Happy Birthday Mi - Hyun!

The Hunters of the Night

December came so fast, so swift. The snow was pouring down heavily at the ground, and the group was wide awake at the kitchen, chatting enourmously and laughing. Mi - Hyun was the only one at the living room, watching some movies.

" Mi - Hyun looks so.. so.. " Yu - Ri started,

" Sad? " Kwang - Sun said, completeing her sentence.

" Why tho? " Dae - Suk asked, giving a small pout.

" She looks like someone forgot her birthday.. " Yu - Ri said, taking a scoopy of cereal to .

" Wait.. " Dae - Suk said, moving up to the calender. He started to tear pages until it turned up to december, the date that day had a note saying,

Mi - Hyuns Birthday!! :))) 

" Oh . " Dae - Suk said, turning around, and Chung - Hee looked at him.

" What is that? " Chung Hee asked,

" Someone did forget her birthday.. We did. "

" Wait you mean it's today ? " Chung - Hee said, looking stunned.

" Yeah . " Kwang - Sun said, smirking in.

 

Chung - Hee started to charge up to his room, looking like he didn't heard a word Kwang - Sun said. He got down a few minutes later, wearing a blue coat and he went to the kitchen. " I am going somewhere, with Mi - Hyun. " He siled at Yu - Ri. And she just read his mind,

" To Brickly's? "

" Yeah, Brickly's " He smiled, then walking up to Mi - Hyun who looked up by the time he got there.

 

" Where you going? "

" Not me.. us.. "

" Wait.. Where? " She asked, raising a brow.

" Just get a coat on, " He smiled at her, and she insisted.

 

The two were ready, and looked so happy. " Bye guys, " She waved, and they got out of the house. Dae - Suk and Kwang - Sun looking furious for Chung - Hee to ask her first.

" Where we going? "

" Somewhere.. " He smiled.

" A birthday present? "

" Yep, just wait and see. "

 

They got into a small corner, where the trash was piled up at the other side. " This is it, "

" Oh.. " She looked up, everything becoming clearer. It was an entryway, the houses at the sides disappearing.. " It's an Amusement Park. "

" Yep, Brickly's. "

" Brickly Barnson? A.k.a. Hyun - Shik.. I mean. that American - Korean lunatic? "

" Yeah.. How did you know tho? "

" Close Friends. "

" I don't like the sound of that, " He said. Pouting at her, " It makes me think something.. "

" We were just friends, don't worry. " She smiled at him, and pecked his cheek. " Let's go then? "

 

And they both went in, cracking themselves up to the last level. They got into rides like Kill O' Coaster, Buck O' Marley, Merry O' Round, Hell O' Lantern, Fall O' Death. and they were going to Love O' Tunnel the last station for it was late. They got into the little boat, and laughed all around the tunnel.

" It's so crazy that they always put O's at the rides. " She said, smiling. eating some Cotton Candy.

" Yeah, it's like.. "

" Crazy--lunatics-with-O's-in-their-names? " She laughed, seeing him chuckle. " I thought so. "

" After this, I want to bring you to a place close to me.. "

" Where? "

" You'll see, don't worry. " He smiled, and kissed her on the lips.

 

They both got out on the end fo the tunnel, then walked away to that place closest to Chung - Hee's heart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ A / N ] Hey guys, I just want to thank you for supporting my story The Hunters of the Night. I wish you will until the very last chapter! Thanks! c;