Azazek's Crown.

The Hunters of the Night

Mi - Hyun and Chung - Hee had finally slept together, the last time was when they.. you know what. Chung - Hee had his arm around Mi - Hyun's waist, and Mi - Hyun just had both of her hands infront of her pressed against eachother. Chung - Hee had opened his eyes open and he saw Mi - Hyun's eyelashes flutter, which ment she was awake.

 

Chung - Hee had sat upright, and stretched his arms, the blanket sliding down at his legs. He started to slowly and gently move his hand over Mi - Hyun's hair, and she just gave an unnoticable grin. Chung - Hee started to move from the room to the door, and swept out of it in a flash. Mi - Hyun had her eyes already open when he had swept out of her room.

 

She started to dart at the door in a loud rumble, moving down from the door to the kitchen. " Guys I.. " She started when she had moved inside the room, seeing that all of them were glaring at the ground. " What's wrong? "

" You need to look at this.. " Yu - Ri started, her face looking shocked. And she handed her the envelop. " We can't read it, it's only adressed to you. "

" Okay.. I'll read it out loud. " but when she started she couldn't was like sewed shut together. She just didn't have the voice.

 

Dear Mi - Hyun, 

      Better tell your friends that a war is starting, especially that lover boy of yours Chung - Hee. Doesn't he love Demon Slaying? Well, he'd better. 

   

                                                                                                                                                                             'Cause it's coming for you.

 

And a Stamp, and A stamp was at the bottom, a snake sliding around it. " I don't want to say it.. " She started, looking at them.

" Okay.. you don't need to. Just.. " Chung - Hee started, and then the door had burst open, cutting him off. Azazek was standing by the door way, followed by Minions of Demons. " Oh don't worry, it's just a hologram of me.. I wouldn't kill you.. " he smiled, his teeth were vougely odd now. It was sharper,

" What do you want? " Mi - Hyun started, taking a step forward.

" An Agreement.. "

" What is it then? State it. "

" I want you to give me all the commands to your dear Institute.. "

" Mi - Hyun.. Don't agree to it.. " Chung - Hee started, taking her hand. And she just nodded, 

" You heard him, I wouldn't agree to it. " 

 

" That was a bad, bad choice Mi - Hyun " Dae - Suk started, " Didn't you see the anger in him? "

" Yeah, you should have agreed! Than giving your life to it. " Kwang - Sun darted.

" Stop it guys.. I should have told Mi - Hyun this but.. I was bound to keep it a secret. But it needs to be broken now, " Chung - Hee had stood up filled with anger, then looking back to Mi - Hyun with pitty. " I didn't like for you to agree with it because.. Of the Kusarigama you have.. "

" Just that? " Dae - Suk started. " For a ing weapon? "

" She was bounded by it! " Chung - Hee shouted at him. " Once you got hold of your weapon of choice, your soul is bounded by it.. If Azazek gets hold of the Institute. He gets hold of Mi - Hyun. "

" Then.. " Mi - Hyun gulped. " I can't get away from the danger after all. "

" Anywhere you go, Azazek would like to get you for your abilities. And I wouldn't want that. " Chung - Hee stated, both of his hands on Mi - Hyun's shoulder, and she just nodded.

" I'm going upstairs.. Got unfinished business.. " Mi - Hyun said, running up the stairs in a hurry.

" I'm going after her, " Chung - Hee stated, and hurdled off.

 

When he got by her room, he saw her by the window. She was standing next to it with a chair below it.

" Mi - Hyun the are you.. "

" I'm going somewhere, "

" You'll kill yourself! " He said, gripping on her wrist. " I wouldn't let you die! "

" I got someone bringing me there.. "

" Who then? "

" Someone.. " and she disappeared in thin air, and Chung - Hee shouted. The footsteps of others started to get louder and louder, noticing that Mi - Hyun was gone. And far away from them,

 

Mi - Hyun had appeared in a big circular room. It had a smiliarity to a dungeon, and Azazek was at the highest chair, the other chairs seated with frightened, and scared heads. " See this Mi - Hyun? "

" The fact that these people are scared and tied up to their chairs? Yes. "

" Not that silly, me at the highest chair! I'm being crowned.. Being the head of the Hunters. "

" Wait.. Head? "

" Yes.. Not only humans can have President's, or Emperor's.."

" That means.. "

" Yes! I rule the Hunter world! The Demon slayer world.. So that means.. "

" It means that you have every power, and control over me.. " She muttered, not liking this at all.

" And now the ceremony is about to begin. This is the only thing now so tata.. " and she vanished. Swirling back to her bed, and the others in pure shock.