Meeting

The Hunters of the Night

They reached somewhat an abandoned church, and they slowly landed on the soft, dead grass outside the church. " So, What are we actually doing here? " She asked looking directly up at the abandoned church. " Just glare at it and you'll see " Chung - Hee said, looking at her still.

 

The church changed, it looked like it was being in by an strong, force. She thought at first it was a black hole but it was a portal. A swirling, blue, oval wave was right there infront of them " Wow, that's just... Wow " Her head looking up, glaring at how big the portal is. " We're going in there to get to the real institute. It wouldn't be a little too comfortable for new comers. " but Mi - Hyun responded, her voice steady and whatnot seemed ready. " I'm up for it "

" This is the first time someone was up for it, Right Ji - Na? " 

" Yeah, sure. Whatever " Ji - Na responded, but Mi - Hyun thought that she didn't even hear the slightest word Chung - Hee said.

" Okay, let get in. " Cha - Bum said, and the four of them started to move infront of the portal. And then they came inside.

Mi - Hyun felt her body ache as she was like drifting around space. She felt that her insides are blowing up, the un equal amount of air and gravity was coming to her. She felt like she would pass out unconcious. She didn't even know where she was heading. All she knows that they we're going to the institute. She felt her heart drop as she felt land, she fell to her knees. Gasping for air. " And that what you get for not following me " Ji - Na said, her voice sing song, but Chung - Hee was already at his knees, helping Mi - Hyun up. " You okay? " He asked, crunching down, looking directly at her eyes.

 

For a moment their eyes met, but then they heard footsteps. She didn't even notice they were in a long hallway, a red carpet directing them to a corner. She saw a black figure, a big black figure coming smaller and smaller.

 

And there he was, Han - Gyong walking up to them with his pet bird on the end of his shoulder. " Aah, Chung - Hee, Cha - Bum, Ji - Na..... " and his glare had set upon Mi - Hyun, and her eyes were wide to his shock stricken face. " Ah - yia - yay.... Chung - Hee, I told you never " but Chung - Hee interupted Han - Gyong " She made a perfect backflip, her reflexes are just... Perfect " and Han - Gyong raised a brow,

" A Perfect. Backflip you say? "

" Yes "

" It's just a Backflip, It's nothing much. " Ofcourse it's much, I backflipped and dodged a speeding dagger which was going towards me. I didn't even control my body!

 

They all glared at her as if she was something they didn't believe, " Just a backflip? " Han - Gyong said " You do know little girl... Demon Hunters can't even Backflip so perfectly as Chung - Hee does. " and Mi - Hyun rolled her eyes, " Now, Show me that backflip, " He said, but Mi - Hyun didn't do anything.

" I told you to backflip... " Han - Gyong said, indicating Mi - Hyun to do it now, precisely now.

" I can't "

" Why not? " Chung - Hee interupted, " I mean you did it "

" But I didn't control my body that time. I told you... "

But something slashed at her, and she perfectly did a backflip, she got hold of the thing, and it was a golden whip which Ji - Na was holding. 

" Well, well, well. " and Mi - Hyun looked up at Han - Gyong. " I didn't do that. " but he responded " You've got some potential in you, like a power. But you just don't see it " 

" Maybe, Maybe not "

" I would like to have you sleep here for a while, seems like you need a rest. " Han - Gyong said, his eyes twinkling by the light casted by the chandelier above. Wow, he's really not the guy you want to be with.

" He's a nice guy, eh? " Chung - Hee said, giving a little cute smirk. Wow.....

" Not my type, " and she heard Chung - Hee chuckle. His teeth showing a little bit, and she saw it shine like a perfect pearl " What's so funny? " She asked, not even thinking about what she said " Because you're just cute when you try to make things funny " and she looked at him with a raised brow, probably dumbfounded by this. She looked at them leave, and she just followed them.

 

She followed them, not realising they were halfway through the whole Institute. " This is the Library, It was made....... " Chung - Hee said, but she wasn't listening to what he said, but she only just glared at his facial features Everything, is just perfect about him. And then, she suddenly bumped into the nearest pillar by her shoulder. She looked at him, seeing he didn't notice " And this is the bedrooms, you can pick any bedroom. Just don't go to the ones with names, obviously they're private. " Chung - Hee said, looking back at her. " You better go to sleep, I guess we spent half of our time touring. And tomorrow I guess, Well I don't know... Just get some sleep. "

 

She moved inside the room, she thought what it she wished it to be. Paintings were hang on the wall, drawing ang painting supplies were provided at the inside of the cabinet, There is one wide window, a sight where she wished it to be The place I dreamed of as a little girl.. She thought, she heard the door knocked, so she walked slowly to the door, placing her hand firmly on the handle. She turned the knob clockwise and it flew open.

" Han - Gyong? " It's not a surprise but.. She saw him in different clothes, in blue pajamas with some pictures of ducks everywhere " May I talk with you for a moment? " She nodded, and Han - Gyong came in, looking around. " You've got a beautiful room, so this room is what you always wanted " Yeah, It's pretty weird tho. How did you?.... " She said, looking at Han - Gyong " We made the rooms on what you wish, if you wish something else it changes differently. It changes on what you desire " and Mi - Hyun chuckled, " I bet Chung - Hee got a weapon bedroom, and with a bed of pointed spikes " and Han - Gyong laughed at her statement " Well, that's close enough. "

" Why are you here tho? "

" Oh, for goodness sake. I forgot my manners! I was here to  ask you something "

" Oh sure, ask anything. I'm up for it! "

" I'm asking if you could come with me, and I'll give you a little surprise "

" Er, Okay. Sure "

" Great! "

 

Mi - Hyun chuckled, as both of them left her room, she still kept the door open because she was looking inside it. She slowly closed the door, and everything went black.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ A / N ] Well, I think I wouldn't get to update on the next chapter for a while. I got so many things to do this week, so just be patient 'cause I'm not going to quit 'till I finish it. TIMEZONE ;; (UTC +08:00)