Chapter 11

What Are You? [Inspired By EXO's Wolf]

When class ended, you decided to head off to Luhan's house to see if he was safe and at home. Luhan was deep in sleep, taking a nap when you went up to his doorstep to find that the door wasn't locked. Could somone have broken in? You slowly opened the door, peeking in, afraid to face the situation of Luhan possibly not being at home, and kidnapped.

You let out a sigh of relief when you saw him soundly asleep on his bed and shut the door slowly behind you. You quietly put your bag on the couch and looked at Luhan, searching for any signs of cuts or bruises, but found none. Instead, piled next to his bed was a mountain of tissues, piled upon each other. On the other side of his bed, were damp, wrinkled clothes sprawled across the floor.

It hit you now. It had rained last night nonstop and Luhan had just left your place. Why didn't he come back in if it started raining. Such a fool. You tiptoed to Luhan's kitchen, careful enough not to wake him up and dug through his fridge. There wasn't much in there, besides water and some eggs. You decided to make another trip to the supermarket.

At HMart you brought all the ingredients you needed to make chicken soup. You quickly paid for the items in your basket and ran back to Luhan's place, quitely slipping back in.

You started the stove and cut up all the ingredients and placed them in the boiling pot, making sure there was plenty of vegetables so that Luhan could recover quickly. You let it sit there for another two hours, while checking up on Luhan again. He was sleeping peacefully, without stirring a bit. He was most likely in a deep sleep.

Since Luhan wasn't waking up and there was another two hours to kill until the soup was ready, so you settled down on Luhan's dining table and started working on your homework.

After two long hours of waiting and homework, you packed your bookbags and put your homework away. You took a rag to wipe the table clean, just in case you got pencil shavings all over the place.

You washed your hands and rushed to check on the soup. You lifted the lid on the pot and you hands still being wet, allowed for the lid to slip from your fingers and crashed to the floor. You shut your eyes and slowly picked up the lid and placed it into the sink, grabbing a bowl at the same time. You slowly poured some of the soup into the bowl, careful of not making a mess by accidentally pouring soup onto the floor or the counter.

You scrambled through the drawers, looking for the spoons. Frustrated, you couldn't find anything, and from behind an arm reached out, holding a spoon. You were startled and jumped a bit and realized that Luhan had woken up.

"You made so much noise, and it woke me up." Luhan chucked.

You flushed. "Oops.. I didn't mean to wake you up..."

"It's fine. I've been sleeping the whole day anyways. Luhan sneezed. You grabbed the spoon from him and slid it into the soup, placing the bowl on the dining table.

"Drink it all. And eat the vegetables."

Luhan complied. While he was drinkning the soup, you sat there watching him, making sure he wasn't skipping out on anything. You watched the way he drank the soup, staring at his lips and his throat when he swallowed. You were so entranced until you realized what was happening and snapped out of it, shaking your head in ebarrassment.

Luhan didn't seem to realize anything. He was busy finishing all the soup just as you had comanded him to do, which was a good thing, fast recovery meant he could come back to school sooner.

After Luhan finished drinking his soup, the both of you watched TV for a little while. Sadly you had to keep your distance from Luhan because he was still sick and you didn't want to catch a cold either.

Meanwhile, Tao, Chanyeol, D.O, Baekhyun, and Xiumin came to Luhan's place to check up on him. Tao peeked his head in but saw you and Luhan sitting on the couch together and changed his mind, deciding not to bother the both of you. His pushed his way back out, using his back to push Chanyeol, D.O, Xiumin, and Baekhyun.

Baekhyun, who took his first step toward the aparment, was suddenly pushed out. He was confused, like the other friends.

"Luhan's not  home", Tao lied. He wanted the both of you to have your privacy and alone time and shut the door behind him, locking the door with the key under the mat. "Come on guys, let's go eat."

After you watched TV for a good three hours with Luhan, him on one end of the couch and you on the other, you forced Luhan back to bed, because you were not going to let him miss another day of school. You tucked Luhan into bed. "Sleep well."

You headed to the door, realizing how you would lock the door when Luhan was already in bed.

"Yuri! There's a key under the mat outside, let yourself in and out anytime you want." Luhan shouted, as if reading your mind.

"Okay! Got it! See you tomrrow."

You looked for your shoes, seeing that it been kicked under the shelf. "Huh.. how did this get here?"

You got on your knees and grabbed your shoes. They were knocked over and on their side. You pushed the thought aside and shoved your shoes on, tying the laces and making sure they were tight enough.

After shutting the door, you looked under the rug in front of the door, you picked up the dirty mat from its corner and saw the key sitting there. You locked the door, putting the key back to where it belonged, and dropped the rug back into place.

You coughed as the dust from the rug puffed up at your face and you quickly backed up. The rug was just awful. You thought of washing the rug for Luhan. Not today though. It was getting dark and you had to get home. Besides, the rug was too heavy to bring home, and washing it in Luhan's house would end up waking him.

You sped walk home and took a quick shower. Throwing your uniform in the washing machine, you turned the shower faucet on and the warm water splashed onto your body. You took your time washing your hair and body and after a nice long shower, you came out, and sat at your desk, finishing up your homework that you haven't finished because of your day with Luhan.

 

 

 


 

 

 

Im sorry this is really boring OTL. I promise, it will be more interesting soon okay (:?

 

 

 

 

and mehhh school has been killing me D: i cant update as often. Sorry >.<