The Untainted

The Hunters of the Night

Chung - Hee and Mi - Hyun were walking across the Park, their hands clasped around eachother. " Where we going? "

" Just follow me, "

 

And they both ran through the Park, moving towards the far end. They reached their point, and sat down on a nearby bench. " So this is our date? " She chuckled, " Sit on a bench and glare at the stars? "

" Not exactly, " and fireworks started to sprout out of the sky, sprinkling and twinkling. " Wow, it's... Beautiful.. " She muttered, glaring up at the sky. Her neck felt like it was aching.

" As beautiful like you.. " He glared at her, and she glared back. She clasped her arms around him, their lips pressing on eachother. Getting on a loving embrace, but the sprinklers had sprouted, making them all wet. They both laughed, their faces inches apart from eachother. She released the hug, and stood up. She giggled, looking at him with her eyes. " Come and catch me, " and he too laughed, following her.

 

They both got into a game through the sprinklers, the fireworks still going on. She got caught a few times, but she got away from his loosen grip, until finally he had caught her. They both laughed, and layed down the grass. Their whole body soaking wet, her head on his chest. Her hand laying at his stomache.

" This had been fun. " She giggled,

" It did, " and he kissed her forehead. Standing up, and he pulled her up aswell. Both of them turning away from the park, and heading back home.

 

Chung - Hee had walked Mi - Hyun to her room, and stood by the door. His hands in his pockets, giving a slight smile. " G' night "

" Yeah, Goodnight.. " and she walked up to him, and pecked him in the lips. They got into a loving embrace until it all went overboard. He had pulled her in her room, and pushed her by the wall, but there had no sign she had felt some pain at her back. He closed the door with his right foot, and moved his hands to the hem of her shirt. He pulled it up over her, and threw it to the ground, showing her slim body. He took of his, and Mi - Hyun had pushed him on the bed.

 

They got into a loving embrace over the bed, Mi - Hyun at the top and Chung - Hee at the bottom. He started to peck her neck, then back to her lips to keep her from .

 

The night continued silent, the racket from their room seemed silent by the flapping of wings, the blowing of the wind, the smooth whistle, and the waving trees. 

 

The morning came silent, and Mi - Hyun was on the chest of Chung - Hee. Both of them, half . Their eyes were closed, until Chung - Hee opened his. He chuckled silently, and twirled Mi - Hyun's hair. He had layed her down beside him, and pecked her on the cheek. He stood up, got dressed and walked away downstairs to the kitchen.

 

Mi - Hyun then had fluttered her eyes open, looking beside her. She saw Chung - Hee was gone and guessed he just went downstairs. She also stood up and went to the bathroom in her room. She had took a bath, washed her body, toothbrushed and all the normal things girls do in the bathroom.

 

She walked out of the bathroom, then went downstairs to the kitchen, seeing it's packed. And all of them were glaring at the sink, surprised. She raised a brow, and took a step forward. " Anything wrong here? " and all of them took a step aside, showing her a letter which Chung - Hee was holding.

" It's for you.. " Chung - Hee muttered, and she took the note. She opened it and read it with her eyes,

 

Hello Mi - Hyun.. Meet me downtown. Alone. Right at the corner, you'd see a bar there named Fright... and, If you bring anyone there, I'd definetely kill them.

          From, Ae - Sook.

" What does it say? " Chung - Hee asked, placing a hand on her shoulder, but she turned to Yu - Ri, Kwang - Sun, and Dae - Suk.

" It's from Ae - Sook, "

" Wait.. As in that from highschool? Ae - Sook? " Yu - Ri said,

" Yep, it's obvious it's her handwriting anyway.. "

" So I'm going now, and eventually I'm going alone, " She said, standing up, but Chung - Hee had cut in.

" No, you're not going alone. " Chung - Hee said, looking sincere. " Where is it anyways? "

" At the bar downtown named Fright, "

" Oh Fright, people there look like massacres.. to be honest. " Dae - Suk said, and all of them looked at him. " Not like I went there, "

" Okay, fine. Chung - Hee can come with me, " She said, giving a little shrug. " Well, we need to go. "

 

And they both went out of the house with a thud, and moved to the bar named Fright. The atmosphere there were like a killing machine, it seemed deadly.

" I don't like this place, " Mi - Hyun said, looking around the deserted corners. They both went to the far end, where there is a neon sign saying Fright, the R letter blinking, then the light going off. They both went inside, and looked from left to right. 

 

The bar was crowded with odd people, their hair were up slick, some looked like they were strippers. " Well she never said this was a Vampire bar. " Chung - Hee said, then Mi - Hyun glanced at him. " Vampire? "

" I can kill them in a second, don't worry. " Chung - Hee said, swinging his Katana's.

" Don't be so sure Hunter. " and it was Ae - Sook, giving a small grin. Her fangs were easily described. " I told you Mi - Hyun to not bring anyone here, " and she smirked. " Now you'll pay the price. " and she snapped her fringers, and Mi - Hyun had her Kusarigama up the run. " Cool, " Chung - Hee smiled, and started slashing the Vampire's coming up to him. Cutting their heads off, and Mi - Hyun did the same. Swinging her Kusarigama's blade up to their necks, cutting them vougely. Both of her hands on the chain.

" That was fun, " Mi - Hyun smiled, the dead corpses at the ground.

" It was.. " Chung - Hee added, smirking.

" Now what do you want from me? " Mi - Hyun said, taking a step forward. Looking at Ae - Sook's laughing face.

" You know that wasn't it.. " and She had whistled, and a Demon had started to move from the ceiling towards them. But Chung - Hee had already cut it in half, and the Demon had died. " Impossible! "

" How? That was a low class demon, " Chung - Hee smirked.

" It's because.. Nobody.. not even a single Hunter had killed my surprise demon attack. "

" Well, that's history then. " Mi - Hyun snapped, and looked at Ae - Sook's eyes. " Now what's my purpose here? I think I see it already tho.. You wanted me to go alone for you can kill me, "

" You've became smarter Mi - Hyun.. Just like when we were in Highschool. Always the top of our class, "

" Yes, yes. The fun days, "

" Now that you've became a hunter like them. " She sneered, and then continued. " I'll be running off. " and she vanished into thin air, and Chung - Hee and Mi - Hyun glared at eachother.

 

The door of Dae - Suk's house opened, and both of them were standing by the door. 

" How did it go? " Yu - Ri asked, turning her head to them.

" Fun.. First time to kill Vampires tho. "

" Wait.. Vampires? " and Yu - Ri looked at Chung - Hee and gave a shrug. 

" She think's it's fun.. " Chung - Hee smiled, and walked up to the sofa, slumping himself on the handle. " I'm tired.. "

" I'm going up to my bedroom, need to rest too. " Mi - Hyun indicated, and had washed up to her bedroom. Vanishing from their sight,