Chapter 12

What Are You? [Inspired By EXO's Wolf]

You pulled your uniform out of the dryers, where you left them over night. They were a bit wrinked so you laid it out on the ironing board and searched for the iron. You carefully ironed out all the creases and watched out for your fingers to prevent them from getting burned. Still warm, you threw your clothes on and brusehd your teeth.

You poured a bowl of cereal and had a few spoonfuls before realizing that you were going to be late. You grabbed your shoes and messily tied them and ran to school. You made it right before the teacher got into the room and headed for your seat. Luhan today was actually earlier than you and already sitting in his seat, talking to his friends.

You sat down and Luhan looked at you and smiled.

"You're better!" You gave Luhan a big hug, as his friends awkwardly looked away to give you some privacy.

"Yep! It's all because of your magical chicken soup."

You started laughing at Luhan and poked his chest. "No it's because you have a strong immune system."

"Oh, Yuri. I was talking to D.O and he wanted to go to the amusement tomorrow. Want to come with us?"

"D.O? Really? I don't want to feel like I'm getting in the way of you guys though..."

Luhan cupped your chin in his palm and gave you a grin. "Don't be silly, he told me to invite you."

"In that case... okay!"

"Great! I'll pick you up and we can take the bus together."

"Sounds good"

Saturday morning you picked out an outfit for yourself to wear. Since it was going to be a long day at the amusement park, you picked out something comfortable to wear and settled with simple ballet flats, jeans, and a t-shirt.  Your brother, Ji Hoon came up to you. "Date?"

"You can say that.. a date... with like 11 other people along with me." Ji Hoon shrugged. "Well have fun then", and he returned to his bedroom to get ready for work.

You called Luhan to see if he was ready yet while you ate  breakfast, and he picked up on the second ring.

"Hello? Yuri?"

"Luhan are you ready yet?"

"Oh please. I've been ready." You rolled your eyes and a few seconds later heard a knock on your door.

"Wow... you weren't kidding when you said you been ready."

Luhan was standing outside your door, dressed casually but handsomely at the same time. You linked arms with him and leaned into his shoulder. "Lets go Luhan!"

Both of you headed to the bus stop and waited for about ten minutes until it came. You both scanned your cards and the familiar *beep* sound rang in your ears. It had been a while since you rode the bus since you usually walked to school.

Right when you got on the bus, Luhan dozed off and fell asleep next to you. He probably woke up early to get dressed and prepared. You pulled out your phone and slipped your headphones on, turning the music on high. You watched Luhan as he slept like a peaceful looking baby and then turned to watch the houses that you passed by on the bus.

You took a nap for about twenty minutes and then woke up, realizing that you were almost there. You shook Luhan's arm. "Luhan wake up."

He peeked open one eye at first. "Where am I?" and then took a look at you. "Oh I remember now."

You pulled Luhan by the arm and dragged him out of the bus, looking for the others. You and Luhan scanned the entire entrance but couldn't see them. They were either running late or already went in without them. Nevertheless both of you waited for them for about fifteen minutes and none of them showed up. You squinted your eyes and looked inside the amusement park.

You pointed your finger out and tugged on Luhan's sleeve. "Hey isn't that Chanyeol?" You pointed to a happy Chanyeol jumping around probably because he won one of the games in the park.

Luhan followed your finger and looked in the direction you pointed. "Oh? It is."

Luhan scrambled to pay for the tickets and both of you ran towards the direction Chanyeol was in before. Looking around, you realized that he was no longer in sight. Luhan placed his hand on your shoulder. "Hey let's not worry about them and have some fun alright?"

You nodded your head in agreement. "Luhan!! Let's go play the ball toss game!" You ran towards the stand nearby as Luhan tried his best to catch up to you.

"Hello young man, would you like to take a shot at this?" He handed Luhan three balls. "If you can knock down all three cans with those three balls, then you can win any of the prizes we have here." The man pointed at the toys that were stacked on top of the prize shelf.

"Luhan, look at that little deer. Get it for me please please please." you begged him with your big round eyes.

Luhan paid the man for the game and picked up the first ball, at the first shot he threw the ball lightly, hitting one of the cans, but it didn't tip over. He realized there was probably something inside, like water, or rocks. The next ball he threw Hit the same can, but still no luck. The can rattled a bit but didn't fall over. He picked up the final ball and threw it with all his strength and this time he knocked over the can. But only the first can, not all three.

Luhan asked for another three balls and tried harder than he did before. This time, he was able to knock over the first can in one shot, as well as the second can. When he aimed for the third can though, it just stood in place, without even shaking. Hmm.. this can probably has more inside than the first two.

"Luhan.. " you whispered. "If you can't get it then it's okay. You don't have to waste all your money on this game." 

"No Yuri it's okay. I want to get you the deer you want."

Luhan handed the man money for another three balls. This time he easily knocked over both of the first two cans with one ball. He felt like a professional already. Luhan used as much strength as he could and threw the second ball for the last can like a baseball. He missed the shot and the ball bounced off the wall.

Luhan picked up the last ball, eyeing the last can and threw with all his might, and the can finally fell down. You cheered and jumped next to Luhan. "Yayy Luhan you did it!"

You hugged Luhan at the waist as the man at the game table handed you the deer stuffed animal.

You giggled at Luhan. "It looks so much like you Luhan, I'm going to keep this next to my bed so I can look at you anytime I want." You gave him a peck on the cheeck.

Tao clapped Luhan on the shoudler (thats a little weird haha), "Way to go champion."

Luhan screamed at Tao, "HEY. Where were you?!!"

"Oh you know. Just giving you two some alone time." Tao winked.

"You sneaky kid." Luhan pushed Tao, who took a step back and started clapping.

You craned your neck out, seeing that everyone wasn't here. You asked D.O, "Hey were's Kris?"

"Huh? Kris didn't want to come. Well speaking of Kris. I haven't seen him in a while either. I don't know what's up with him. Probably a little moody or something. He hasn't even been to class in a few weeks." You didnt even realize that Kris wasn't in class. He was the quiet kid so even if he didn't show up, the class didn't seem any different from the way it was before.

You enjoyed the rest of the games and rollercoasters with Luhan and his friends until it got dark around 9:00 PM.

Your body was all sore from running around and standing in the park for the entire day. It's probably been about 10 hours, and you all decided to take the bus home. The bus you took this morning had stopped running because it was so late so you had to take another bus and transfer afterwards to get home.

All the boys were just as tired too and were sleeping and snoring on the bus ride back. When you finally arrived at the last stop, everyone got off and Luhan decided to walk you to your bus stop, since it was nearly 10:00PM. And to prevent Luhan from getting sick like last time, they all followed behind keeping a close eye on Luhan while giving the two of you some space.

When you reached your bus stop, you said your goodbyes to Luhan, telling him that you had a wonderful today. And it was the truth too, you had spent the entire day with Luhan and gotten a lot closer with his friends too.

The big group of friends that followed Luhan also waved goodbye to you and told you to get back safely, and you turned and you ran onto the bus that was waiting for you with the doors open. Kai waved his hand at you, beckoning  you to leave already. You sat down and watched Luhan wave to you for the last time.

Luhan turned to catch up with the rest of his friends, because they all conveniently lived in the close vicinity of each other, but then Luhan stopped them and told them to be quiet. The masked men were back, and they weren't going to go easy on Luhan either. But thankfully, this time, he had his friends with him.

The leader of the masked men pulled Luhan by the collar, "You better come with me now." Luhan and his frriends gave the masked men a glare, and reluctantly followed them, to finish everything off.

You, sitting in the bus say everything that happened. "Ahjussi, can you please let me off! I think I left something outside", you lied. You ran outside the bus, full of curiousity and fear and followed Luhan and the rest of them.

 

 

 

 


 

 

OOoooOOOOooOOOOooooohhhh~~ haha i know you guys are familiar with this scene xDD just act like you're surprised okay?! xD