Chapter 19

What Are You? [Inspired By EXO's Wolf]

Havent watched the mv in a while.. this is where i start making more stuff up


 

". . . Pick. UP." Kai angrily slammed his phone on the concrete wall. "Luhan just pick up already!!"

Kai's knuckles were pale white from gripping his phone too hard and his palms dark red. He angrily punched in Luhan's number over and over but the only responce he had was the voice recording prompt on the other side.

"I think we should just go without him," Suho began rolling his sleeves up.

"I don't think we can do this without him, there are way too many  men in there. And besides, why are we here before him? Why hasn't Luhan already rushed over? I'm pretty sure she means so much more to him than to us."

"Come on, we can take him!" Tao beamed showing off his moves. In return he got a smack in the back of his neck. "Quiet! They're gonna hear us," Kyungsoo whispered.

The number you have reached is not-

Kai peered in for the last time at the small window of the building. He saw, thirty, fourty men all huddled inside, weapons ready to fight. All were alert, big and buff, enough to snap a person's neck before you could even lift a finger.

Kai yanked his hair in frustration as he saw you plopped down in the center of the room, hands and feet bound with duct tape over your mouth. Your hair was a mess and tears were viciously flowing down.

"If only Kris was here. Out of all of us, he and Luhan are the strongest... Kris would've been so much help." Tao sighed.

"Stop with the nonsense, if Kris was here, we wouldn't even be able to imagine what kind of accident would happen again! Tao why do you always have to say stupid things!" Kai snapped.

Tao flinched at Kai's sudden outburst.

"HEY. WHO'S THERE?"

Kai cursed under his breath as the front door was yanked open, followed by a mob of angrymen, thirsty for blood.

"Well I guess we have no choice", Sehun sighed.

The fists began to fly. Both sides fought as hard as they could, the boys being outnumbered. There would be two, three men attacking each of them at once, all from different sides.

"ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH."

Baekhyun doubled over in pain, lying on his side, clutching his waist.

The man that was previously occupied with Baekhyun, got up swiftly and ran towards his next target.

Chanyeol checked up on Baekhyun whose blood was practically pouring out of his body. His face drained into such a pale white, you would've thought he was paper.

Chanyeol pressed his palms against Baekhyun's wound, trying to slow the flow of blood. "Baekhyun. WAKE UP! DON'T CLOSE YOUR EYES." But the blonde didn't hear a single word. His eyes began to weigh down and he couldn't fight back the fatigue. Baekhyun's eyes drooped until he passed out.

Chanyeol broke out, hysterically crying next to Baekhyun. "BAEKHYUN WAKE UP. WHY AREN'T YOU HEALING!" Chanyeol began slapping Baekhyun's face, shaking him, punching him, but nothing would work. 

"PARK CHANYEOL, WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" Kai gritted his teeth at him. Out of all times, when the rest of them were in grave danger, Chanyeol was busy with Baekhyun.

 Of course, on a normal basis it would be natural to go help each other out if they were hurt or in trouble, but this time was different.

They were greatly outnumbered and losing. They never lost. From the first day they all met and fought together, they always were so powerful and strongwilled.

But today was a different story, each of them were dropping one by one. Tao, always ecstatic to fight, was now sprawled across the floor across the room, struggling to get up. Meanwhile, Sehun was limping across the room, leg most probably broken, but still trying to fight. 

The rest of them looked as if they were so close to giving up. The men were too strong, too numerous, none of them wanted to go on.

"CHANYEOL LOOK OUT!" The helpless giant didn't hear Kai's screams, he was too busy being engulfed in his sadness and tears. One of the men ran over and struck him in the head.

Chanyeol's eyes widended and he collapsed over, lying next to Baekhyun.

Kai couldn't handle it anymore, his friends were all getting hurt one by one, and none of them healing as fast as they usually were. Something was different, something was missing.

Kai suffered a few more blows to his stomach. He coughed a few times, wiping his saliva, only to find out that it wasn't saliva. His hands were coated in his own blood.

Kai never remembered the last time he saw blood on his hands, not his blood at least.

The idea was too shocking to him.

As Kai's bloody hand distracted him, the other man, sneakily came back, charging at Kai with a iron pole.

This is the end. I'm sorry Yuri.

You clenched your fists, tears pouring out of your eyes as you saw the boys drop one by one.

Why did I have to be so stupid. Look what I caused.

You reallly wanted to help. You worked your way around the ropes that bound your hands, but it was no use, all the twisting and turning didn't do anything but make your wrists feel raw and hot.

"Look at this masterpiece", the leader chuckled.

Thoughout the whole fight, he had been standing next to you, enjoying the entire scene.

If he could, the man would've probably pulled out popcorn to enjoy the show.

"Soon enough all these creatures will be destroyed. Monsters don't deserve to be on this planet."

"HEY!" You angrily snapped back. "THEY'RE NOT ANIMALS, THEY'RE MORE HUMAN THAN YOU ARE." But right after you said that, you really wished you took it back.

"Shut up you ungrateful brat," the man spat. He roughly grabbed your hair and pushed your head against the ground. "You're lucky I haven't done anything with you yet, so don't go along yelling at me.

"But if you do insist, I guess we have to take this up a notch. This is starting to get boring."

The man pulled something out of his pocket, hidden from your view, and went directly to your neck.

"You remember this little friend don't you?"

You were too afraid to even gulp, as the cold metal pushed closer and closer into your flesh