Again

The Hunters of the Night

" Mi - Hyun! We were.. " Yu - Ri started, until noticing Mi - Hyun's Dad. " Mr. Lee? "

" Hello So - Hee.. You look taller than usual... "

" Yes! Someone finally recognized me.. " Yu - Ri exclaimed, smiling.

" Weren't you the geek? The one with the curled hair.. the braces.. the glasses.. "

" You don't need to mention that Sir.. " Yu - Ri said, blushing. " Can we go inside now? "

" Yep, Come Dad. " Mi - Hyun smiled, and they went inside the house.

 

Mi - Hyun then gave a gasp, then tremble down to the ground. " Mi - Hyun! " Chung - Hee shouted, catching her before she had hit herself to the ground. 

" We need to take her to the hospital! " Mi - Hyun's dad shouted, 

" No wait.. " Chung - Hee said, their face getting closer to eachother. He saw that her eyes were white.

 

" No.. No.. Please don't Azazek! " Her mother shouted, covering her face with her trembling hands.

" Oh yes I will! I would kill you if it's the last thing I'd do Eun - Hee. "

" What about our daughter... What about her?! " She shouted her face filled with tears.

" She's better alone.. " and Azazek had the spear inside of her. It got through easily, swiftly. 

" You goddamn know better.. " it was her mothers last words. Then falling down to the ground, blood splurting out of her.

 

" I'm sorry Eun - Hee... " and Azazek had lastly kissed her forehead, then leaving the place.

 

" Mi - Hyun.. Mi - Hyun are you alright?! " Chung - Hee said, hodling her in his arms.

" It couldn't be.. "

" It couldn't what be Mi - Hyun? " 

" I'm.. I'm part demon.. " She said, throwing her head up at Chung - Hee.

" No you're not.. You're my daughter! " Mi - Hyun's father exclaimed.

" No I'm not your daughter, My mother had been pregnant before she even met you.. "

" That couldn't be, " Her father said, filled with shock.

 

" But you couldn't be Demon Mi - Hyun.. You couldn't be! " Chung - Hee said, letting her sit by herself.

" I am Chung - Hee.. Face it. "

" Then who's your father.. Give me an explanation.. " Chung - Hee said, not liking the idea.

" It's Azazek, "

 

" No Mi - Hyun, No! " Chung - Hee gasped

" He's my father.. "

" No he's not! And you'll never be his child.. "

" Chung - Hee. Listen to me, I will not get caught by him.. Even if he is my father.. "

 

" You finally figured the puzzle out my dear Mi - Hyun.. " and it was Azazek, sitting by the dark corner. Petting his pet owl,

" How did you get here! " Yu - Ri started, pointing a dagger at him. And it shined like a sun.

" I'm not afraid of the light anymore.. Yu - Ri. Now sit down. " Azazek said, and throwing her hand down. All fo them started to sit by force, like something had pushed them. " Like my new powers? "

" How did you do that.. " Chung - Hee stated,

" Well, dreank the blood of a Mage.. Made some effects to me, like these powers. " He laughed, " Now dear daughter of Mine, I'm here to tell you that I own you. "

" You don't own me! "

" Oh yes I do, I own you all. Except for that old man, " and a white spear had flew out of nowhere and started to stab him by the stomache.

" Dad! " Mi - Hyun cried, but it as too late. He was already dead,

" That's for stealing my dear lover from me.. Now... I'll leave. " and He vanished, leaving all of them there. Laughs echoing through the place,