Pain

The Hunters of the Night

The T.V. was talking loudly, Mi - Hyun's head was laying on Dae - Suk's thighs. Her feet were on the handle of the sofa, her head looking at the T.V. Dae - Suk was holding the remote in his hand, directed infront of it. " Who would want a pen? Wow.. Commercials these days, " Dae - Suk said, clicking a button on the remote to change the channel. " I don't see the joy in T.V. these days, " Dae - Suk said, turning the T.V. off, " It's always drama shows, and I don't see the joy in Running Man " He continued, and Mi - Hyun looked up at him. " Running Man is great. Watch it. "

" No, "

" Watch it, "

" No. "

" Watch, Watch, Watch, "

" No, No, No, " but He was cut off by Mi - Hyun, whom covered her ears and sang " Lalalalalalalalalaaaa... "

" No, No, No, and you look childish. "

" Lalalalalalalalalaaaa,.... I don't care... " And they both laughed, Mi - Hyun's eyes glanced by the window. She saw some peculiar eyes glaring at them, they looked familiar. Not him again... " I need to breath some fresh air... "

" Okay, " and He let her leave, the door shutting quietly.

 

She found her worst nightmare, seeing him again. " Mi - Hyun.. " it was Chung - Hee, walking up close to her, placing his hand on her shoulder. " Don't touch me, I mean it.. "

" Why? "

" There are so many Why's Chung - Hee goddamnit. Why did I leave you? Oh now you're talking, " Mi - Hyun said, her right hand on her hip. " Look, leave me alone.. I don't want to see you again, It just gives me nightmares... "

" I kept thinking about you.. " Chung - Hee started, but Mi - Hyun broke off.

" Me too Chung - Hee! Don't you know how hard it is for me to leave someone I love? How bad it feels that.. I left? Oh, Chung - Hee. Don't you see the picture? "

" Mi - Hyun I.. "

" No! Let me finish.. I mean that you just can't see the point why I left, I just can't handle the pain inside me! I can't handle everything going on.. "

" If this is about Yu - Ri I... "

" We've been here before! It's not about your past Relationship.. It might have ached my heart a little but I.. I just don't want to see you for a while, Okay? "

" Mi - Hyun I told you I'm sorry, Can't you see? " Chung - Hee said, and continued. " I felt the way you've felt, I thought that I would lose you forever.. I just thought.. " and for a moment Mi - Hyun pressed her lips against his, she wanted to kiss him again but she thought that It would be too sudden.. " Just don't.. I'm sorry Chung - Hee, I'll come back when I'm ready.. "

" Okay, I'll give you time.. " Chung - Hee said, letting her pass to the door. Her hand was already on the handle when she looked back, she noticed he was gone. So she just went her way. " So what was that about? " Dae - Suk said, standing by the sofa, leaning on it. " I know you had a fight with Chung - Hee.. I have ears you know, " He said, smirking loudly.. " I thought that when I would see you again, I'd make him jealous but... "

" Wait, make him jealous? "

" I thought that you'd come back to me, seeing how a bastard he was.. But then, everything turned out wrong.. If he just had let you go, "

" You know I wouldn't want that, "

" But I would, Mi - Hyun I loved you my whole life but you don't show a little affection to me, you don't show any affection at all! You think I'm just a guy who's been your friend since Pre - K.. "

" Dae - Suk we've been here.. "

" And you've been Chung - Hee too. Can't you just see? Why can't you feel what I feel? Why can't you love me? " Dae - Suk said, both of his hands on her shoulders. " You chose someone you barely know over your bestfriend, Don't you feel the pain in that? Don't you? "

" Dae - Suk, I'm.. "

" No more, " Dae - Suk said, and left the living room, and charging up towards the stairs to his room.

" I'm messed up today, " Mi - Hyun said, slumping herself on the bed, but she felt something hard on her back. She looked at the sofa, there was something popping up. It was square.. She took the covers off, and saw a red box of leather, a note saying To: Mi - Hyun and out of her curiousity, she opened the box. It showed a beautiful golden ring, with a diamond on top of it.