Chapter 2

What Are You? [Inspired By EXO's Wolf]

Sorry that I have so much narration >.> It's just that in these scenes there's nothing much to say. Don't worry, there will be more talking soon. Be patient juseyo ^^~ And I'll try my best not to switch point of views so often .. but we'll see. 


 

Luhan POV

Luhan had finally enrolled himself in a new school, hoping that he could get away from those masked men, and really, so he could prevent from getting killed. Since it was his first day, Luhan didn't have all the necessary parts of the uniform, only the jacket. So he settled wearing it over his own clothes. Luhan wondered where the rest of his friends went, since he hasn't seen them since the day that Kris said that they were going to seperate. Luhan managed to pull himself together since the time he escaped from the masked men. He got a part time job working at the gas station and rented a studio room. With the money he earned, Luhan bought some furniture that would make him blend in with the humans, even though most of it was useless. Luhan didn't watch TV, or lounge around on the couch, but in order to stay alive, he needed to make it work.

Luhan splashed cold water on his face and sat down and ate his breakfast. A simple piece of toast. Ever since the incident, Luhan didn't get to go out and hunt for food, in fear that he would be caught again. So now he had to live with the same foods that other humans ate, and surprisingly, he was managing pretty well. Luhan got up and put his bookbag on, and walked to his new school.

 

 

Yuri POV

You sat in class, waiting for the teacher to arrive so that the rest of the class would calm down and be quiet. They were screaming so loud it made your  head ache. Tao accidentally knocked into you causeing you to fall down on the ground. He looked up with sorry eyes.

"Omg Yuri I'm so sorry!" Tao got up and checked if you got injured. "Are you alright? Did you get hurt because of me?"

"No its okay, I'm fine. Really." You put on a fake smile, hoping Tao would believe you. You weren't in the mood for anything right now. You had a major headache.

Tao was screaming at Kris. "Hyunggg!!! Did you see what you just made me do! I'm so tall people could've gotten hurt. Watch yourself!" He tackled Kris playfully.  Kris didn't look amused at all. He rolled his eyes at Tao. "Don't pin the blame on me. You're the one that fell down."

The teacher walked in, slamming the door loudly. Everyone bowed their heads in respect and said goodmorning to the teacher. "Class, we have a new student that will be joining us. Everyone. This is Luhan. He is an exchange student from China, so he's not accustomed to how we do things in Korea. Treat him well and teach him what you know."

The class replied in unison, "Yes teacher."

Luhan bowed to the class.

Chanyeol looked at Luhan wide eyed and turned to his friends. "Look! Luhan hyung enrolled in school! And he's gonna be in our class!!"

"Luhan. You will be sitting ...." the teacher scanned the room looking for an empty seat "next to Yuri." The teacher pointed towards the empty desk next to you. You looked at the boy's wide eyes as his eyes were locked with yours the whole journey towards the desk next to you. Those few seconds stretched out to what seemed like minutes. This boy.. looks.... familiar. You looked down at my desk while Luhan sat down next to you. He faced you, eyes wide and innocent and looked at you, puzzled. You looked up at him shyly and then turned away blushing. The bell rung and class began.

 

Luhan POV

Luhan stared wide eyed when he realized his new seat mate was the girl that he met that night on the rooftop. Or at least you looked very similar to that girl. It was dark that night so Luhan thought that maybe you couldn't see his face that well, and that he ran away fast enough for her to not notice. He finally looked away from you and took a seat. Just to make sure that it was the same girl, Luhan turned slowly to his left, looking at  your face closely. As you slowly looked up to face him, Luhan knew that you were the same girl. You quickly turned your head towards the teacher as the bell rang, signaling for class to start. Tao clapped Luhan on the back. "Hyung I can't believe you're finally here! Meet us after class okay."

As the bell rung, Luhan's friends got up from their seats and motioned him to come outside. Luhan looked at Yuri one last time and then took off to find his freinds.

Tao started screaming and jumping. "Luhan hyung! I can't believe we're finally seeing you again. It's been forever!!!" Kris pushed Tao to the side. "Why is it that you only show up now? What have you been doing the past few months?"
 

"Oh.. Well.. I guess you can say I got into a bit of trouble. But I'm just going to leave it at that.. since I'm back with you guys. Alive. So there's nothing to worry about right?"

Chen started butting in. "Oh yeah. By the way. You know Yuri? Who is she? Your girlfriend?!" Chen started cracking up. "First day of school and you already got yourself a girl. I smell a player here!!!" Luhan knocked Chen on the head. "She's not my girlfriend, okay."

"How do you know her then?" Suho asked.

"I just bumped into her a while ago. You know.. some time within the last few months."

"Seems likely.." Chen started scratching his chin. "SO YOU HOOKED UP WITH HER BEFORE YOU EVEN TRANFERRED!"

"Cut it out." Kris smacked Chen in the back of the head. "You guys keep going. I need to have a talk with Luhan."

Kris put his hand on Luhan's shoulder just like he did those few months ago when he first said goodbye to him. "You made it out safely Luhan. I knew you would be able to make it. What did I tell you." Kris gave a small smile to Luhan and Kris' tattoo began glowing on his hand.

"C'mon lets go." Kris smacked Luhan on the back playfully as they both headed on to gym together.

Classes for the rest of the day droned on and Luhan was already bored of this new lifestyle. His eyes flickered to Yuri who was paying close attention to what the teacher was saying and he quietly laughed at her, surprised that she could pay so much attention to something so boring.

 

Yuri POV

You heard Luhan laugh and you turned slowly to look at him. This boy was cute. Really cute. Like a little baby deer. But there was something about him that seemed so familiar. You couldn't put your finger on it. It's like I've met him once before.. but when was that? And where were we? You accidentally caught Luhan's eyes when he was staring at you and you looked away and blushed. Chanyeol, who sat to your left and behind caught a glimpse of your face and you turned back quickly and lowered your head so your hair could cover your face. I hope Chanyeol didn't see that. I think he's friends with Luhan. He might tell him that I like him.

Luhan chuckled, knowing that you were blushing which just made you a hundred times more embarassed.

 


I honestly don't know where im going with the whole point of view thing right now.. so im probably  gonna just stop doing that until im positive there are different point of views. mianhe if i confused you guys >.< Sorry about grammar issues too. I changed it from first to third person last minute. 

 

~MrsKWoo