Un - Pleasant Surprise

The Hunters of the Night

" Wait.. Who are you? " Chung - Hee asked Kwang - Sun at the door, squinting his eyes at him.

" So this is your new boyfriend, " He said, giving a small chuckle. " She was my girlfriend.. "

" And we broke up two years after. " She said, smirking.

Chung - Hee looked from. Mi - Hyun to Kawng - Sun. The atmosphere between them was feirce.

" You guys looked sweet together, but what a bummer you guys broke up. " Yu - Ri said, pouting.

" Do I know you? " Kwang - Sun asked, moving cloer to her. " You look too familiar. "

" Why doesn't any of my old friends recognize me. "

" Becuase when we were in Highschool you were wearing glasses. And your hair was curly. " Mi - Hyun pointed out, and Kwang - Sun chuckled. 

" So you're So - Hee? "

" Good thing you remember Bastard. "

" Oho.. Stay calm girl. " Kwang - Sun said, putting his hands down. " So.. This is awkward. Look, Mi - Hyun. That was the past, forget about it "

" I did, thank you for reminding me. " She said, giving a fake smile.

 

The atmosphere between them became lighter, as the minutes pass of talking. The two developed their beloved friendship once again. 

 

" So, I got a little question.. How did you two met? " Kwang - Sun asked, giving a smirk.

" Eh. The usual, "

" The thing like we-kissed-but-didn't-even-date-or-even-get-to-know-eachother or we-kissed-strange-bastards. "

" Both I guess. "

" Ooooh. This guy got lucky, "

" Why's that? " Mi - Hyun asked pouting. 

" Eh nothing. " and he just whistled then stopped. Looking at the expression on Mi - Hyun's face. " Okay, you were a great kisser. "

" What.. "

" I told you it's nothing.. "

 

But Chung - Hee had came in, looking at both of them. " Mi - Hyun. How did you two meet? "

" Oh, that. We both met when he asked me to dance at Prom. "

" And she's not a very good dancer. That I admit. "

" You're so kind just like you were.. " She said, mocking him. " I need to sleep, got errands to do tomorrow. "

" What errands are those? " Chung - Hee asked. Looking at her,

" The usual.. Go to the Cemetery and visit my dead mom I suppose. "

" Wait.. Your Mom is dead? " Kwang - Sun said. Pouting. " She made great cookies, and my favorite.. "

" Blueberry Cakes. Hmm. Pastries are your thing, " Mi - Hyun asid, cutting in at him.

" Yes, pastries were my liking. "

 

" Now that our chit-chatting is done. I will clean up, " and she left the room, closing it behind her. Only the three were left in the room, and Yu - Ri was glaring at Chung - Hee and Kwang - Sun. " You guys must be joking.. "

" What? " Chung - Hee asked, pouting.

" I mean, I know that look. You guys are jealous of eachother. "

" No. Never.. ever... ever.. I never get jealous. " Kwang - Sun said, sighing.

" Oh, I know when you get jealous Kwang - Sun "

" When? "

" When you try to make everything funny just to take it off your mind, "

" Wow. You know more than Mi - Hyun or Dae - Suk does. "

" Ofcourse I do. And about you Chung - Hee. "

" What about me? "

" You have a deadly aura that says I'll-crush-that-guy-if-it's-the-last-thing-i'll-do. " Yu - Ri smirked. " That's when you're jealous, "

" No. I'm never jealous. " He said, looking dumbfounded.

" Oh really, you looked like you wanted to strangle Kwang - Sun while the both of them were talking. "

" You got a point. "

" Oh yes, I do have a point. "

 

Mi - Hyun went back to the room, and when she opened the door the three of them were suprised at what she was wearing. " What? "

" You're wearing a night gown.. " Yu - Ri pointed out. 

" Yes I'am.. Is there a problem? "

" The last time you were in a night gown was when you were in Highschool. That single day you were in a night gown. "

" That's a new record then? " She said, raising a brow.

" You just mostly wear pajamas. " Chung - Hee indicated, breaking a half smile. " I need to go. I'm hungry. " He said pouting, and Kwang - Sun followed. " I'd like some Burgers. "

 

" Those two are acting weird, " Mi - Hyun said, already sitting on her bed.

" It's because they're jealous of eachother, "

" Why? "

" Don't ask Why...  It's that Kwang - Sun and Chung - Hee got feelings for you girl. Don't act like you don't notice it. "

" I just don't want to show it, I hate the aura between them. "

" Yeah, the deadly type. "

" Boys are so complicated, "

" You got that right. "

" If you won't mind, I'm going to sleep. " Mi - Hyun said, clicking her lamp off. " Goodnight, "