining the conversation.

-Just called me Ha In, remove the “-shi”, and it’s not that I’m kind, I owed him I shirt after all.

Changsub who was also standing up, peaked inside the bag, and saw the shirt

-Woaaah! It’s really nice!! It’s prettier than the old one.

-Really? I’m glad, I hope he likes it as well- you muttered slightly smiling.

A weird look appeared through Sungjae’s face before he cleared his throat and asked you

-Ha In-ah, since you already came, why don’t you stay for a while?? We were about to head off to have lunch.

-Hmmm, I don’t know…

-Come on Ha In!!- Eunkwang shouted, he and Peniel had gone back to playing the game –we would really like it if you joined in.

-Yeah! Let’s go- happily said Changsub, and the added shouting – Hyuuuuuuuung!! Come on!! We are leaving already!!

You almost felt your blood freezing, then he was here??

-Actually I’m not sure….- you started saying, but a voice entering the room interrupted you.

-Aish, kids, what’s the hurry, not as if we were in a rush- Minhyuk muttered, a happy expression on his face, as he fixed his clothes.

-It’s not gentleman-like to make ladies wait, hyung – Ilhoon said.

-Ladies? What ladies? – he then raised his face, and saw you, his expression turned 180º.

-Good…good morning Minh

Please log in to read the full chapter