Chapter 3

What Are You? [Inspired By EXO's Wolf]

No more point of view garbage okay LOL I'll make you less confused now~ I hope you've joined me this far *O*

 


Luhan walked into class and you started to panic. You couldn't help but have a slight crush on Luhan. He had such an adorable face that anyone would love. You pushed your hair behind one ear and pretended to not notice him when he walked in. When Luhan sat down, you looked up at him and gave him a small smile. "Sorry. I forgot to properly introduce myself yesterday. Since we're gonna be seat mates, then we should at least talk to each other. Right? Hi, my name is Yuri." You held your hand out to Luhan, nervous and anxious for his reaction.

"Hey. I'm Luhan."

"So... Is it true that you're from China?" You tried making small talk with Luhan so it would feel less awkward. "Your Korean is really good though. How did you learn so fast if you just came from China?"

"Oh. Well I learned Korean when I was still in China. I studied there and then I decided that I wanted to come to Korea and study a bit more."

"Oh that's cool. Well I guess you're just really smart right?"

"I guess you could say that." Luhan smiled, causing your heart to beat faster. 

"Oh hey. Luhan.. There's a party tonight, and it's an open party. Someone in our school planned it. Do you want to come? I mean. Your friends are coming anyways, so I thought you would want to come along too."

Party? Luhan panicked. He'd never been at a party before. But he guessed that it wouldn't  be such a big deal. This would be ideal for him to blend in like a normal kid. "Sure. I'll be there." Your eyes brightened up. "Really?! That's great! I'll see you tonight!" You handed Luhan a slip of paper where the address was written and told him to arrive at 7pm.

Luhan turned to Kris when you were busy, preoccupied with talking to a girl who sat accross from you. "Kris. Is it really okay if we go to this party? Are you actually going?"

"Yes Luhan we are.. We have to fit in.. We have no choice. They'll see something's up. Those masked men. They can be hiding anywhere." Kris whispered.

"Okay hyung. See you tonight."

 

Luhan arrived at the party with the rest of his friends. The house was pretty big, but not like mansion big, more like cozy big. It was a three story house with a large front and backyard and music could be heard  blasting from a few blocks down. There were party lights flashing everywhere and students dancing and drinking in the back yard. Thankfully this house took up so much space and there were so many bushes along the edges of the house, the neighbors wouldn't be disturbed or see anything thats going on in the house.

You caught a glimpse of Luhan and his large crowd of friends and waved him over. But Luhan was to preoccupied with his surounddings, so you decided to run up to him and scream his name. "Luhan! You're here!"

"Huh? Oh, hi Yuri. You know my friends right. Well at least you know Chanyeol, Tao, and Kris. The rest of them are in different classes. We've been friends since we were really little. This is D.O, Xiumin, Lay, Sehun, Kai, Baekhyun, Suho, and Chen."

"Hi. I'm Yuri." You bowed at Luhan's handsome friends. They were all so good looking, it's the most amount of good looking guys you've ever seen in your life.

Tao ran up to you and put his arm around your shoulder. "Time to party!!!!" and he dragged you towards the house. You looked back at Luhan and shouted "Have fun guys, I'll see you later!"

Luhan looked clueless about everything, but Chen grabbed him by the arm and the rest of them followed along into the house. Chen started dancing like a maniac along with Lay, D.O, Suho, and Chanyeol, while Kai was in the middle of the room showing off his dance moves. Kris and Sehun were moping in their lonely corners, like embarrassed fools and just watched as the rest of them danced. The others were no where to be seen, probably on another floor.

Chen grabbed Luhan by the wrist. "Cmon! If you want to act like a human you gotta live like one!" Chen started leading Luhan to dance with him along with the music. Do all humans do this useless kind of stuff?

You finally found Luhan in the midst of all the people after being pulled in by Tao. "Luhan!! Hey Luhan!" He looked up after you called his name a few times and waved at you. You approached Luhan with a big smile on your face. "Are you having fun? Do you want a drink?"
 

"Oh.. a drink would be nice. I'm thirsty."

"Come with me Luhan," you slurred.

"Are you okay? Is there something wrong with your voice?"

"Oh it's fine. I just had a few drinks. It's okay. Come here. Follow me." 

Luhan followed you through the crowd and stopped close to the kitchen and watched you go off and get a drink. You made a huge mess trying to pour drinks for the both of you and ended up spilling a lot on the floor. But you were too drunk to notice. You put the pitcher back and made your way back to Luhan. Your foot made contact with the puddle of the beverage and violently slipped. The drinks flew out of your hands and crashed into the ground, with you landing in Luhan's arms.

Your head was in the crook of Luhan's neck and you just smiled and lifted your arms. "Hold me Luhan!!!" You wrapped your arms around Luhan's neck and fell asleep. Luhan carried you back, bridal style and placed you on the couch. You kept your arms linked around Luhan's neck and didn't let go. You stirred a bit, not lettting go of Luhan's neck and pulled him down to the couch with you. Luhan panicked and his eyes shot open. He asked for help but the music was so loud and no one heard a single thing that he said. Instead he just decided to sleep with you on the couch.

When you finally decided to let go of Luhan, he went to search for his friends so he could bring you home. Luhan finally spotted Sehun and Kris, still sitting in the same place they were before. "Kris, Sehun!" Luhan ran over to the both of them. "I don't know what's wrong with Yuri. She drank some stuff and her voice got all funny and she tripped and fell asleep. What do I do with her? I put her on the couch, but I think I should take her home."

Kris sighed, "I think the term is 'drunk'. I think she drank too much alcohol and it made her brain all crazy. Don't worry Luhan, we'll teach you everything about being a teenager. Let's just get her home first, alright."

Luhan went back to find you and carried you on his back. You were so sleepy and still knocked out, but you were light which made it easy for Luhan to carry you. "Uh oh.... we have a problem."

Kris looked at Luhan, "...what's wrong..."

"I don't know where she lives."

Kris gave Luhan an annoyed face. "Well I guess you're going have to take her back to your place then."

Luhan carried you all the way to his home with you on his back. He opened the door to the studio home and looked around the room to see where he could put you. Since Luhan had limited furniture, he placed you on his bed and tucked you in to bed. He sat down on the ground, knees pulled close to his face. "Why do humans do these kind of things. I don't get it.... They do stuff that put them in danger when I'm here trying my best to survive. I guess the human ways are different."

Luhan grabbed one of the pillows from his bed and laid in on the floor. It was too dark to find his way to the couch so he decided just to sleep here. He lied there for another thirty minutes before dozing off to sleep.