Little by Little

The Hunters of the Night

She stood there for a while, then she looked pale. " Mi.. Mi... Mi - Hyun? " Chung - Hee whispered at her, kneeling down at her, his hands at her face. " Mi... Mi - Hyun ?! " Mi - Hyun gasped for air, she felt that was being chocked. Her eyes flashed white, and Chung - Hee had let go of her. She saw a vision, Vision of the past. She saw that it involved Chung - Hee and Yu - Ri's relationship. Her eyes turned black, and it became the future. It was something else, It was a funeral of someone and she was standing there crying beside it.

 

She didn't know she out the moment she finished. She started to drift out of space, and seem like it was an endless sleep. She heard voices inside the room she was in, all familiar to her taste of sense. Cha - Bum, Yu - Ri, Ji - Na, and Chung - Hee. She first heard was the voice fo Chung - Hee.

" I told you she can't handle it! I told you! Now look at what you've done! " Chung - Hee said. Looking at the three of them who seems like their " innocent "

" Calm down Chung - Hee, you know what happened! I'm sure something else bothered her! " Cha - Bum responded.

 

Mi - Hyun's eyelashes fluttered, and Yu - Ri was the first to notice. " She's going to wake up! Good gracious! " and all of them leaned over at her except Ji - Na who was looking by the window. " Mi - Hyun ?! Mi - Hyun are you alright ?! " Chung - Hee said, looking at her. Mi - Hyun's eyes fluttered open, looking at them. " God.. That was the worst part, " Mi - Hyun muttered, slowly sitting upright, looking pale. " Are you alright? I didn't think knowing that your boyfriend's Ex would be your bestfriend but... " Cha - Bum started, but Mi - Hyun cut him off. " Stop, It's not that. I saw... I saw... the past of their relationship, It involved something I know. A.. A.. Painting... " She said, looking at Chung - Hee and Yu - Ri's astonishment. " It was drewn by you, you gave it to me right? " Yu - Ri answered, and looked at her. " Yeah, Yeah... I guess I did. " 

" And there was something else, I... I was at a funeral, and I was crying right on the grave itself. I didn't know who died, but.. I don't like it.. " Mi - Hyun said, looking at their faces if there is a sign of something like I-don't-like-that kind of face. But they all looked quit relaxed, " I don't like that either, " retorted Ji - Na pouting a bit. " I don't wanna know who that is tho, but... I'm scared for you guys, "

" This is the first time you showed affection, " Chung - Hee said, smirking loudly.

" Oh shut up. No one wantst o hear your blabbing " Ji - Na said, waving her hand on thin air.

" Okay, okay... I'll shut up. " and Chung - Hee looked at Mi - Hyun. " So about me and Yu - Ri.... I.... " 

" I know, I know.. I understand. I just want to rest, my head hurts and my eyes just... Burn. "

" Okay... We'll just,,, " Chung - Hee gestured at the door, but he was cut by Mi - Hyun.

" On second thought, I'll go to a friend of mine... " and Chung - Hee replied, " Dae - Suk? Okay.. "

" Oooh, I've never seen Dae - Suk for ages! I want to come! " Yu - Ri said, clapping her hands together. " Okay you can come, lets go now tho.. I don't want to waste time. " She said, faking a smile. She felt something in , something acidic going up. " I'll go... to the bathroom for a moment, " She said, charging out of the room, feeling sick, her back ached and her right hand on . Chung - Hee followed her out, while the others stayed there, watching the scene.

 

Chung - Hee opened the bathroom door, and saw Mi - Hyun by the sink, vomiting. She coughed up a bit, and wiped the sleeve of her shirt to . She saw by the mirror Chung - Hee, standing by the door dumfounded. " Leave me alone, I don't want to talk. " She said, tears forming in her eyes, she didn't know why she felt she was so hurt. But she just kept looking down by the sink, cleared of vomit.

" I know it was my relationship with... "

" It's not that, something else. " Mi - Hyun had cut him off again, her voice shaking. Her body aching.

" Dae - Suk? " Chung - Hee said, looking disbeliefed.

" No, not him too. It's just that.. " Her voice became stronger, but tears were still streaming down her face.

" It's the fact that.... that.. " She just stood up, and went charging to the door. " I just can't say it, " She kept walking, not giving a damn about Chung - Hee. She marched up her bedroom, her face tear strickened. " Mi - Hyun! I... " Yu - Ri started but she saw the pain in Mi - Hyuns face. She looked up, then down. She would place the back of her hand on her eyes, wiping them clean. She'd start to move around the room, taking all her belongings now. She just pu it in her small duffel bag, and marched up the door. She knew that the others were calling back for her, but she had enough of it. Enough of it all, she just wanted to be free from their sight. 

 

She looked back, as Chung - Hee had pulled her shoulder for her to see him. " Mi - Hyun! " but she just moved and kissed his cheek. " This will be the last, " and she had free from his grip, and moved away to the Portal. She zapped back to reality, and seeing the streets of Korea once again. The polluted air, the lights. Everything was back where it was.

 

She was walking up the streets until she heard a familiar voice call back to her, she looked back. And saw Dae - Suk in a half grin, but was astonished to see her tear stricken. She ran up to him, and higged him tightly by the waist, and he hugged him back. But what she didn't know, Chung - Hee was seeing everything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ A / N ] It's short, I know. But it, I want to experience to do something short, Hehe. Enjoy the next chapters.