Demon Attack

The Hunters of the Night

It was night, and Mi - Hyun was walking down the streets with her hands in her pockets. Her hoodie was up over her head, and her head looking down at her feet. She looked up, seeing the streets were deserted, and cold. She was the only one walking down the sidewalks until she felt something hit her shoulder. She thought it eas a normal human but when she looked up to say sorry.. She saw a human alright, with clawed hands, it's face like a skeleton and it's body like a scorpions.. It had 6 Scorpion Tails, filled with poison. All she can do was scream when she knew what she can do, so there's nothing she can do but to fight.

 

The Demon flung his scorpion tails at her, but she was swiftly fast, and dodged it. Thetails had hit the ground creating a strong crack, a loud sound coming from it. The demon flung once again his scorpion tails at her, but she had caught one, and muttered something that sounded like Come here. She knew she was calling after her Kusarigama, and it appeared out of no where in her right hand. She flung the Kusarigamas point at the demon, both of her hands on the chain itself.

 

It swung right at the demon, creating a small cut at its side of it's neck, blood spurted out and the Demon screamed, some blood spilled at her, and she felt a burning sensation at the parts where it had hit her. But she was on her ground. She looked up, the cut had knitted itself together. She haven't seen anything like it, so she just swung her kusarigama again. It had hit it's left leg, and was cut off. The Demon screamed once again, and the blood had hit her again. The bruning sensation becoming stronger and stronger. She looked at the leg and it regenerated by itself. What the.. but the Scorpion had flung its right hand to her face, it created a scratch by her chest, she seemingly dodged his attack by the face and randomly was attacked by teh chest instead. She felt pain, pain like nothing before. She felt something stinging, but she still kept her ground. She ran up away from him, having a nice plan. She flung her Kusarigama at the nearest Pole, and swung herself by the Scythe, Her feet had swinged and had hit it's single scorpion tail. By the impact it created a wild cut. The Kusarigama had let go from the pole, and she landed on her feet.

 

She started to dart by the back, creating a surprise attack. She had cut a single scorpion tail, and the poison bursted out of it, flying everywhere, demon blood mixed in it. She had enough time to dodge this, but it had came to her jacket already. She was panting hard, and don't know what to do but fight. She started to dart once again at the back of the Demon, she had hit another tail of his and he Screamed, blood spurting out. Pain was shown by it's face, She flung herself on it. She didn't know what to do, so she flung the tip of her Kusarigama to it's head. The head had flown off the body, but it was still moving. For the first time the head spoke, chuckling " You'll never kill me, " and she knew she can. She started to dodge the incoming claw, ripping her jacket open showing her black T-Shirt. She ws surprised by the start no one ever heard the fight. She started to flung her Kusarigama by one of it's tail once again, cutting it apart from the body. The demon squealed once again, as the streets were filled with blood.

 

Three down, Three to go.. She flung her Kusarigama once again at both of the tails, it had cut off. and the Dremon screamed, it was so loud that she had to duck. She still heard it even with her ears closed, it broke windows. Broke lights, almost broke evrything. Every car was honking by the streets, and the Demon vanished in thin air.

 

The Institute was quiet, and Chung - Hee was only next to the portal, ggetting bored because he got nothing to do. Until the portal create a sickening sound, and there was Mi - Hyun looking down at him. She was holding her Kusarigama, and her clothes ripped apart, her face, arms, and elgs filled with bruns and scratches.. " Help.. " and Mi - Hyun fell down to the floor, the Kusarigama vanishing, bringing back to the Hall of Weapons. She heard the screams of help, and everybody came charging up looking at her. She heard someone swear, her eyesight getting blurry until it all went dark. 

 

She felt something swirl in her head, and there was once again a Vision.. It was the old times, when she was still young and her mother was playing with her. She was so happy then, She never felt so happy before. Until everything disappeared, and she out.