The Hall of Weapons

The Hunters of the Night

Little light shone behind the curtains, only small streaks of light are peeking through the 10 Foot window. She looked around, it was filled with weapons on different places, some different sizes and shapes. She looked amazed, she only knew one weapon but the Katana. And there she saw different sized Katana's and it's origin. Where it came from, who had owned it first, when it was made. All the information you wanted would be there, all the weapons you'd like would be found here in this very room.

" This is the Hall of Weapons, one of my favorite rooms " Han - Gyong said,

" Wow, I never seen so much weapons " Mi - Hyun responded, her lips parted.

" Well, this is the only institute with these much weapons, " Han - Gyong said, a little smirk ending with his statement.

" So.. What do you want with me? " Mi - Hyun said, having no clue neither if she should stay and wait, or just leave and sleep.

" I want you to pick a weapon. The weapon you choose, but normally. The weapon chooses you " Han - Gyong said. his gestures butler like, and his round glasses slid down to the end of his nose. " Pick whatever you want, "

 

She nodded her head, and went throught the weapons. She felt so cold as Han - Gyong was moving closer and closer, It's like she's being followed everywhere. 

 

At the corner of her eye she saw something gleam, and she turned her head back looking at it. She saw a Scythe, but miniature. A Chain was found at it's end like a handle. " The Kusarigama.... " She looked at Han - Gyong, raising a brow " The what? "

" The Kusarigama, a wise, wise choice Mi - Hyun."

" Oh, C-can I take it? "

" Yes, yes you may... "

 

She extended her arm, her hand grasping the handle of the Kusarigama, She took it off the soft pillow, and looked at it.

 

For a moment she looked dumbfounded, until her hand gleamed. And her hand showed somewhat a rune at the back of her hand. " What the... "

" Words, Mi - Hyun. That's normal, "

" What does it mean? "

" Look at the handle of the Kusarigama, and you'll see "

 

She did what she was told, taking it as a command. She looked at it, and she felt that she can't take her hand off. " I can't take my hand off! "

" Command it " Han - Gyong said, his hands at his back.

" Umm, Get off of my hand? " She said, her brow raised.

 

The Kusarigama, started to slowly slide down her hand, but her left got in the right time when it was already falling. Her left hand catched it, and she looked at the Kusarigama's handle. It was the same rune as hers, but both of it was glowing.

" What does it mean? "

" It means your connected to it " But it wasn't Han - Gyong's calm voice. It was Chung - Hee's " Surprised? "

" A Little, " and she gave a little chuckle, looking at him. He looked different, he was only wearing a plain casual T-shirt, Holed pants, and well. He still looked perfect. " Why are you glaring at me? "

" Oh sorry. nothing. Why are you here tho? "

" To see you, I just wanted to talk to you "

" Sure, let's talk in my room "

" Okay, "

 

They went out the room, Mi - Hyun still holding the Kusarigama, She looked back at the Hall, then finally closed it shut.