15

Falling for an idol
Please log in to read the full chapter

It was Saturday, which was both good and bad, it was good because after a whole week of promotion we finally got a day off, a day to rest and do something else apart from practising, and it was bad because the maknae was going to have his first date.

It was truly hard for me to take part in yesterday’s night conversation, where all of us gave Sungjae advice on how to act, where to take her, how to make sure he would not be recognised….

I basically stood by and nodded a lot.

Now it was almost time for Ha In to come, and as the time passed by, both Sungjae and I grew more and more nervous, though he was the only one showing it.

-It’s not a good idea, her picking me up, that’s not how it’s meant to work!! – he yelled in frustration.

-Yah Sungjae-ah! Will you stop pacing up and down? You’re making me nervous too! – Ilhoon protested as he threw the maknae the pillow he was hugging.

To tell the truth he was getting all of us on our nerves, and I was truly surprised with my self-control, but the tension on the living room was becoming way too much, and all of us were starting to feel kind of uncomfortable.

I stood up and turned towards the bedroom, I was planning on hiding there with my laptop and watch films until the day was done, just when someone knocked.

-Hyung can you open please? – Sungjae asked.

Just my luck.

I nodded and walked to the door, I took a quiet but deep breath and opened the door.

I felt like slamming it close again.

Before me stood what had to be the most beautiful girl I had ever or would ever see, she was wearing makeup for the first time ever since I met her, not the kind of cakey, thick makeup, but a light one that enhanced her already beautiful face. She wasn’t wearing her glasses  either, and I noticed how incredibly large her eyes were, she should wear contacts more often, normal contacts, I noticed, her eyes were naturally that big, framed by extremely thick and long eyelashes, the kind all girls wanted and faked. Her hair was styled and fell gracefully on her shoulders, she was wearing a dress, how much would I have liked her wearing a dress for me, it was a simple creamy dress, not too dressy, but that wrapped around her figure and suited perfectly the occasion.

She was looking effortlessly perfect, and I realised how jealous all the guys would be when they saw Sungjae with her, and how envious the girls would be.

-Ah! Annyonghwaseyo Minhyuk-shi – she greeted bowing her head slightly.

I bowed back still dazed.

-Su…Sungjae-ah! – I called, praying for no one to notice how weak my voice sounded – your dat…Ha In is here!

It didn’t take too long until he appeared next to me, mouth wide opened when he got to see his girlfriend, clearly liking what he saw, but oh well, who wouldn’t.

Without me noticing all the members had made their way to the door, and now were praising Ha In almost like ajhummas.

I made my way to the living room quietly, without being noticed.

I had seen enough and now all I wanted was to shelter myself in my bedroom, and focus in my films.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

-Sungjae-ah where are we going? – Ha In asked as they got outside the building.

-Secret! You will see when we arrive! – he answered smiling childishly.

She just smiled, and walked down the street with him.

 

 

 

-Lotte World? – she asked as they both got off the taxi they had taken.

-Yeah! Is that fine? I know it’s really cliché but I thought it would be nice for a first date, if you don’t like it we can go anywhere else….I should have asked you before… - Sungjae looked down to the ground, pout on his face, clearly disappointed.

-Anni Sungjae-ah! I love it, I’ve been wanting to come, but Peniel was always busy – Ha In answered getting closer to him and patting his arm.

Sungjae raised his head, an angry frown taking the place of the pout.

-Now that you have me you don’t have to ask Peniel every time you want to go somewhere, OK? – he looked at her with a hint of jealousy in his  eyes, like a little kid that towered over everyone else around.

Ha In just laughed.

-Ara, ara, now, should we get going? – she pointed towards the entrance.

Once again, Sungjae smiled and grabbed Ha In’s wrist as he started running, dragging her inside the amusement park.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

-Aigooooo, I can’t believe Sungjae is on a date, he’s growing up so quickly – Ilhoon sighed as he plopped down on the living room floor.

-You do realise he’s only a year younger than you right? – Changsub said.

-Yeah but I mean, he’s been wanting to go out on a date with Ha In-ah for long, I seriously thought he would never ask her out.

-Well you asking her out first didn’t help either! – Hyunsik answered.

-That wasn’t a date! It was just as friends, I did it precisely to make Sungjae jealous and force a response out of him! I don’t like Ha In that way!! I mean…yeah she´s very pretty and all, but….

Ilhoon blushed a bit as he remembered the kitchen incident, then shook his head.

-What I mean is that Sung

Please log in to read the full chapter