Another Night

The Hunters of the Night

Mi - Hyun's eyelashes fluttered, her eyes slowly opening. She'd look around, her head twisting and twirling. She saw she wasn't at Dae - Suk's house anymore but in her room at the Institute. " Guys! She's awake! " A familiar sound rang by her ear. It was Yu - Ri shouting by the door, looking anxious to see her." Are you okay? "

And she just nodded, she felt like was burning. She couldn't even force a sound from . So she just kept quiet until the others barged in. " Mi - Hyun! Thank god. You're awake! " Chung - Hee exclaimed, charging next to her at her bed. He had hold her hand, and he looked very pale. His lips were dry, and under his eyes were eyebags. " You okay? What happened? "

" A Demon.. Six scorpion tails.. " She said, not finding the right words to describe the demon that attacked her. "WeI've never seen a demon with six scorpion tails, but could it be.. " Cha - Bum started, and all of them looked eachother.

 

" A Demon with Six scorpion tails? " Han - Gyong said, streaking teh back of his pet bird. " Yes, We've never seen anything like it but.. Is it a greater demon? "

Han - Gyong looked at them with horror, but then with sadness. He nodded, and Yu - Ri gave a gasp, Mi - Hyun looking disbeliefed in what she heard. I fought a greater demon, One they never encountered.. but Han - Gyong continued, " Greater Demons don't move until they are ordered, ordered by their summoner.. "

" So you mean the Demon was ordered by it''s master to kill Mi - Hyun? "

" Oh no, no, no, Greater Demons kill for a price. I guess they just wanted her, or they knew her abilities. " Exclaimed Han - Gyong, looking a little odd. 

" We can't let them get her! I won't allow it. " Chung - Hee said, looking at Han - Gyong. " Then... She needs someone to protect her, Anoyone want to Volunteer? " Han - Gyong started, and he looked at the people who raised their hands. It included Chung - Hee and Yu - Ri. They both gave eachother a sinister glare, their contact was really scary. " Both of you, "

" What?! " Chung - Hee said, taking a step forward. " Me? with Her? " He said, pointing at Yu - Ri like she was something that is poisonous. " I don't like it either " Yu - Ri said, moving her hands up. 

" But even tho Chung - Hee is an excellent Hunter, He still need a partner. " Cha - Bum started, and Han - Gyong nodded. " Mi - Hyun can! " Chung - Hee said, pouting " She's the one we're protecting, " Ji - Na started, laughing.

" Okay, Okay. I'll go with her. " Chung - Hee gave another glare at Yu - Ri. Both of them hating the idea of it, Mi - Hyun's phone vibrated in her pocket, she felt it sting her thigh painfully. She took her phone, and flipped it open. She saw a single text but she didn't know who.

 

To: Mi - Hyun

From : Unknown

Downtown. 6:00 P.M.

 

She was glaring down at it, as if it was something that hypnotized her. " Give it to me, " Han - Gyong exclaimed, his arm extended, his hand wide. Mi - Hyun placed her phone on his hand, and he took it roughly. " If we want to stop this.. We better go there.. "

 

All of them nodded, Chung - Hee and Mi - Hyun exchanged looks. Fear was written all over their faces.

" I think Mi - Hyun should stay.. " Chung - Hee started, but was cut off by Mi - Hyun. 

" What?! No! " She said, looking taken aback.

" He's right you know, We don't want you killed. " Cha - Bum said, giving a little smirk. " Ji - Na will be staying here with you anyways. 

" Wait.. Me?! Why! " Ji - Na said, looking aswell taken aback.

" Because, No one would look after her. What if she was killed in the Institute? " Yu - Ri continued, looking at her.

" Then, Good for her! " then Ji - Na was hit by the shoulder by Cha - Bum.

" Aish Ji - Na. You just can't accept that there's another girl in the Institute. " but Ji - Na pointed at Yu - Ri. Tho Cha - Bum waved his hand in thin air. " You've been with her since we came here. " 

" Okay, Okay. I'll stay here with her.. " Ji - Na emphasized her so thickly, it sounded like mockery.

 

All of them agreed that they will join the fight to help Mi - Hyun.... But it won't be pretty.