Chapter 10

What Are You? [Inspired By EXO's Wolf]

You grabbed your bag and headed for H-Mart (supermarket) nearby, with a list of ingredients in your hand. You scanned the isles looking for the items on the list, but was stopped by the site of free sample stands all over the market. You took the time to try every single food that they had out, and stopped yourself halfway remembering that you couldn't eat too much or else you wouldn't be able to each lunch later.

You pushed the carts through the market and picked up everything you needed. Onions, carrots, rice noodles, beef and so on. The food filled up half of your cart, knowing that you're going to end up cooking a feast, and you were going to need it. You were going to cook for Luhan like you promised you would last time. Real food. You rushed quickly to the cash register to pay for the groceries and at the corner of your eye you spotted Luhan.

You quickly ran back and hid yourself between the isles as you watch him pass and head to the ramyun section. You shook your head in disappointment. "This boy needs some real food"

Sneakily you arrived to the cashier without Luhan seeing you and paid and left. And home, you started preparing the ingredients, cutting up everything into thin slices and placing them neatly in each individual bowl. You called texted Luhan:

 

>Luhan, I'm making food for you like I promised. Are you busy? Can you come over now?

 

 

You began clearing out all the scrap and threw out the things that you didnt need when your phone vibrated:

 

> Sure. I'll be there in 15 minutes.

 

You began putting all the ingredients into the pan, and stir frying them while placing the rice noodles in a pot of boiling water. You were going to make japchae for Luhan to eat. There was a knock on your door and you went up to it and let Luhan in.

"Hey, I invited the rest of the guys too, if you don't mind." Luhan scratched his head apologetically.

"It's alright! I'm making plenty."

You returned to the kitchen, taking the ready noodles and putting them in the pan along with the vegetables and beef. Luhan came up from behind and hugged you from the back, resting his his head on your shoulder and inhaling deeply. "Mmmmm it smells good."

"Really? Thanks." you smiled, glad that Luhan liked the way the food was turning out.

"No no. I mean you." Luhan teased. You turned to look at him. He smiled, "Just kidding. The food smells good too." He smoothed the hair on the back of your head and leaned on the countertop next to you, watching you work.

"Luhan could you go grab some plates for me?"

He went into the cabinets and pulled out a whole stack of plates and your eyes questioned him.

"Remember Yuri? The rest of them are coming too."

"Right. I almost forgot." You shook your head to get rid of the thoughts of you and Luhan eating alone together. Pull yourself together, Yuri, this isn't a date.

You placed an even amount on each plate and took out chopsticks and laid them out at the table. Just on time, there was knocking on the door.

Luhan got up and opened it, with a cheerful D.O rushing in. "FOOOOOODDDD!" 

Your apartment was small and didn't have enough seats to fit 12 other people with you. Your brother was out to work and wouldn't be returning for a long time. Some of the boys sat on the couch or the table and others sat on the floor. You went to the closet and pulled out some folding chairs for them as well.

"Noona this is delicious!" Tao cheered.

"Thank you Tao", you smiled at him. Luhan looked at you and smiled as well. He had never tasted food this good before in his life.

"Yuri this is really great. I don't know how I can repay you."

"Its okay Luhan," you smiled,"I don't mind. Really. As long as you're having a good meal."

"Noona can you teach me how to make this? So then I can make it for the rest of them, and Suho can pay for it." Tao bounced up and down.

"Alright", you led Tao into the kitchen and began teaching him step by step what to do. Tao kept making mistakes but he was genuinely trying his hardest and you found it so childish and adorable. Luhan watched you in the distance and smiled at the fact that you were getting along with the others. He hoped that all of his friends would like and accept you so that they would be okay with you liking a human, since she was better than them. He knew that you wouldn't tell.

Later that night it was around 10:00 pm and Luhan and the rest of his friends left your house, seeing that you were getting tired. You had spent a long day at her apartment. Tao was learning how to cook from you and the rest of them watched TV and played games.

Leaving your apartment, it was chilly outside and Luhan didn't realize that he left his jacket at your house. He thought that it would be a bad time to disturb you now because you probably went to sleep already. He decided to stop by the convenience store to stock up on some drinks at home. When Luhan paid for the drinks, thunder and lightning erupted from the sky and it began to pour.

Luhan stood there for about half an hour and it was really late out, and the rain wasnt letting up. He decided to just make a run for it and head home anyways, knowing that if he didn't he'd just be stuck at the convenience store for the entire night.

Luhan was drenched in water by the time he arrived home and was so tired that he just crashed onto the couch and fell asleep, dropping the drinks onto the ground.

The next morning Luhan woke up feeling uncomfortable and saw that his couch was soaked with water and realized he went straight home and passed out without changing. He began coughing and sneezing and decided it was a bad day to go to school. He called in absent and went to change out of his wrinkled clothes and take a long warm shower.

At school you sat at your desk, staring at the seat next to you. Luhan wasn't here today. Was he sick or something? Was it my food that made him sick? Or did something happen to him last night and he didn't get home safely?

You turned to his friends. "Hey Kris, do you know where Luhan is?"

"No.. I didn't see him last night. We left together but went in different directions."

"Oh." You looked disappointed and nervous.

Kris patted your shoulder. "Don't worry I bet he's fine."

You nodded and turned around, looking back at Luhan's desk. I hope he's okay.

 

 

 


IMPORTANT

Hah to be honest I got up to this part the day before part 2 of wolf's drama version came out. .you couldn't have believed my face okay >.>

So now that I've already written it like this. I'm going to continue it the way I want to. I'll try to incorporate it with part 2 of the mv but at the same time it won't be exact.. since i was still kind of confused after watching it heh..