5

Falling for an idol
Please log in to read the full chapter

Months passed by, and you got used to your new lifestyle in Korea, you would go to the university every morning, and start your job at a cafe after lunch, when your shift ended you would go to the gym to work out, and then you would have dinner and study until late in night, then you would climb in your bed, and try to sleep.

Weekends had to be your favourite and most hated part of the week, it was great, because you got to see Peniel, and the rest of BtoB, including Minhyuk, you would go to the dorms, or they would go to your flat, or you would hang around, go to have dinner or lunch or watch movies, it was horrible because you would see Minhyuk, you loved and hated seeing him, you loved the sound of his voice when he was teasing his dongsaengs, how his lips would curl into a smile, and how his eyes would brighten, but you hated the cold tone with which he addressed you the few and short times he talked to you, how his eyes would harden and turn into a wall, how his smile disappeared and his jaw would clench every time he locked eyes with you. It was painful, but at the same time you loved to be with him, then again, on weekends you would have more trouble falling asleep.

Today was Saturday, which meant it was BtoB day!! But, when you tried calling Peniel he would not answer, neither Sungjae nor Ilhoon would, *well that’s weird* you thought while staring at your phone.

You shrugged *they must be busy with practice or something* and started doing some house chores, then you heard a knock on the door.

You were surprised when you opened it and saw Changsub and Sungjae smiling at you.

-Ha In-ah annyong!! –Sungjae said waving.

-Good morning! – Changsub said smiling too.

-Oh hi!! – you answered surprised – don’t want to be rude but…what are you doing here?

-We came to pick you up!! – Sungjae said linking his arm with yours, and dragging you outside.

-Wait what?? – you answered barely being able to get a jacket before you were completely dragged out of your house.

-We are a bit busy practising today, so we came to pick you up – Changsub said trying to explain.

-But if you’re busy shouldn’t you go to practise?

-That’s what we’re doing – Sungjae happily said while he pushed you inside the car.

-I don’t get it… - you said giving up, while Changsub sat in the driver’s seat (A/N: I know Changsub doesn’t know how to drive but…oh well)

-You are going with us to the practice – Changsub said slowly, as if you were a child.

Your eyes opened in surprise, half excitement half fear.

-What? –Sungjae asked shaking your arm.

-Will be OK if I go? I would probably disturb you – you replied, looking at him.

Wow he was close, when your turned around to face him, the first thing you saw was his eyes, looking at you, he was smiling, though he was a bit shocked at the sudden closeness of your faces, he didn’t move an inch though.

-It’s fine – he said his smile wider – we all wanted to see you so badly.

-Yeah I wanted  too, but going to your practice…

-Is it because of Minhyuk hyung? – Sungjae asked, his voice turning into a whisper, while glancing at Changsub, who was happily driving while humming along the song that came from the radio.

You looked at Sungjae, his eyes completely fixed in yours, filled with understanding.

-No…it’s not that…I don’t want to disturb…and….

-And….?

-Is it OK for you to bring a fan into the building?

He looked at you in shock, before he broke out in laugher.

-What? What is it?- you asked as he leaned on the door while laughing.

- Nothing…it’s just….hahahaha

-Yah! Maknae!!- Changsub said while looking at him through the mirror – what’s wrong with you?

-Nothing, nothing, she’s just too cute – he answered wiping tears from his eyes.

You pouted and looked away, crossing your arms.

-Ha In-ah there’s no need to worry – Sungjae said smiling playfully and poking your ribs with a finger – besides you’re not a fan, you’re our close friend, and Peniel hyung’s little sis, it’s perfectly fine if you come with us, we’ve invited you right?

-Yeah well, or kidnapped – you muttered, your arms still crossed, you facing the front.

You saw Sungjae smirk from the corner of your eye, you sighed resigned.

Changsub parked the car in the CUBE Entertainment company’s parking, and the guys guided you through the building, there wasn’t too many people inside, and you were soon in front of a door, from where other guys’ voices came.

You stopped, and stared at the door, you heard Minhyuk’s laughter, your stomach twisted, and you struggled between coming into the room and run away, then before you knew you were pushed inside of the room.

-Hyungs!! Look who we have picked up!! – Sungjae shouted happily, hopping up and down like an oversized rabbit.

You chuckled at his cuteness, and pushed him before saying:

-Yah! Pick up you say?, you forced me into the car before I even had time to know what was going on!!, that’s more kidnapping that picking up!!

Sungjae just laughed at your annoyed expression and stuck his tongue out at you.

-Sungjae-ah you could have given her some time though – Peniel said, eyeing you, you felt immediately awkward, and looked down at your body, just to feel your stomach dropping to the floor when you realised that you were still wearing the comfy clothes you generally wore to hang around the house, which basically were some sport shorts that went all the way over your knee and a huge baggy t-shirt, which was by the way stained with a bit of yogurt from your breakfast.

-Yah! Yook Sungjae!!- you shouted hitting him in despair – this is your fault.

You were so ashamed, and your embarrassment  only grew when you realised how hot your cheeks were, which meant your face was already crimson red, and how the guys were looking at you.

You didn’t know what to do.

You glared at Peniel who was shamelessly laughing at you, your eyes narrowing, letting a low hiss.

-Hyung don’t laugh at her – Ilhoon said playfully smiling at you – I think she looks really cute right now.

You blushed again, and blushed even more when Sungjae’s arms s around your waist.

-Of course she is!! – he said while back hugging you, resting his chin in the crook of your neck.

You whimpered and broke the hug, stepping away from him.

-Yah! Yook Sungjae what do you think you are doing now!!

He gave you a what’s-wrong-with-you-it’s-only-a-hug look, and Peniel laughed at his expression while he explained.

-She’s a skin ship hater, just like Ilhoon, she only has skin ship with people she’s really close with, which means – he grabbed your arm to pull you into another back hug – she only gets skin ship from me!

-Peniel let go!, they’re gonna get it wrong again – you said while you fought against his tight grip.

-Are you sure you two have never dated? – Eunkwang asked, smirking at you two.

-Positive – you answered breaking free from Peniel’s hug, flustered from too much unwanted skin ship – anyway, what are you doing…shouldn’t you dance or something?

-We were going to – Minhyuk answered harshly – but someone busted inside the room and created a ruckus.

You didn’t answer, and your throat dried as you tried hard not to look at him, knowing what you would see anyway.

-Minhyuk-ah don’t be like that! – Eunkwang said, his arm over Minhyuk’s shoulders, shaking him lightly – we can’t start until Hyunsik finishes his v

Please log in to read the full chapter