The Sad Memory

The Hunters of the Night

" What's this? " Mi - Hyun said, looking at the small tavern.

" Insight again.. " Chung - Hee whistled.

" Oh, sorry. " So she just squinted her eyes, " Oooh.. " and there she saw a small garden, it had flowers sprouting at the ground, any kind. Tulips, Roses, Cattleyas and so much more. " This looks so.. "

" Amazing isn't it? " Chung - Hee smiled. " I used to go here when I was five, and pick flowers for my mom. "

" Yeah.. it's pretty amazing.. " She glared at the mountains at the other end, the waterfall pouring down to the ground. A double rainbow appeared above the waterfall. It seemed so amazing, so.. lively. " It looks so beautiful here.. "

" Yep, come.. I want ywu to see something. " and they pushed around the flowers, and ran to the small woods. It only shone little light, and Mi - Hyun heard birds chirped and sang around the woods.

" Where are we going? "

" To the real special place, "

" You got so many special places.. "

" Come. "

 

And they stopped at the middle of the woods, it shwoed a big Oak Tree. Vines were sweeping down to the ground, it had a small swing right at the highest branch, which looked like it had rotted for ages. There were two crosses next to it, showing names not familiar to her.

" Those are my real parents.. "

" Wait.. So you mean you're just a.. ? "

" An Adopted Child? Yep.. "

" Oh.. I'm sorry, " She muttered, and looked at the grave of his mother and father.

" Don't worry, "

 

They enclosed to the swing, and Mi - Hyun sat on it, she swung herself up. " Where are we exactly? "

" Chronoleya.. "

" Chrono what? " She raised a brow, and he just chuckled.

" It's short for Cruxia. "

" Oooh, cool. "

" It's the hometown for Hunters, not what you expected huh? "

" Not really, I thought it was a dimension with dungeons and demon slaves.. " She said, and they both laughed.

" That would seem fun.. Demons as slaves I mean.. "

" Oh of course.. You love Demon Slaying. " She smiled at him, " There's something I've never asked you tho.. "

" What? "

" When is your birthday exactly? "

" December Twenty-Four.. "

" Oooh! One day before Christmas.. "

" Yeah, but my birthday always . " Chung - Hee said, and started pushing Mi - Hyun up the swing.

" How? "

" I always feel alone.. and un loved.. "

" But you got your family.. Even tho they are not your real family, they still love you. "

" I barely see Mom and Dad. " He rolled his eyes, and just pushed Mi - Hyun up.

" Why? Do they work? "

" Yeah, they work at the Council. "

" So they don't mostly come back... "

" Yeah, they don't. "

 

And she just hopped off the swing, landing on her feet. " Come. "

" Where? "

" Back at Dae - Suk's.. I need to show you something, bet you'll like it. "

" What is it? A Punch-your-old-boyfriends-list? Or What-to-do-to-torture-Dae-Suk-and-Kwang-Sun-list? " He raised a brow at her.

" Even tho I love you I couldn't help it killing them, and we need to get back fast. "

" Okay.. " He pouted, and they both went back to the streets of Korea and Stroll at the snowy lane.