Chapter 1

What Are You? [Inspired By EXO's Wolf]

Luhan POV

 

Kris came up to Luhan and put his hand on his shoulder. "Good luck Luhan, you're gonna need it."

"Kris... Don't tell me you're leaving me."

"It's for the best. Try not to get caught." The symbol on Kris' hand glowed bright blue.

They know who we are. They know what we are. And they're not going to let us get away.

 


F L A S H B A C K

 

"People- no. Things. Creatures like you don't belong on Earth. You think you can roam around like that? An animal walking on two legs. You think that you can hide forever? You think these people are going to blindly run around not feeling suspicious of you? Face it. Do yourselves a favor and get yourselves off the face of the Earth. Go back to where you came from, or we'll have to deal with you ourselves. Tell me. Where are the rest of you creatures? Your so called 'friends'. " The masked man snickered as the rest of his posse stood behind him laughing and taunting Luhan.

Luhan was tied up and sitting in the middle of the room. He didn't know where he was or what time of the day it was since he was tied up, blindfolded  and put to sleep as they kidnapped him in the forest. Surrounded by twenty to thirty masked men who held all sorts of weapons. Bats, pipes, knives, you name it.

The masked man continued to speak. "Well what do you say? Are you just going to sit there and stare? What will it be? The easy way? Or the hard way."

Luhan growled at the masked man, causing himself to be hit in the back with a bat by one of the gang members. Luhan fell to his side, eyes beaming red, looking at the masked man. This isn't the end of this. You won't get away with this. I guarentee you. Luhan felt a deep pain in his chest, it felt like someone was stabbing him and twisting the blade in his chest. Luhan suddenly felt a thousand times stronger. He built all his strength within and snapped the rope that bound his hands together. Luhan knew that he was no match for all of the armed masked men. He settled with running as fast as he could.

Luhan got up on wobbly legs and began to push through the crowd of men. Since Luhan bounded right through the men, they attacked, leaving cuts and bruses all over luhans body. Luhan knew he couldn't stop now or they'll kill him. His blood pulsed through his veins and Luhan could hear the throbbing in his ears. He turned around to check if the men were still following and without a doubt, there was still a whole mob behind him. Luhan ran up the stairs and opened the door onto the rooftop, panting. It was no use. It was still bright outside and Luhan couldn't escape this situation. There was no way he was going to jump off the building. It was too high, and plunging down would've meant instant death.

Luhan stood at the roof, checking how far away the men were. He turned back and kept running, finding a door at the corner that lead back into the building. After a long, tiring run, Luhan managed to find a closet in the hallway and he ran in and shut the door before the men could hear him. When all the noise was gone, Luhan let out a sigh of relief and felt around to figure out where he was.

Luhan flicked on the light switch, seeing that he was in the janitor's room. It wasn't safe to leave yet, so he settled staying in the room a little longer. I can't keep running like this, staying in the woods is too obvious, they'll find me again. I need to start blending in with the other kids. Soon. I will enroll in school, and then hopefully they won't find me again.

 

 

 

Yuri (you) POV

After a tiring day of school, you decided to go to the abandoned warehouse, where you usually went to relax after feeling all stresssed out. Today was just another one of those days. You walked across the rooftop, enjoying the view, and the closeness to the sky. Carefully, you climbed up the highest peak of the roof and sat down. You ped your bag, pulling out your telescope and looked out at the moon. It wasn't a full moon yet, but it didn't matter. You were enchanted by the beauty anyways. Your eyes scanned along the sky, looking at the birds and after a while you fell asleep on the rooftop, the gentle breeze brushing against your face.

 

A little while after, at night time you woke up. Getting off the rooftop you began heading home. The lights on the rooftop began flickering and you heard sounds of pounding feet on the pavement, when suddenly someone grabbed you, and covered your mouth, hiding you in the shadows. A few seconds later, a grouped of masked men ran past us and away. The person removed his hand from your mouth and you looked at his face for the first time. He was a blonde boy, with round eyes, probably around your age. Bbut before you could get a good look at him, suddenly the boy's eyes widended and he broke away and ran from you, leaving you alone in the darkness.

 

 

Luhan POV

Luhan left the room too early, not knowing that the men were still out there waiting for him to exit. He began running at full speed again and hid in the shadows so that the men wouldn't catch him. After all, Luhan worked best in the dark. As he was hiding though, Luhan spotted you standing in the middle of the open. He could hear the men approaching. Luhan reached out and grabbed you, covering his hand over to prevent you from screaming,

When covering your mouth, Luhan felt you brush your fingers over his arm, triggering his tattoo to glow. Luhan quickly broke free and looked you with frightened, with wide eyes. He quickly turned and ran away. I hope I didn't reveal anything.

 

 

E N D  F L A S H B A C K