Searing Jealousy

The Hunters of the Night

It was morning, and  Mi - Hyun was already dressed up in blue ripped jeans, a white tank top, and a pair of green shoes. She was smelling something sweet, and delicious Eggs she guessed, and roamed to the kitchen. Only seeing Kwang - Sun there. She pouted.

" Where are the others? "

" They're out to buy some things.. "

" Oooh. Eggs. " She said, looking at him cooking eggs. 

" Yep, "

" I thought you don't cook. "

" Well, I do.. But people think it's lame. "

" Not really... "

then Kwang - Sun turned around, and raised a brow at her.

" Well, a little " She added,

 

And they both chuckled, never feeling so open in their lives. " Got anybody? "

" Anybody what? " Kwang - Sun asked.

" A girlfriend. "

" Well, not really. "

" Why? "

" I broke up with this girl, she was the one for me I thought. But.. things change. "

" Aww.. You can find someone new, want me to help you? " She said, smiling and giggling.

" Eh, not really. "

" Okay then, suit yourself " She said, laughing, then walking out of the room. She slipped by the part where it was soaked with water, and Kwang - Sun caught her. " Thanks.. ? "

" Don't... Don't mention it.. "

 

He stood her up, " You've changed. "

" Yes I did, " He answered, smirking. " You'd better eat, "

" Yeah, I guess so. "

 

But Kwang - Sun had caught her and hugged her tightly. Their lips pressed, she was bewildered, then pushed him back. She wiped her lips, then ran out of the house to the sidewalks. " Had a nice kiss? "

 

She turned around, seeing Chung - Hee holding his Katana's " What? "

" I thought you'd like the kiss, since you like him.. "

" Don't be ridiculous.. "

" I'm not. You now I can hear everything you say. " 

" Ugh, this is what I hate about boys.. "

" What then? "

" They're just so.. so complicated! " She said, moving left to right, her arms crossed. " Yes we are complicated, men always are. " and he pulled her. They were in a loving embrace. They just didn't want to let go, until rain dripped from the sky down to them. Their hair were soaked, and they pulled their lips apart. 

" Let's get inside, " Chung - Hee indicated,

" I guess so.. "

 

They both went inside, the living room was quiet. And she turned around to Chung - Hee. I'm going upstairs.. I need to go change, " and he just nodded, so she climbed up the stairway up to her room. Dae - Suk appeared out of no where, and he greeted her. " Yo Mi - Hyun. "

" Oh hey, I just need to get to the bathroom. "

" Wait, I need to talk to you.. "

" But.. Hand me a spare towel. "

" Deal. "

 

They both went into his room, and Mi - Hyun stared at it in amazement. " All of them are photos of......... me. "

" Pretty? " He chuckled.

" This is fanatic.. "

" Yep, it pretty much is. "

" Sweet " She smiled, damping the towel to her wet soaked face.

" I need to tell you something.. To be exact.. I don't need to tell you. " He said, pulling her closer to him. 

 

He also kissed her, she was so shocked she couldn't move a muscle. But she had pushed him back, and wiped her lips. " That's over board. " She said, throwing the towel to the ground, then moving out of the room.

 

She went down to the living room, where Chung - Hee was watching a movie. " Hey.... " He said, looking at her, " Something happened? "

" A few attempts to say I love you I suppose.. "

" What attempts? "

" They.. I mean he.. kissed me.. Surprisingly.. "

" Who ?! " He said, looking at her like something shocked him.

" You'd kill him, "

" No.. I won't "

" Okay, okay.. Dae - Suk. "

" Oh that bastard, I'll definetely kill him, and Kwang - Sun"

" Don't... "

" Ughh... Okay.. " Chung - Hee said, and moved to the door. " I'll be downstairs, " He said pouting and moving out of the door. 

 

She laid down on her bed, and closed her eyes. Falling asleep.