Chapter 20

What Are You? [Inspired By EXO's Wolf]

But suddenly the blade stopped moving. Instead you heard the blade skidding away in the distance. You didn't realize your eyes were squeezed shut, but you slowly opened them, one eye after another.

Those familiar soft brown locks of hair caught your attention, and your whole body shot up.

"LUHAN!" You choked a small smile. This was a bad time to be happy, but you were so glad to see him.

Luhan pulled his fist back from his punch, and glanced over at you for a millisecond before turning back to the man. Even though it was so quick, you could see the gentle deer eyes that you fell in love with, full of concern and worry.

Time seemed to stop for a while, but when you realized how fast it ended, all you wanted was for Luhan to look at you that same way again.

Not the terrifying red eyes that you saw last time.

Not the Luhan that hurt D.O.

You wanted the sweet caring boy back.

And now he's here

Luhan does care.

But when Luhan looked back at you the second time, his soft eyes were gone.

Instead they were replaced with panic and fear.

"YURI HIDE!" he furiously screamed.

Returning back to reality, you scrambled across the ground, looking for a place to hide.

No one seemed to notice you, for all their attention was on the boys.

Just as you began to run to the nearest stack of boxes to hide behind, you felt a tight grip around your wrist.

"Where do you think you're going" the leader spat.

His face was all bloody and mangled from Luhan's punches. His right eye was completely swollen shut, a purple-ish color beginning to surface.

You had to admit to yourself, this was the ugliest thing you've seen in your life.

When he was screaming, you could see that a few teeth were missing from his mouth, dried blood all over his lips.

Even though it was so ugly, your heart began racing, with the thought that Luhan was that angry at him. Luhan doesn't hate me.

Luhan charged at the leader at full speed clutching the front of the leaders shirt with his fist. Meanwhile, you felt a tug on your arm as another battered and bruised henchman grabbed onto you and pulled your hands behind your back.

"LUHAN!"

The red-eyed boy scanned the building looking for the voice that called his name. His eyes landed on you, shaking, as your hands were being knotted by rope.

"Come and get her~" the man behind you sang in mockery.

Luhan's teeth were showing through his snarl as he tossed the drunkened leader away from his path.

"Put. Her. Down." Luhan charged.

Quickly.

But not fast enough.

He threw his head back with an outcry as the metal bar bent and snapped at contact with his back.

One. Two. Three seconds passed and nothing happened.

He didn't move.

"LUHAN!!!!!" you burst out in tears, snot running all over your red cheeks.

The group of men slyly slid out of the building, dragging their knocked out leader along.

While wiping your tears, you crawled over to the limp body.

"Luhan. Luhan no." Your fingers trembled and clutched his wrinkled shirt.

Your fingers enveloped Luhan's cheeks and the tears fell all over his face.

"Luhan. LUHAN. Wake UP!" You patted either side of his cheeks and soon the light tapping turned into slaps. 

"DON'T LEAVE ME LUHAN."

The ten other boys slowly came over. Kai leaned over and placed his hand on your back, patting you gently.

"Shhhhh.." Kai whispered soothingly into your ear.

Outside the moon shone brightly. No matter, however bright, it didn't shine through the building.

Nine mourning people huddled around in a circle.

The windowless, lifeless, building, shortly crumbled. 

 

 

 


[A/N] ;~; im sorry guys this story didnt come out at all the way i planned Dx

it was going to be better... when i had this idea at first..

but now i just have no time to write anything and i just... dont want to write anymore.

 

 

 

..... sooo... PLOT TWIST OOO: ?

did i actually change the story?

one more chapter ;~; so sorry i have to end it here.