Chapter 21: Epilogue

What Are You? [Inspired By EXO's Wolf]

[5 years later]

High school was long done. As well as college. You and Luhan's-- no. You and the boys have not exactly forgotten Luhan. Every so often, on the anniversary the group and you would go and leave flowers for Luhan's grave.

As for D.O, he was up and running again. Although upset that he didn't get to see Luhan for the last time, he believed that praying everynight before he went to sleep would send his messages to Luhan.

Baekhyun on the other hand was still unconcious from the fight from years ago. Chanyeol visited him every day and basically never left his side. His body was completely healed but his mind was not ready to come back.

Kris though, hasn't been seen at all since the time  he disappeard. No one knew exactly where he'd gone or what he was doing, but that's the mystery of Kris.

And your story.

Your life was still pretty simple. Working a part time job at a flower shop and part time at a restaurant in the morning and the afternoon.

You got along well with the customers and had a decent amount of pay.

When you had the chance you would still go and hang out with the boys, but the aura from before wasn't there anymore.

As much as people tried to make the situation less awkward, they would completely fail in the end, making it obvious that no one was alright.

Still the boys didn't mourn over Luhan anymore.

He was in a safer place now.

But even though you didnt show it in front of the others, looking at the stars in the middle of the night reminded you of the times with Luhan and you couldnt help but cry at your bedside. 

The boys knew that you weren't okay, but they asked you anyways. Your responce was always "Yes, I'm fine"

The traumatic moment never left anyone's minds.

And those men after the boys never showed up again, afraid from their first encounter with Luhan. They didn't know that he was dead and didn't want to find out anyways.

Those nights you always slept in discomfort, tossing and turning before restlessly falling asleep.

But some days when the full moon was out, you slept calmly - to the sound of the wolf howling in the night.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


[A/N] So yeah... thats it....

so sorry i disappointed you guys.

im thinking of doing a sequal to talk about Baekhyun

but ill make it a one shot so it'll probably come out a little better

... okay soo...... see you ;~;