Chapter 13

What Are You? [Inspired By EXO's Wolf]

This chapter is basically the fight scene in the MV just so you know. I couldn't just leave it out even though you know what happened. I'm gonna probably add and change some stuff too. But read on anyways ^^ ~


Luhan and his friends followed the masked men into an abandoned factory. They weren't scared, since they've encountered the masked men a dozen times before, and escaped in one piece, if not a little damaged.

The first punch was aimed towards Luhan who stood in the front like a leader. His quick wolf instincts allowed him to dodge the blow aimed towards his face. The boys didn't have any trouble at all fighting off the masked men. Even though they thought they were more powerful than the wolf-boys, the masked men were merely no match for their reflexes and strength.

Tao had unleashed his Wushu skills as well, partnered with his super strength and speed, beating the masked men before they even had the chance to blink. Their powers were unleashed into full effect and the innocent looking school boys, turned into something scary and dangerous.

You followed Luhan and the boys as quickly as you could, and spotted the warehouse they entered a while ago. You checked your surroundings to make sure that none of the masked men were around and keeping watch outside. Thankfully, there was no one else but you, so no one would sneak behind and catch you when you weren't paying attention. Slowly and carefully you craned your neck to take a look of what was going on inside.

You peeked in during the midst of the fight and laid low so that no one would inside would see you, even though they were preoccupied with fighting. You flinched at the fact that Luhan and his friends were fighting off the scary men, but questioned why they were so powerful. There was a glint in Luhan's eye that you could see, glowing red, and angry to kill.

Three men chased after Luhan, trying to aim a punch and kick at him, but Luhan dodged them both, he rolled across the ground and got up, counterattacking the ones that went after them. With a hard fist, he knocked the first person in front of him out. Luhan took a look at his surroundings, seeing that there were too many men and his friends began to grow tired and wear out.

So this was their plan.

In the corner of Luhan's eye, he could see D.O getting kicked and punched. While on the other side, Baekhyun was getting beat by one of the metal poles that the men had carried with them. Luhan couldn't bear to see his friends being beat up like that.

Something flared inside of him. A burning sensation that filled his lungs and chest and he felt like bursting. The symbol on Luhan's hand began to glow bright blue. Luhan pushed the man in front of him into a pile of crates (Because boxes are lame :P) hard enough to be sure that the  man was knocked out. The beast pulsed inside Luhan's veins, and pumped in extra adrenaline which was beyond Luhan's control.

He pushed and shoved everyone out of his way in homes of killing all the men who tried to hurt his friends. Every man that came up to fight Luhan got thrown and punched like a rag doll, the scene almost looked like a joke.

Luhan felt a hand on his shoulder and grabbed the man behind him, throwing him across the room into the crates.(again boxes ) Luhan stopped for a second when his friends rushed past his view towards the man he just pushed. Luhan didn't fully register what was happening, as his friends were crowded around the crates and he couldn't see a single thing.

Kai stepped out of the crowd and pushed past Luhan violently, and Luhan fully registered what was happening. The person he threw was D.O. He had been limping from the wounds he recieved when the masked men were beating him up and reached out for Luhan for support so he wouldn't fall over.

Chen angrily walked to Luhan and grabbed his shirt. "Why'd you do it." he stammered before being pulled away by Lay and Chanyeol.

The leader of the masked men chuckled. "I think they're going to finish this one on their own", and he signaled for the rest of the men to leave.

The rest of the friends went out to help the cut and bruised D.O out of the crates as they went to bring him to the emergency room. 

You had witnessed it all, chocking on your sobs, you ran out to hide away from Luhan's friends as they were exiting the abandoned factory. You slid down on the ground trying to hold in your tears. Is Luhan some kind of monster? How could he do that to his friend? How did he have the power to do something like that.

Luhan dropped to the ground, still in shock that he had done that. He couldn't believe that he hurt his friend like that. I'm so stupid. Now everyone hates me.

You got back up, holding your sadness in as you entered the building to look for Luhan who was sitting on the ground. You walked up to him with a cold hard stare.

"Yuri...."

"Who are you. What are you." You stared into Luhan's eyes with fear and confusion.

"Yuri please". Luhan hand circled your wrist. "I can explain."

You shook your head in denial, until you began to felt dizzy. "No no no no."

You pulled your hand back with all your strength, while Luhan's fell back to his side. "Please.." 

Your mind was too jumbled to thing straight. Too many things were happening all at once, the only thing you wanted at the moment was some air and space.

"Let me make explain.." Luhan's voice fell into an inaudible whisper.
 

You turned around and rushed out of the factory, tears streaming down your face. How could someone so sweet and innocent be like this. It doesn't make any sense to me. He's not human. He can't be human.