First Encounter

The Hunters of the Night

The rays of the sun shimmered down on Mi - Hyun, the hood of her jacket was covering her head, her hands slid inside the pockets on the sides of her jacket, fully zipped up to her neck, her head looking down at her feet as she slowly walked with Dae - Suk towards her house. " Earth to Mi - Hyun. I repeat; Earth to Mi - Hyun " Dae - Suk said, croushing down to look at Mi - Hyun's face. " Oh... Dae - Suk, I'm sorry " Mi - Hyun said, her head finally sliding up, and the hoodie of her jacket would slide down her straight, silky hair to the back fo her neck. Dae - Suk chuckled, looking up at the rays of the sun. Squinching his eyes a little for the light is blinding him " I wish I could follow you, " Dae - Suk muttered, but Mi - Hyun heard it fully " Follow me where? " She asked, looking up at Dae - Suk, her lips in a pout. " Right...... Here " Dae - Suk indicated, sliding his finger to her forehead, poking it rather harshly, making Mi - Hyun's head move back. " Ouch... " She muttered, placing the palm of her hand to her forehead, and slowly rubbing it carelessly then putting her hand back to the pocket of her jacket

" Why would you want to follow me anyways? "

" Because It seems so fun in there "

Mi - Hyun chuckled " Yep, It surely is "

 

They reached Mi - Hyun's house, well it's not exactly a house. It was an apartment, with 5 floors. She moved towards the wooden door and looked back at Dae - Suk her hand already placed firmly on the door knob " Thanks for Walking me home " She said, and she had a quick reply " Sure, be nice little girl " Dae - Suk said, waving his hand back at her, but she was already facing his back. She watched him walk away, and feeling a little pitty they didn't do much.

 

She went inside the apartment, feeling a little shocked as she is hearing screaming upstairs, and there she thought exactly Mom, and she flew her hands out of the pockets of her jacket, she raced up the stairs to their apartment. Her heart was beating fast as she ran up through the spiral staircase Mom, Mom, Mom, Got to check and when she exactly been to their floor, she saw that their door was blewn open. She ran to the door as fast as she can, almost slipping on the newly mopped floor.

 

When she reached the door, she saw three people inside. A Girl and Two Boys, their faces were directly looking at her, and there she saw their facial features perfectly. She first noticed was the tallest one, he was hunk and he was pretty for a boy Too beautiful to exist in the world, she thought. Still looking directly at them. " I guess we haven't met yet. I'm Chung - Hee, and these two are... " He looked at them both, but she was too dumbfounded to even hear them so she ignored the fact about it until she heard Chung - Hee's soft pale voice " And you are?.... " Mi - Hyun waved her head left and right, and looked directly at them " I'm Mi.. Mi - Hyun " She indicated, and she saw them look at eachother

" I guess we will be going, " The one who looked the eldest said, whom his name is Cha - Bum

" Yeah, Nice meeting you " The girl said, and her name is Ji - Na

She looked at the three move to the window. She countinued until she remembered why she was here " Wait! Why..... Why are you here? " She said, but she thought that they didn't hear her Oh for god's sake, She already shouted " Tell me! " and then, Cha - Bum and Ji - Na looked at Chung - Hee " Okay Okay, I know I'm utterly beautiful, and have great social skills but. Do the talking too.... Oh okay! " He said, simply giving up as he flew his hands up then putting them back at his sides " We came here because, there was a demonic attack " Chung - Hee said, looking directly at her black eyes. " Wait, Wait, Wait. A Demonic attack? You mean.... Demons? " She indicated, still looking at them They must be joking, demons don't exist. " Oh demons do exist little girl, and we found on right here " Chung - Hee said a little mockery in his voice. " Okay, Okay I believe you. But is there any chance you seen a woman? " She said, looking directly at their eyes " No, when we came here we just saw them wrecking the apartment " Cha - Bum said, looking at her boredly. Oh right! Mom has a conference. " Okay, Okay. I get it... " Mi - Hyun said, looking directly at them, but she still looked like this all was a joke, and suddenly a white, glittering thing was coming directly at her, she didn't know it but she made a perfect backflip and the thing; apparently a dagger had hit the wall.

" This girl needs to come with us, " Chung - Hee said, indicating at Mi - Hyun with the point of his scythe. " I mean, nobody has ever made a perfect backflip but me. " and Ji - Na responded to his utterly, idiotic statement " Yeah, you make pretty good backflips but don't get your hopes up that it's perfect. " She said, and then Cha - Bum said something " I think Chung - Hee's right, maybe Han - Gyong would like to take a look at her.

" If I tell you this is a stupid plan you'll just ignore me " Ji - Na said, looking utterly irritated

" Like your plans are ever perfect Ji - Na, Remember the one when we were at the.... " 

" Aish! Cut it Cha - Bum. Just because you're older you can do what you can " Ji - Na has cut Cha - Bum, and Mi - Hyun looked up at Chung - Hee " Do they always fight? " and Chung - Hee responded, " Yeah, They're like Cat and Dog, or Duck and Cow " and Mi - Hyun utterly looked dumbfounded,

" Duck and Cow? "

" I don't know, I always hated Ducks and Cows. I don't ever know why, "

" Amusing, " Mi - Hyun said, chuckling a bit " What? What's so amusing about it? " Chung - Hee said utterly dumbfounded by Mi - Hyun's statement. " I don't get it " He said. Pouting a bit.

" You will if you aren't a mocker " Ji - Na interrupted. " Hey! Just to be clear I may mock but women don't mind it because of my fabulously, handsome looks. " and Ji - Na laughed, her white, perfect teeth shown " Oh Please, If they lived with you their whole life they wouldn't go by your looks " 

They live together? Mi - Hyun thought, Well, they might be brother and sister. Her hot, him hunk. and she followed the three, moving up to the window. " Wait - How will we get off here? " and Chung - Hee laughed " Easy, we fly. " and then two motorcycles, which were obviously not there before showed up " Invisibility. I never get tired of that " and He hoped on one, and Mi - Hyun followed " Better hop on my back.... It's a bumpy ride " Chung - Hee said, giving a slight grin at her. She did what she was told, taking it as a command instead of a request. " Aren't you going to lock your arms around my waist? " He asked, looking back at her but she saw that he failed to do so. Both of his hands on each side of the handles.

" Okay, Okay " She did what she was told, Oh god, If someone saw me...., and then she felt something sprinkle on her, sliding down her head to the back fo her spine. Sliding around her body. " That's Invisibility, don't worry. " and Chung - Hee roared up the motorcycle, and they zoomed up, and up until they were at the streets of Seoul. She saw people walking through the sidewalk, cars honking, lights flickering. She saw it there. her head looking down " A Pretty sight eh? " Chung - Hee said, creating it to a shout because of the loud sounds. As pretty as you, and she heard a respond " What? " and a soft chuckle but she thought it was a laugh because of the loud sounds coming. 

" Oh, nothing. " She didn't notice the last statement she thought, was said aloud. But she ignored the fact of her embarassment.

 

And there they were, soaring up, her face still looking down at the car filled streets. But what she didn't notice Chung - Hee was looking at her by the side mirror. Well, I guess I will head somewhere else, and this First Encounter... I guess is one of the best encounters I had.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ A / N ] Yep, this is eventually the first fantasy story I've had. I wish you'd like the up coming chapters.